An intersting post

I read this on another forum. It's an interesting perspective on elections:

i too found it interesting:

Bumper sticker voters dont have the time to research facts, they dont have time to form their own opinions, and most of all, they are scared of standing out from the crowd. They live in constant fear of being picked off as the weak sheep. They absolutely dont want anyone to attach a stigma to them, so they pose and posture a bumper sticker agenda.

one question:

who tends to have more bumper stickers on their car?

tell me.... dems or repubs....who has more bumperstickers.....remeber i live 15 minutes from berkeley and 30 from sf

Well, I live in the deeeeeep south and you live near some of the most liberal areas in the country, so I'd say we're going to have a different perspective.

Dems-more stickers on fewer cars
Reps-less stickers on more cars(edit: pickup trucks)

Regardless, this thread isn't another mug slinging fest. It's about how the politicians are able to swing votes with BS ads and mind-numbing slogans.

Well, I live in the deeeeeep south and you live near some of the most liberal areas in the country, so I'd say we're going to have a different perspective.

Dems-more stickers on fewer cars
Reps-less stickers on more cars(edit: pickup trucks)

Regardless, this thread isn't another mug slinging fest. It's about how the politicians are able to swing votes with BS ads and mind-numbing slogans.

Like the Michael J Fox ad?

Or the biased reporting by the Washington Post on the VA Senate race. (now the Post admits the coverage has been biased toward Webb)

Forum List

Back