An Ill Wind Blows in New York

He earned their disrespect.

He supported the protestors. He has a bi-racial son. I'm sure you fucking have no clue what that must be like.

He turned his back on his Police Force and they protested by turning their back on him. He made a choice and now the officer made a choice. Their are bi-racial police officers on that force. I'm sure you have no clue what that must be like.

New York voters..................scum

they are really....

they deserve all the manure....

smart asses idiots

I dont feel sorry for New Yorkers fuck them

I'm ashamed to be the countryman of a person like you. Someone who writes off in a broad-brushed stroke the people of one of the largest cities on the planet, who are her fellow citizens, simply because of what? Most of them have a different political point of view? Because she feels that they are "smart asses". I served to protect the people of this country, liberal, conservative, West coast, East coast, and everyone in between. I put my life on the line for this country. The divisiveness of your comments is unpatriotic, un-American, and inhuman, and we, as a country, should throw you out on your ignorant, hateful ass. We don't need hateful sociopaths like you who do nothing good for our nation or our species.

they are really....

smart asses idiots

I'm ashamed to be the countryman of a person like you. Someone who writes off in a broad-brushed stroke the people of one of the largest cities on the planet, who are her fellow citizens, simply because of what? Most of them have a different political point of view? Because she feels that they are "smart asses". I served to protect the people of this country, liberal, conservative, West coast, East coast, and everyone in between. I put my life on the line for this country. The divisiveness of your comments is unpatriotic, un-American, and inhuman, and we, as a country, should throw you out on your ignorant, hateful ass. We don't need hateful sociopaths like you who do nothing good for our nation or our species.
You're reading a lot into someone calling scum scum.

I beg to differ, Joe. The public is on the side of NYPD. It is the protesters being paid by Communists that have a problem with law enforcement. If they lived under a Communist regime they would learn quickly there are no protests. Only firing squads and labor camps that work people 20 hours per day. Truth be known these protesters are being used and exploited. It's a real shame. We need to pray they wake up and realize what it means to be an American.

Not really.

In a January, 2013, poll by Quinnipiac University, 70 percent said they approved of the job that the city's police force was doing. Only 23 percent said they did not. It marked the highest level of approval registered by the survey since February, 2002. That earlier high point had come in the wake of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks that brought down the World Trade Center and brought hero status to New York's first responders.

There was a racial disparity in the January, 2013, poll. Approval of the police was strongest among whites, at 80 percent. But a majority of blacks (56 percent) and Hispanics (67 percent) also answered favorably. Then-Police Commissioner Ray Kelly's standing also reached its high point, with 75 percent giving him a thumbs up.

By mid-November of this year, that same poll showed that the stature of the department had fallen sharply. Only 54 percent overall said they approved of the job the police were doing. And the view of nonwhites toward the police had turned negative, with only 35 percent of African Americans and 43 percent of Hispanics expressing a favorable view.

How New Yorkers feel about the NYPD - The Washington Post

That's actually a pretty big drop in how people feel about the police in NYC.

It is still a majority, your claim was that most of NYC was not on the side of the police. 54% is still a majority of people.

they are really....

smart asses idiots

You're reading a lot into someone calling scum scum.

The only scum I see are the idiot to which I responded, and divisive assholes like her, you, and Al Sharpton.

Doesn't matter, the good news is that that idiot will be out if office after the next election.

BedPan, that's what you dimwits said about Obama in 2010. You are fun, albeit ignorant.

Hey retard, Obama wasn't up for re-election in 2010 you stupid fuck. And if you meant 2012, you are still a stupid idiot, I never said that, in fact I predicted that Obama would be re-elected.

Sucks to be you retard.

""It’s an ill wind that blows nobody any good.""" King Henry IV, Part II

This is sad. Doesn't matter what your political leaning. When the largest police department in America turns against the mayor of the largest city in America, it bodes ill for everyone from coast to coast.

We just don't need another race war. The 1960s cannot be repeated.

o-RAMOS-DEBLASIO-570.jpg

Police officers turn their backs as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio speaks at the funeral of New York city police officer Rafael Ramos in Queens on Saturday. (AP Photo/John Minchillo)

Rafael Ramos Funeral Draws Mourners In New York City

After this, DeBlasio won't be able to get himself elected dog catcher. Good riddance to the scumbag.

What you fail to realize watching this from the scrambled cable channel in your double-wide, is that NY is a very blue city in an even bluer state. That's how de Blasio got elected in the first place. It's the wealthiest city in America, so don't blame his election on a bunch of poor blacks showing up at the polls. This has gone far beyond the people of New York City who elected him. That is the danger.
Tough titty. Those Communist inspired protesters will learn not to play with fire.

What an idiot. Protesting is a very American activity. It's communists who don't allow protests, comrade.

Are you CAPABLE of understanding the difference between PEACEFUL protests and lawless mobs?

The murder of those two cops was blow back and has made things worse, yet here you are worrying about the same exact thing.

De Blasio through his own police department under the bus at the behest of race baiters like Sharpton. Wtf did you expect?

sorry, guy, pointing out the PD acted badly isn't throwing them under the bus.
No it's not, any more than saying you write a lot of really stupid things. What De Blasio did was fail to back up his police force and directly insinuate they are racists.

they are really....

smart asses idiots

Don't like it that other people have opinions? You just showed your colors. You owe skye an apology.

This is sad. Doesn't matter what your political leaning. When the largest police department in America turns against the mayor of the largest city in America, it bodes ill for everyone from coast to coast.

o-RAMOS-DEBLASIO-570.jpg

Police officers turn their backs as New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio speaks at the funeral of New York city police officer Rafael Ramos in Queens on Saturday. (AP Photo/John Minchillo)

There's always an "ill wind" in NYC,I think it comes from Jersey.

o-RAMOS-DEBLASIO-570.jpg

After this, DeBlasio won't be able to get himself elected dog catcher. Good riddance to the scumbag.

What you fail to realize watching this from the scrambled cable channel in your double-wide, is that NY is a very blue city in an even bluer state. That's how de Blasio got elected in the first place. It's the wealthiest city in America, so don't blame his election on a bunch of poor blacks showing up at the polls. This has gone far beyond the people of New York City who elected him. That is the danger.
Tough titty. Those Communist inspired protesters will learn not to play with fire.

What an idiot. Protesting is a very American activity. It's communists who don't allow protests, comrade.

Are you CAPABLE of understanding the difference between PEACEFUL protests and lawless mobs?

I think that would be a big NO!

You muss be a Hahvharrd grad.....................:laugh2:.

You must be repeating the 6th grade, Jethro. When the police protect people, it's not some special favor they're doing, it's their JOB.

Do you feel the same way about the military?

That they're paid to protect the US? Of course.

Shall I attribute your nonresponse to oversight or deliberate dishonesty? Here is YOUR statement:

When the police protect people, it's not some special favor they're doing, it's their JOB.

My question was: Do you feel the same way about the military? In other words, do you feel that the military is not doing us some special favor by protecting us? Why did you omit this in your response? Do you have sufficient intellectual integrity to answer this question, or are you going to retreat into your politically correct cocoon?

I'm not taking your bait. I see how you're trying to twist this.

When a doctor saves a life, it's much appreciated, but it's also his/her job. That's what they signed up for, and that's what they are paid to do.

When a fireman puts out a fire, it's not some special favor because the victim happened to be a Mayor's son. That is the job of a fireman, and that is what they're paid to do.

So your answer is: No, I don't have any intellectual integrity. Thanks for clearing that up.

o-RAMOS-DEBLASIO-570.jpg

You are so fucking biased! You're like the referee who flags the player who responds to the instigator. Take this up with your anti-cop, lefty brainwashed Sharpton, Obama ilk.

Doesn't matter, the good news is that that idiot will be out if office after the next election.

BedPan, that's what you dimwits said about Obama in 2010. You are fun, albeit ignorant.

Hey retard, Obama wasn't up for re-election in 2010 you stupid fuck. And if you meant 2012, you are still a stupid idiot, I never said that, in fact I predicted that Obama would be re-elected.

Sucks to be you retard.

"....that idiot will be out if office after the next election"

It was obvious I meant 2012 from your ignorant comment.

As to the other pixelated methane that you blew, prove it. Link us to your post stating Obama would be reelected, or just STFU.

Sucks to be you retard.

As to the other pixelated methane that you blew, prove it. Link us to your post stating Obama would be reelected, or just STFU.

Eat a dick moron. You claim I said that you prove it. You left wing douchebags don't have the honesty to ever admit you are wrong and no one ever believes anything you say anyway, idiot.

Sucks to be you.

Sucks to be you retard.

Eat a dick moron. You claim I said that you prove it. You left wing douchebags don't have the honesty to ever admit you are wrong and no one ever believes anything you say anyway, idiot.

Sucks to be you.
Uh....must you bring your gay fantasies here?

The past is the past. Voters should start recall petitions. The family of the dead policemen should make a point of telling New Yorkers that the mayor was asked not to attend the funeral if that was the case.

Voters probably did not know what kind of person the mayor was when voting in the past election.
The Ramos family actually did invite deBlasio to the funeral. Personally, I wouldn't have, but it was their loss and their decision.

Forum List

Back