An observation of a political reality .... the schism is too great...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I am old enough to have voted for Jimmy Carter not because he was a Democrat but because I thought he was the smarter, the more effective person.
I was wrong. In 1980 the Misery Index (which is a combination of Unemployment figure and CPI) was 19.7%
In 2022 the CPI is 9.1% with unemployment at 3.6% or 12.7% Misery Index.
The lowest Misery Index in 2018 and 2019 were the lowest 2 years in history of the Misery Index at 5.8%

Facts not guesses. Substantiation not personal opinion.
But MSM won't inform us regarding the reality.
Will the USA be energy independent ever again as we were in 2019?
When you tell the entire industry that has over 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, according to PwC. that you want to get rid of
them it's hard for the ordinary working person to like such a comment. Biden GUARANTEES..."We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels"

It's very hard to believe anyone has a positive attitude TOWARDS all Americans when a president wants to do away with an industry that pays over $50 billion in 2012 income taxes and indirectly pays SS/Medicare/income taxes for 9.8 million Americans at https://www.ziprecruiter.com/Salaries/Oil-Gas-Industry-Salary average of $75,000 or in just SS/Medicare out of the OIL companies pocket 6.2% which most people don't know but their employer matches what the employee pays in SS/Medicare or in this case $9.8 million times $75,000 X 6.2% or $45,570,000,000 in Medicare/SS payments.
So with a group of people that believe this industry should be "rid of"... it just doesn't make any sense.

Now we know the politicians were LYING when they claimed it was impossible for the U.S. to become energy independent or to bring jobs back to the U.S. Nothing but a smokescreen to advance their 'green' agenda of tax increases no matter the cost to the poor and working class.

Now we know the politicians were LYING when they claimed it was impossible for the U.S. to become energy independent or to bring jobs back to the U.S. Nothing but a smokescreen to advance their 'green' agenda of tax increases no matter the cost to the poor and working class.

Looks like Manchin caved and they will get some of it.

Blaming the president for the state of the economy makes Wall Street banksters and oil executives squirm with delight.

Blaming the president for the state of the economy makes Wall Street banksters and oil executives squirm with delight.
I believe that was the song and dance, and game you loonie Leftists were playing when Trump was POTUS, 2017-2020.

Meanwhile, if there is any economic positives during Dem Admins, like with Obamay or Biden, "your boy" did that.

You do know the meaning of hypocrisy, right ???

Hey you are right! But unlike you I take the time to research and find FACTS !
But please tell me if any president of the USA makes these exact quoted statements, you don't think it has an
affect on the economy?
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

when he said oil executives 'Put them in jail. I'm not joking about this,' Biden said

Biden was obviously ignorant of these FACTS of fossil fuel... that he wants to get rid of it!
With Over 6,000 products and counting, petroleum continues to be a crucial requirement for all consumers.
Products made from petroleum | Ranken Energy Corporation
So Biden tells an Industry supports 9.8 million jobs or 5.6 percent of total U.S. employment, according to PwC. In 2012
That he wants to eliminate their jobs, reduce $45.5 billion a year in this industries payments to Medicare/SS (how many of you are aware your employer matches the 6.2% that is deducted from your paycheck?) and Biden wants to get rid of that?

So in reality wallstreet and especially are squirming at the above losses as well as you should because YOU will be PAYING for these losses. You will have to find 6,000 products made from oil. And because you are now in financial straits due to Biden's getting rid of the fossil fuels you buy a used EV for $ 11,000 and find out it'll cost another $14,000 to replace the batteries!

And you want to also get rid of fossil fuels?

Forum List

Back