An Honest Discussion of White Privilege, by Two White Guys

omg, grow the fuck up you whiny fucking bitches.

seriously, the crying and crying just shows that you are weak and pathetic.

affirmative action gives everyone except whites a cutting edge on every level of society.

fucking pussies

I must have angered you. Too bad you cant cope with the truth. Whites had centuries of AA even before this country was founded here in the Americas. You had that much of a head start and now whining about AA for others? As I said before it must be embarrassing to you. :lol:

And while the bickering goes on the Asians and the Southeast Asians laugh, educate their kids and motor on.

Since they were never enslaved I could see how thats easily possible. They beat white people at their own game. Like plenty of Black people do. They still have their native language and see English as a second language to learn not something forced on them.

Last edited:
You're definitely an idiot.

What does being Black have to do with learning English language?

People care about violence in their local community a lot more than they care about violence in history.

You are the idiot. Black people generally are from Africa. i said that specifically to point out the white privilege. if I am not European why am I being taught to speak as a European instead as a person from a country in Africa in our schools? Who determined that english (which is the native language to the founders of this country) is the one everyone should learn?

Whites are violent now and you dont speak for everyone.
Are you from Africa? Is that your excuse?

Where do you see an excuse? Excuse for what? I'm pointing out the concept of white privilege and the fact that whites are more violent than any other race. Yes my ancestors are from Senegal.

White privilege is more of an old boy network of opportunities. If you are white, you have more old boys available to you.

Contacts with people who can help you career wise are fewer if you are black

I would add that it is also a philosophy that whites in general naturally do not see simply because they are white. What is funny is that growing up in the US you are taught every single thing possible about white achievement as if that is the only thing that matters and white people dont seem to realize that if you are not white no one cares.

Are you two retarded or just mentally handicapped? The problem you democrats have is your libtard contacts are all ass holes like Obama. Look at Obama's brother living in the shack, how are his contacts working out for him?

If you dumb assess would grow a pair, maybe you'd start looking for contacts from people who actually earn their living and are not criminals and handout seekers.

You are the idiot. Black people generally are from Africa. i said that specifically to point out the white privilege. if I am not European why am I being taught to speak as a European instead as a person from a country in Africa in our schools? Who determined that english (which is the native language to the founders of this country) is the one everyone should learn?

Whites are violent now and you dont speak for everyone.

Where do you see an excuse? Excuse for what? I'm pointing out the concept of white privilege and the fact that whites are more violent than any other race. Yes my ancestors are from Senegal.
"Whites are more violent"... what a racist piece of shit liar you are.

WTF does your ancestors have to do with you? Are you or are you not from Africa?

White privilege is more of an old boy network of opportunities. If you are white, you have more old boys available to you.

Contacts with people who can help you career wise are fewer if you are black

I would add that it is also a philosophy that whites in general naturally do not see simply because they are white. What is funny is that growing up in the US you are taught every single thing possible about white achievement as if that is the only thing that matters and white people dont seem to realize that if you are not white no one cares.

Are you two retarded or just mentally handicapped? The problem you democrats have is your libtard contacts are all ass holes like Obama. Look at Obama's brother living in the shack, how are his contacts working out for him?

If you dumb assess would grow a pair, maybe you'd start looking for contacts from people who actually earn their living and are not criminals and handout seekers.

You are deflecting from the post. The point is that whites in general have everything set up in their favor. Your one off regarding the brother of the POTUS not even knowing the family dynamic is weak. I can tell when people start getting upset. They start pulling stuff out their butt trying to divert from the topic.

WTF does your ancestors have to do with you? Are you or are you not from Africa?

Whites are way more violent. Its not close and you know it.

My ancestors are my ancestors. Just because as a white person thats not important to you dont presume that to be true of other people. What white people think is not important which is another symptom of your white privilege on display. Yes I am from Africa. Did you not see my response telling you my ancestors are from Senegal?

You are deflecting from the post. The point is that whites in general have everything set up in their favor. Your one off regarding the brother of the POTUS not even knowing the family dynamic is weak. I can tell when people start getting upset. They start pulling stuff out their butt trying to divert from the topic.

I didn't divert shit. You failed to provide ANY EFFING SUPPORT for your racist rant. I provided support for the opposite. You assume that you suck because you don't have contacts. Give me a frigging break. You suck cause you don't take responsibility for yourself. You look for easy breaks to be given to you. What bull shit.

Do you need someone to hold your hand? Here... take mine.. not.. here's a tissue you whiny cry baby.

Last edited:

I didn't divert shit. You failed to provide ANY EFFING SUPPORT for your racist rant. I provided support for the opposite. You assume that you suck because you don't have contacts. Give me a frigging break. You suck cause you don't take responsibility for yourself. You look for easy breaks to be given to you. What bull shit.

Do you need someone to hold your hand? Here... take mine.. not.. here's a tissue you whiny cry baby.

You are deflecting again. This is not about me personally. I'm set for life with plenty of contacts. The point is white privilege affords whites with way more contacts already established during the years of slavery and jim crow. Common sense is the support. I insist that you use it to figure out this easily understood concept of white privilege. If whites set up the structure and dominate it how is it that Black people have an equal number of contacts? Its simple math you seem too emotionally involved to wake up and use.

Last edited:

My ancestors are my ancestors. Just because as a white person thats not important to you dont presume that to be true of other people. What white people think is not important which is another symptom of your white privilege on display. Yes I am from Africa. Did you not see my response telling you my ancestors are from Senegal?

I see, so because the race of your ancestors is important to you, this because your a racist, that makes me ignorant of why you are a racist. LOL You think I need to become a racist to understand why you are a racist. ROFL

Yes or effing no, were you born in africa as a slave? Were you brought to America as a slave? Were your parents born in Africa? Were your parents brought to America as slaves? Yes or effing no?

Every human on the planet probably has an ancestor from Africa. Who the hell cares? You think that you have dark skin gives you some excuse to suck at life? To run around begging for handouts, favors, and cry that some rich white guy got a favor from some other rich white guy?

Last edited:

I see, so because the race of your ancestors is important to you, this because your a racist, that makes me ignorant of why you are a racist. LOL You think I need to become a racist to understand why you are a racist. ROFL

Yes or effing no, were you born in africa as a slave? Were you brought to America as a slave? Were your parents born in Africa? Were your parents brought to America as slaves? Yes or effing no?

Every human on the planet probably has an ancestor from Africa. Who the hell cares? You think that you have dark skin gives you some excuse to suck at life? To run around begging for handouts, favors, and cry that some rich white guy got a favor from some other rich white guy?

Dont be emotional about it. You asked if I am from Africa and I told you yes. Now you are changing the question which whites like to do when they dont get the answer they want. What does my location of birth have to do with white privilege and what makes you think you can dictate to me the options for my answer should I chose to give it to you? White privilege?

Yes every human on earth has an ancestor from Africa. That is well established. Mine however are more recent and have maintained the capability to produce enough melanin in our skin. You don't identify with being Black if you have lost that ability. Again you are crying about excuses while I am simply pointing out a fact like fire will burn you if you touch it. Is that crying about fire by doing so?

Last edited:
I must have angered you. Too bad you cant cope with the truth. Whites had centuries of AA even before this country was founded here in the Americas. You had that much of a head start and now whining about AA for others? As I said before it must be embarrassing to you. :lol:

And while the bickering goes on the Asians and the Southeast Asians laugh, educate their kids and motor on.

Since they were never enslaved I could see how thats easily possible. They beat white people at their own game. Like plenty of Black people do. They still have their native language and see English as a second language to learn not something forced on them.

Lots of them emigrated from places where they were not slaves, but were poor and destitute. they were also in this condition recently, not 5-6 generations ago.

The attitude described by you is one of the main reasons Asians succeed, and a large portion of black Americans are failing.

Lots of them emigrated from places where they were not slaves, but were poor and destitute. they were also in this condition recently, not 5-6 generations ago.

The attitude described by you is one of the main reasons Asians succeed, and a large portion of black Americans are failing.

Asians did not have their history, language, and culture taken from them. They also never have been at the bottom of the social ladder here in the US. That has always been the position of Black people due to whites setting up a racial caste system here in the US. Of course Asians are going to be able to beat whites at their own game. They have not lost the things that provide a foundation for them as a people. Maybe you missed it. I said lots of Black people are doing the same thing in spite of whites rigging the system so their descendants have the upperhand. That doest mean whites dont utilize that system to their advantage while either not seeing this or lying about it.

Asians did not have their history, language, and culture taken from them.

Because they weren't captured, sold into slavery and exported for profit by their own barbaric countrymen.

Hate slavery?
It's still widely practiced in africa. Today.

Hop on over there and let them know how outraged you are. Demand that they stop it! Right now!

White people didn't invent slavery but they damned sure ended it in this country.

You're welcome.

Asians did not have their history, language, and culture taken from them. They also never have been at the bottom of the social ladder here in the US. That has always been the position of Black people due to whites setting up a racial caste system here in the US. Of course Asians are going to be able to beat whites at their own game. They have not lost the things that provide a foundation for them as a people. Maybe you missed it. I said lots of Black people are doing the same thing in spite of whites rigging the system so their descendants have the upperhand. That doest mean whites dont utilize that system to their advantage while either not seeing this or lying about it.

That is a long excuse. In the effort it took to formulate that excuse and defend it, you could have actually been doing something to move black Americans forward. Instead you wallow in self pity.

I really want to see this white based system rigging going on, because It seems to have missed me.

He is easily one of the most blatant and vile racists on this site. Just as bad as Shitshispeedos, Matthew, Tank, 52nd Street, guno, or any of the rest of his ilk. Racist scum like him - and the others listed above - are a blight on our nation.

Asians did not have their history, language, and culture taken from them.

Because they weren't captured, sold into slavery and exported for profit by their own barbaric countrymen.

Hate slavery?
It's still widely practiced in africa. Today.

Hop on over there and let them know how outraged you are. Demand that they stop it! Right now!

White people didn't invent slavery but they damned sure ended it in this country.

You're welcome.

It doesnt matter the reasons. The point is that it never happened to them and therefore they have a foundation that enables them to be better at the white boys game than even most white people are. You seem to be confused about what white people did. Did you know the very word slave is from the European Slavs?

That is a long excuse. In the effort it took to formulate that excuse and defend it, you could have actually been doing something to move black Americans forward. Instead you wallow in self pity.

I really want to see this white based system rigging going on, because It seems to have missed me.

So your retort is that its an excuse? Thats amusing. White privilege could only be an excuse if only Black people that were failing saw it. Here you have 2 white guys that see it. Are you going to debate the OP or are you going to say my comments are an excuse? If you can only say its an excuse thats just an admission you cant mount a coherent argument to the point. If you have achieved any success in life you were a beneficiary of this rigging of the system. Just because you chose to not give it any validity only proves you must be embarrassed or you are a failure.

Case in point. Here we have a white supervisor controlling employment.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/05/us/memphis-supervisor-racist-audio/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

How did this white guy become the supervisor?

Last edited:
Here you have 2 white guys that see it.
I can find you "2 white guys" that have "seen" flying saucers. So? Does that confirm that they are real because "2 white guys" said so?

I guess we can rule out "affirmative" "action", right?

All we're left with is skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability....What's your theory?

Here you have 2 white guys that see it.
I can find you "2 white guys" that have "seen" flying saucers. So? Does that confirm that they are real because "2 white guys" said so?

I guess we can rule out "affirmative" "action", right?

All we're left with is skills, knowledge, aptitude and ability....What's your theory?

Yes it does confirm it if the 2 white guys saw the flying saucers at the same time I saw them. Seeing a flying saucer has nothing to do with race but nice try. We are talking about a race issue that people in the white race see. If other white people see it why are you burying your head in the sand?

Affirmative action for whites has been around since the beginning of this country. Of course it was AA for whites that got this white clown a job. You can hear how ignorant he is and your really still think he displays aptitude and ability? :lol:

So your retort is that its an excuse? Thats amusing. White privilege could only be an excuse if only Black people that were failing saw it. Here you have 2 white guys that see it. Are you going to debate the OP or are you going to say my comments are an excuse? If you can only say its an excuse thats just an admission you cant mount a coherent argument to the point. If you have achieved any success in life you were a beneficiary of this rigging of the system. Just because you chose to not give it any validity only proves you must be embarrassed or you are a failure.

Case in point. Here we have a white supervisor controlling employment.

Supervisor to black worker: Stay away from 'whites only' fountain - CNN.com

That is one of the dumbest statements out there. For it to be true some black person would have had to have been denied something i received somewhere along the way solely because I was white, and he/she was black. I can patently tell you this is not the case. In fact I was hindered in college once BECAUSE i was a white male. My father had been laid off and two scholarships were available based on need, however one was for women, and one was for minorities. Where was my "white guy" benefit then?

and the proper question for the second story if for you, point out how the supervisor got his job SOLELY because he is white.

Forum List

Back