An Open Letter of Apology to the United States of America

You want to know why the White House sent Susan Rice out on those Sunday morning news programs to push the YouTube video protest narrative? Because Barry didn't want to get laughed at for claiming Al Queda was on the run...that's why!

Wonder why we haven't heard that refrain about ending the war in Iraq lately?

We're tired of beating Bush with the dead horse of his strategic blunder? Like in Vietnam, the war didn't end when the Americans left.

All I can say, Swim...is that if the Obama Presidency is your claim to fame for Generation X...then that's about as sad a commentary on a generation as anyone could ever come up with.

Because Nixon was so spectacular? :lol:

But thanks for proving my point. :lol:

Your "support" of Barack Obama is to say he's better than Richard Nixon? Ouch...might want to rethink that one!

:lol:

I bet you think that makes sense, even though I never said anything about supporting Obama. Put down the goal post and step away.

No, you made a comment about baby boomers and Nixon which wasn't very well thought out because Nixon wasn't a baby boomer. The first baby boomer President would be Bill Clinton. As far as comparing Nixon to Obama? The former was a paranoid while the latter is a narcissist. Comparing Nixon to Obama on foreign policy is like comparing someone with a PhD to someone with a GED.

:lol:

The butthurt is strong with you, I see. :lol:

Go ahead and keep dancing around the point.

It does not matter the Benghazi hysteria was manufactured bullshit. It does not matter. Those who drank the piss that was poured for them by their hack media sources will line up for refills.

The mistake is thinking all this noise is some kind of pursuit of the truth. It isn't. This is partisan hackery at its worst. It is a war, and the truth is always the first casualty.

Rubes only drink piss that has the right flavor. Their piss may once in a while have a molecule of truth in it, but that is not the key ingredient. Never has been, never will be.

In fact, they often have violent reactions to the truth due to it spoiling the taste of their brand of piss. If the truth has ruined their piss, they will toss it out without hesitation and go back for a fresh cup of piss and a new plate of warm manufactured bullshit.

yes.

It does not matter the Benghazi hysteria was manufactured bullshit. It does not matter. Those who drank the piss that was poured for them by their hack media sources will line up for refills.

The mistake is thinking all this noise is some kind of pursuit of the truth. It isn't. This is partisan hackery at its worst. It is a war, and the truth is always the first casualty.

Rubes only drink piss that has the right flavor. Their piss may once in a while have a molecule of truth in it, but that is not the key ingredient. Never has been, never will be.

In fact, they often have violent reactions to the truth due to it spoiling the taste of their brand of piss. If the truth has ruined their piss, they will toss it out without hesitation and go back for a fresh cup of piss and a new plate of warm manufactured bullshit.
The piss was the video, GERTRUDE,...and you've been drowning in it for two years now.

Forum List

Back