"An Unseen Pregnancy Tragedy - Transgender Man Loses Unborn Child During His Hysterectomy"

Atlas Shrugged was too optimistic.

72278.png

• Banned
No kidding, this is an actual topic on Microsoft News forum. And of course, all replies were blocked because, why not? What the hell happened to the mainstream media?
I literally cut and pasted the title from MS news feeds. Literally. Go to MS news, type this title in. You want to discredit me? You think I am trolling? Look it up. MS news pushes this tripe continually.

I literally cut and pasted the title from MS news feeds. Literally. Go to MS news, type this title in. You want to discredit me? You think I am trolling? Look it up. MS news pushes this tripe continually.
I put the MSN link in post #2, MaryL

Your link. I wonder when in the midst of this Trangender farce some dude will get pregnant and demand an abortion.

Wow they really screwed up with the AP style book on that story. They used the pronoun "her" while explaining that she was transitioning to a man. Tsk, tsk, tsk, even Microsoft is confused. LMAO

Wow they really screwed up with the AP style book on that story. They used the pronoun "her" while explaining that she was transitioning to a man. Tsk, tsk, tsk, even Microsoft is confused. LMAO
Are you sure that this is not old news that is being recycled and refers to Turdy Tainted ? It occurred in one of those backward Welsh villages where incest is still seen as a Methodist virtue .Explains why Turdy keeps his brain in his left hand trouser pocket
Who would even consider a hysterectomy while pregnant, then whine when they lose the baby?

Turdy Tainted.A give away in every sense .

people like this have no rights

Man Wants Uterus So He Can be First “Trans Woman” to Have Abortion​

people like this have no rights
Just think if someone pulls it off, that would be genetic engineering of the highest caliber, and we could then cross-pollinate this into all kinds of interesting beings.

Unknown.jpeg

Last edited:
No kidding, this is an actual topic on Microsoft News forum. And of course, all replies were blocked because, why not? What the hell happened to the mainstream media?

Well hopefully the poor sap was able able to salvage his prostate.

The headline wasn’t clear. “He” was actually a female. “He” may have wanted to be a he, but he wasn’t. “He” was a she.

Ya, the MSN link says 'her surgery' then they wrote 'They didn't realize HE was pregnant.' Now she/he has got she/he nose in a snit because he/she got no pregnancy test. WTF? Who is going to preg-test a man? Hey, if you're gonna be a transman grow some balls!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back