An honest question

amir

Rookie
Feb 17, 2012
Admittedly, since I am new in here , I cannot be a good judge of characters, but during this period that I have been around, I've been amazed by so much hostility toward not only the state of Israel but to the Jewish people as well.
For those of us who are Jewish, there is a very strong attachment to Israel that cannot be said about others (e.g. every individual Muslim's connection to Mecca/Saudi Arabia) so obviously we are biased toward our second homeland. Then there are others (non Jews) who empathize with Jews and support Israel for several reasons (particularly after 9/11)
But what puzzles me is what has caused such unreasonable hatred of Jewish people from those who claim to be only bystanders?
What causes someone (Sunni man) to deny one of the most horrific man inhumanity to man and refer to it as holohoax? Nothing wrong with converting to Islam, but does the conversion automatically make someone a Jew hater?
No one on the pro Israeli crowd claims Israel is perfect and we know its policies at times are unpopular, but how come so many posters (Eoats, Lionboy, PFTinmore....) are the exact opposite of how the majority of Americans feel? (to his/her credit I have not detected any anti-Semitism from Saigon, ditto from the cowboy whose name I regrettably do not recall)
Okay now that I got this off my chest I feel better. Have a great Memorial Day everyone!

Admittedly, since I am new in here , I cannot be a good judge of characters, but during this period that I have been around, I've been amazed by so much hostility toward not only the state of Israel but to the Jewish people as well.
For those of us who are Jewish, there is a very strong attachment to Israel that cannot be said about others (e.g. every individual Muslim's connection to Mecca/Saudi Arabia) so obviously we are biased toward our second homeland. Then there are others (non Jews) who empathize with Jews and support Israel for several reasons (particularly after 9/11)
But what puzzles me is what has caused such unreasonable hatred of Jewish people from those who claim to be only bystanders?
What causes someone (Sunni man) to deny one of the most horrific man inhumanity to man and refer to it as holohoax? Nothing wrong with converting to Islam, but does the conversion automatically make someone a Jew hater?
No one on the pro Israeli crowd claims Israel is perfect and we know its policies at times are unpopular, but how come so many posters (Eoats, Lionboy, PFTinmore....) are the exact opposite of how the majority of Americans feel? (to his/her credit I have not detected any anti-Semitism from Saigon, ditto from the cowboy whose name I regrettably do not recall)
Okay now that I got this off my chest I feel better. Have a great Memorial Day everyone!
Ditto, Amir.

I believe there are many more here that are FOR Israel than against. You have already seen probably the worst of them that hate Israel....they're worthless punks. But be sure....the majority of us are for you.

Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel
According to Ma'ariv, Netanyahu said Israel is 'benefiting from attack' as it 'swung American public opinion.'
Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
Therefore proving Amir's point. Hezbollah pig boy Jos responds with a "the Jews did 9-11" because the world finally saw what savage animals Muslims are, which was yes, good for Israel. Hence, Israel did 9-11.

Muslim office at its finest. Muslims don't make Muslims look bad, through their actions, Jews make them look bad.

If you point your finger and call names, without presenting reason or logic, you do not have to look in the mirror and see the monster staring back at you.

Oy!

According to Ma'ariv, Netanyahu said Israel is 'benefiting from attack' as it 'swung American public opinion.'
Report: Netanyahu says 9/11 terror attacks good for Israel - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News
Therefore proving Amir's point. Hezbollah pig boy Jos responds with a "the Jews did 9-11" because the world finally saw what savage animals Muslims are, which was yes, good for Israel. Hence, Israel did 9-11.

Muslim office at its finest. Muslims don't make Muslims look bad, through their actions, Jews make them look bad.
Is the report in the Israeli news a Lie, or the truth?
Netanyahu said Israel is 'benefiting from attack' as it 'swung American public opinion.

Amir I understand your puzzlement and I applaud the fact that you are enlightened enough to as you say get it off your chest. You might however want to look more closely at some of the Zionist posters because they are every bit as rude and hateful as the others, Roudy, JStone, GHook and some others are very vindictive and just as malicious. One of them went so far as to say to me STFU Irish Cocksucker when he negative reped me. No big deal but the point is it happens on both sides.

I am at times appalled by the responses of the people who supposedly take my point of view, when they are willfully ignorant and rude I denounce them. I am equally appalled by the actions that were taken in the above post, Jos never said that " the Jews did 9-11 " and yet Roudy says that he did and that goes on to demean him for the words that Roudy put in his mouth. And I ( if I had not said anything ) would be willing to bet that no one would call him on it !!!

Thanks for your honesty Amir STAY STRONG

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap::mm::mm::mm:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Is the report in the Israeli news a Lie, or the truth?
Netanyahu said Israel is 'benefiting from attack' as it 'swung American public opinion.

Ha'aretz will say anything that makes Netanyahu look bad.

Forum List

Back