An Introducing post.

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
Good morning, lads
I realized that it's quite popular here to introduce yourself on the forum. Okay then.
I'm a typical Sam from Texas. I'm around 30 and if I lived a hundred years ago I would look exactly like the guy on the profile pic.
I believe that our country is at the edge and it's our business to work hard for the changes. And in this prospect the best change is the leap back to the traditions and conservatism.
Wish to have a nice chat with you!
2263001399_1569d3d867.jpg

Welcome. Another soul on the edge....

'The Rhetoric of Reaction: Perversity, Futility, Jeopardy' Albert O. Hirschman

"Conservatives thrive on a world filled with mysterious evil and unfathomable hatreds, where good is always on the defensive and time is a precious commodity in the cosmic race against corruption and decline." Corey Robin 'The Reactionary Mind'

Good morning, lads
I realized that it's quite popular here to introduce yourself on the forum. Okay then.
I'm a typical Sam from Texas. I'm around 30 and if I lived a hundred years ago I would look exactly like the guy on the profile pic.
I believe that our country is at the edge and it's our business to work hard for the changes. And in this prospect the best change is the leap back to the traditions and conservatism.
miku_welcome_zpsb9fj5slq.png

Welcome Samuel, it's been a while since America has had a chance to vote for a true conservative, yup, let's hope it happens in the next election.

I'm closely related to a Samuel, join in if you happen to run across me, I'm thinking we could have some fun...:beer:

"Conservatives thrive on a world filled with mysterious evil and unfathomable hatreds, where good is always on the defensive and time is a precious commodity in the cosmic race against corruption and decline." Corey Robin 'The Reactionary Mind'

I'm sorry, who wanted fundamental change again?

Stylish-Steampunk-Vintage-Style-50s-Round-font-b-Sunglasses-b-font-Silver-Black-Frame-Blue-Lens.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

Welcome.

I'm from Texas too, and I think our country is actually doing great.......maybe you have it backwards, we have just spent almost 8 years trying to recover from what so-called conservatism did to the country.

Have fun posting here.

Welcome.

I'm from Texas too, and I think our country is actually doing great.......maybe you have it backwards, we have just spent almost 8 years trying to recover from what so-called conservatism did to the country.

Have fun posting here.

This is a prime example of Democrat stupidity and denial around here...:lmao:

Welcome.

Have fun posting here.

Really? You're a prime example of stupidity and denial.............thanks for continuing to prove it.....:rofl:

Steady US job figures could end the era of ultra-low interest rates Business The Guardian

Unemployment rate remains steady at 5.3 as US economy adds 215 000 jobs Business The Guardian

US economy expands at fastest rate in nearly three years Business The Guardian

Payroll numbers expected to show US economic recovery gathering strength Business The Guardian

Study PolitiFact says Republicans lie more - POLITICO.com

Welcome.

Have fun posting here.

Really? You're a prime example of stupidity and denial.............thanks for continuing to prove it.....:rofl:

Steady US job figures could end the era of ultra-low interest rates Business The Guardian

Unemployment rate remains steady at 5.3 as US economy adds 215 000 jobs Business The Guardian

Payroll numbers expected to show US economic recovery gathering strength Business The Guardian

I see what your problem is, your sources completely suck..

Welcome.

Have fun posting here.

I see what your problem is, your sources completely suck..

Yeah, I'm sure they don't match Faux News, Heritage Foundation's made up ones.........:badgrin:

Good morning, lads

Welcome Samuel !! :bye1:

Here is another rotten source for you but the figures are far more realistic in regards to unemployment.

Chart What s the real unemployment rate

and here's a refresher course on the realities of Obama/Democrats stupidly more than doubling the national debt over the past 6 1/2 years.

Q A Everything You Need to Know About the National Debt - Fix The Debt

Need we review the pathetic job Obama/Democrats have done on foreign policy which has made America the laughing stock and totally disrespected globally?

Need we review the results of Obama/Democrat absolute failures at the southern border?

Here's a little information on the crime rate...

Is a new crime wave on the horizon - CNN.com

Last edited:
Good morning, lads
miku_welcome_zpsb9fj5slq.png

Why didn't you greet me like this? Man. so not fair....

Forum List

Back