Ni Hao!

CremeBrulee

Gold Member
Jul 30, 2015
Toad Hall
Hello USMB! I don't sleep so well and this looks like a good place to spend those early (late?) hours. I have varied interests and am happy to see so many topics. I am a forum/message board noob and apologize in advance for the faux pas I am bound to commit.

Are you a "desserter"?

Good luck here. Any interesting topics are likely to draw painfully boring formulaic clichés.

Hello USMB! I don't sleep so well and this looks like a good place to spend those early (late?) hours. I have varied interests and am happy to see so many topics. I am a forum/message board noob and apologize in advance for the faux pas I am bound to commit.
:welcome:

do you have any nekkid pics of yourself?

Was kind of stoned here!
david_michelangelo.jpg

I'm pretty sure that screen time is bad for the Circadian rhythms, but some people need sleep more than others.

Welcome and nice to meet u.

You call that a PRE-Apology? As if. Now, this is a proper pre-apology:

2015-07-30_16-26-01.jpg

Forum List

Back