How can a POTUS govern for all in this 'diverse' nation? How can he appeal to core Americans, illegals, weirdos / freaks, do-gooders and degenerates?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Is it possible?
There's just too many emotional FEELZ people voting on social issues, free shit and warm fuzzies these days.....they set the advancement of America aside to advance their own personal cause(s) and agendas. They can't care less about what made America a global powerhouse or the future of America as a whole.
So how can we expect a POTUS to govern for all?

This was the argument of the Southern states practically from the end of the revolutionary war, to 1865. They said, that a government should be 100% subservient to the states, with state and local governments strengthened. While it doesn't solve everything, it would help a lot, especially considering that California is WAY different from Kentucky, and Georgia is far and away different from New Jersey.

Is it possible?
There's just too many emotional FEELZ people voting on social issues, free shit and warm fuzzies these days.....they set the advancement of America aside to advance their own personal cause(s) and agendas. They can't care less about what made America a global powerhouse or the future of America as a whole.
NO, it cant be done with the shitter in chief right now.

Joe Biden is the President of the minority fringe element of American society: The losers, the criminals, the perverts, the mentally-ill, the sycophants, and the miscreants.

He is not nor will he ever be my President.

Is it possible?
As I traveled around the world on active duty, I mixed with the natives of each country as much as possible. And you know what I found?

Everyone wants food and shelter and security for their family. Everyone.

Bigots like yourself have an inner delusion which tells you every race is different somehow.

They aren't.

Joe Biden is the President of the minority fringe element of American society: The losers, the criminals, the perverts, the mentally-ill, the sycophants, and the miscreants.

He is not nor will he ever be my President.
Do you not know how to count you dumb mother fucker? The party who hasn't won the popular vote since 2004 has no business calling anyone else a minority. 😄

This was the argument of the Southern states practically from the end of the revolutionary war, to 1865. They said, that a government should be 100% subservient to the states, with state and local governments strengthened. While it doesn't solve everything, it would help a lot, especially considering that California is WAY different from Kentucky, and Georgia is far and away different from New Jersey.
Did we have 40 million illegals, millions of faggots and rug munchers, chicks with dicks, drug addicts, criminals and filthy welfare sucking degenerates during that era or were we more or less ‘separated’ by the small things?

As I traveled around the world on active duty, I mixed with the natives of each country as much as possible. And you know what I found?

Everyone wants food and shelter and security for their family. Everyone.

Bigots like yourself have an inner delusion which tells you every race is different somehow.

They aren't.
Bigots have standards and expectations…you know…the shit that made America exceptional….Anyhoo, you would have somewhat of a point if Americans voted on issues related to food shelter and security…you filth vote on baby killing, faggotry, wetback rights and free shit.

Do you not know how to count you dumb mother fucker? The party who hasn't won the popular vote since 2004 has no business calling anyone else a minority. 😄
Republicans can’t win the disgusting filth and foreigners in Loon York and Mexifornia…FUCK YOUR POPULAR VOTE…there is no contest to win such a thing.

Republicans can’t win the disgusting filth and foreigners in Loon York and Mexifornia…FUCK YOUR POPULAR VOTE…there is no contest to win such a thing.
You do understand though that the popular vote tracks who got more votes from the American people rather than who won the most electors, right? Does the fact that more Americans have voted against you, consistently, since 2004 hurt your feelings?

Did we have 40 million illegals, millions of faggots and rug munchers, chicks with dicks, drug addicts, criminals and filthy welfare sucking degenerates during that era or were we more or less ‘separated’ by the small things?

Even the small things mattered back then. The question at face value is the same question asked back then. The answer is no.

You do understand though that the popular vote tracks who got more votes from the American people rather than who won the most electors, right? Does the fact that more Americans have voted against you, consistently, since 2004 hurt your feelings?
Thank God for the Electoral College. Otherwise New York, California, and Illinois would sole determine the Election. The weighted Electoral College votes brings some balance to that.

Thank God for the Electoral College. Otherwise New York, California, and Illinois would sole determine the Election. The weighted Electoral College votes brings some balance to that.
So you think as a principal, minority experiences should be given a weighted value against the desires of a majority?

Is it possible?
He/she doesn't. The Federal government is not responsible for the culture of America. It is just responsible for keeping the bad guys away from our borders.

Forum List

Back