An Experiment As ISIS Quite Obviously Baits France Into Open Conflict

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
ISIS Attacks Church in France

Inspired by this thread and all the others about poor France ^^ ISIS Attacks Church in France

By now it's obvious they're trying to bait France into a conflict. These attacks may look random, but they aren't. Not really. Gee, I wonder what would happen if France reacted in retaliation? Hmm... that's a real puzzler. It's no secret the US cannot economically sustain another war..lol... Sometimes the answers are so simple they're staring you right in the face. I don't consider these attacks a mystery, but some do.

I wonder...if certain countries sympathetic, or at least stunningly silent about, (or since I wrote this, weirdly over-empathetic) the attacks by Islamics were made to experience hurt...without explanation...just hurt on cue (talking economic here or other non-violent)...if the attacks would slacken a bit. It's like a lab experiment. France's equivalent of the CIA probably knows exactly which country(s) I'm talking about.

Here's how it would work. France or (insert other ally country of the US here) gets attacked like the OP report. Then the country(s) they suspect is behind...perhaps way behind in the shadows...the Islamic front men, gets a boycott of goods. Strategic. One that really hurts. Announced on the same day as the attack on our ally. Then the next attack, same thing. Another set of goods suddenly denied import into Europe. Roll it out slow. One set of goods at a time. See what happens. Instead of air strikes, economic strikes, at the root instead of the head of the tape worm...?

My theory is that what we are dealing with is a larger snake than just Islamics. They are the teeth of the dragon..bear..er..um I mean "the beast". But you don't kill the momentum of a dragon..er..bear..um I mean beast by knocking it's teeth out one by one.

Discuss.

Inspired by this thread and all the others about poor France ^^ ISIS Attacks Church in France

By now it's obvious they're trying to bait France into a conflict. These attacks may look random, but they aren't. Not really. Gee, I wonder what would happen if France reacted in retaliation? Hmm... that's a real puzzler. It's no secret the US cannot economically sustain another war..lol... Sometimes the answers are so simple they're staring you right in the face. I don't consider these attacks a mystery, but some do.

I wonder...if certain countries sympathetic, or at least stunningly silent about, (or since I wrote this, weirdly over-empathetic) the attacks by Islamics were made to experience hurt...without explanation...just hurt on cue (talking economic here or other non-violent)...if the attacks would slacken a bit. It's like a lab experiment. France's equivalent of the CIA probably knows exactly which country(s) I'm talking about.

Here's how it would work. France or (insert other ally country of the US here) gets attacked like the OP report. Then the country(s) they suspect is behind...perhaps way behind in the shadows...the Islamic front men, gets a boycott of goods. Strategic. One that really hurts. Announced on the same day as the attack on our ally. Then the next attack, same thing. Another set of goods suddenly denied import into Europe. Roll it out slow. One set of goods at a time. See what happens. Instead of air strikes, economic strikes, at the root instead of the head of the tape worm...?

My theory is that what we are dealing with is a larger snake than just Islamics. They are the teeth of the dragon..bear..er..um I mean "the beast". But you don't kill the momentum of a dragon..er..bear..um I mean beast by knocking it's teeth out one by one.

Discuss.
Don't they say the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Who do you think we have to go to war with? Russia or China?

Discuss.
Don't they say the enemy of my enemy is my friend? Who do you think we have to go to war with? Russia or China?

The first people you should go in war with is those who think importing these lunatics in mass is a great idea.

We know exactly who the countries are that most prominently support these people.

Problem is those countries also buy off our politicians, and have been for years.

They're crazy, not stupid. On top of that they're rich and crazy, and that makes them untouchable, at least as far as the current system is rigged up.

Discuss.

in the current conflict----both china and Russia are candidates. ISIS does not matter------lots of muslim factions
do not like ISIS------they can do it and we should stay COMPLETELY out of it this time except to air lift the innocent-----like Yazidis and Christians in shariah cesspit. It is in the
INTEREST of iran, china and russia to foment with a capital
****F*****

We know exactly who the countries are that most prominently support these people.

Problem is those countries also buy off our politicians, and have been for years.

They're crazy, not stupid. On top of that they're rich and crazy, and that makes them untouchable, at least as far as the current system is rigged up.

be not shy, fueri------we won't 'tell on you' ----NAME NAMES

Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Qatar, UAE. All/most of them have been pumping millions into the Clinton Foundation and have been buying politicians for as long as I can remember.

and I'll wager the CIA could fill last list out a bit.....

Yes. I'm sure Russia and China are completely put off by the Islamic attacks on France. I'll bet they cry themselves to sleep at night over it.

I didn't say "war" did I? I said economic stings every time ISIS attacks. I'm not naming the countries I'm talking about because that's up to the covert folks to deduce. That's their job. I'm just saying "figure out who it is and then incrementally ban imports on the date of each subsequent attack".

We all know about the obvious meant-to-be-overt-appearing supporters of ISIS: Saudis. That's not who I'm talking about.

Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Qatar, UAE. All/most of them have been pumping millions into the Clinton Foundation and have been buying politicians for as long as I can remember.

ok -----I kinda agree------hellary went into politics to BE BOUGHT

She's a whore. How anyone thinks anything else is utterly beyond me.

This is a UN problem. They are the organizers. They are dispersing Islam worldwide. Get rid of the UN first, and stop electing their representatives to the White House and watch things improve in our country.
Nope. The OP solution is much easier, more effective and can be implemented immediately without an up or down vote by the UN. Only the EU would be necessary...or even individual countries themselves...a much easier prospect still.

If France is attacked, Franc bans "import x" from the country it knows is back in the shadows supporting the attack. If Germany is attacked, Germany bans "import y" from the country it knows is back in the shadows supporting the attack. Each subsequent attack gets 'import z", "import k", import q" all banned one by one in succession until the attacks stop.

I just keep thinking how Obama kept telling us that we were "behind" Europe in embracing Islam, and how Frenchies, Brits, Germans, Aussies liked to call us racist and bigoted and backwards every single time anybody said they wanted to protect our culture from harmful ideologies.

She's a whore. How anyone thinks anything else is utterly beyond me.

well----uhm ----well my feelings are>>>

I do not like thee, lady hell
The reasons why, I cannot tell,
But this I know, and know full well
I do not like thee, lady hell

nothing wrong with muslims that banning the koran, mosques and Arabic cannot cure

And that process is simply not working, because the UN leader of France isn't concerned about violence. The test is whether or not they are willing to stop the invasion once the terror attacks begin. Take UN rep. Obama. The more the Muslims attack our citizens the faster he brings them here. Want a safe place to raise your children? Let Trump get us out of the UN and NATO. They are money sucking Muslim backers.

And that process is simply not working, because the UN leader of France isn't concerned about violence. The test is whether or not they are willing to stop the invasion once the terror attacks begin. Take UN rep. Obama. The more the Muslims attack our citizens the faster he brings them here. Want a safe place to raise your children? Let Trump get us out of the UN and NATO. They are money sucking Muslim backers.

Exactly. Just as our leaders don't care about violence against us.

Exactly. Just as our leaders don't care about violence against us.

France does care about violence against its citizens. They just are befuddled as to how to deal with it. They're feeling the need to retaliate but feeling the pressure not to do so because of everyone's economic state and wisely avoiding open war to which those shadow-supporters of Islamic terrorists will suddenly become quite visible on the opposition.

I think the OP offers at least a reasonable option. Just my $.02.

I think sometimes when countries conspire to topple other ones it is for this or that reason they feel is necessary at the time. But all things considered, what will they actually gain when all the real estate they connived and machinated so long to try to finally get their fingers around, is laying fallow with radiation?

Men like to go to war but they never contemplate the outfall. Especially in this day and age with the types of weapons we all have. What exactly are the dragon and bear trying to accomplish? No, really? Less customers to buy their rich and powerfuls' products? A land laid to waste because of radiation? Everyone on all sides might want to think this one through to its ultimate conclusion.

Homo sapiens it seems got all the rational thought from its ...other.. DNA but all the irrational primate rage from its terrestrial ancestors. What a terrible hybrid we are...

Last edited:

The test is HOW to stop the "invasion", not if they are willing. There's a lot going on behind the scenes on this. I suggest they get to the bottom of it and dole out a little incremental "pain" of their own. There's one thing I've learned about homo sapiens and politics on a small or worldwide scale...once the big silverbacks start losing massive bananas (and the lure to females), changes start happening at lightening speed..

Forum List

Back