An example for the differences between Trump and Obama

I think a better comparison between Obama & Trump are the gifts they gave the Pope.

Obama-ipod
Trump-mlk book collection

THAT is telling
Haha, you think they each went shopping?

HAHAHA!
You don't think a Pres has any input as to such an important thing?
I think a staffer says "we got the pope a new pair of underwear" along a list of 50 other agenda items

Y'all think and believe some goofy shit
Do you honestly think Trump picked out those books for the pope or do you think a staffer handled it. Come on, use your logic
I think you're missing the point.

Trump approved & gifted the books.

Obama approved & gifted a teenagers toy.

Get it?

trump_obama_socialshare.jpg

Look at the differences between the Presidents entries in the guest book at Israel's national Holocaust memoria.

"President Donald Trump's entry in the guest book at Israel's national Holocaust memorial was strangely upbeat, self-referential and written in his signature all-caps: “IT IS A GREAT HONOR TO BE HERE WITH ALL OF MY FRIENDS - SO AMAZING & WILL NEVER FORGET!”
Obama had already visited once, in 2008, when he was an Illinois senator running for president. On that trip, he left this note in the guestbook:

“I am grateful to Yad Vashem and all of those responsible for this remarkable institution. At a time of great peril and promise, war and strife, we are blessed to have such a powerful reminder of man's potential for great evil, but also our capacity to rise up from tragedy and remake our world. Let our children come here, and know this history, so that they can add their voices to proclaim 'never again'. And may we remember those who perished, not only as victims, but also as individuals who hoped and loved and dreamed like us, and who have become symbols of the human spirit.”

Trump seems childlike in the way he approached this compared to Obama's (and other Presidents ) reverent tone...
That's because for Trump "respect" is one of those silly words that don't mean anything.

Obama's message is so long, who has the time to read all that bullshit written in barely readable handwriting? I certainly didn't.

Trump's message is short and packs much more punch. Of course, the libs worry that their shaming tactics don't work on Trump, which they are right to worry, because they don't.

Obama left a thoughtful heart-felt message. Trump wrote something superficial and meaningless.

In your opinion.
Don't forget to say that.
In your opinion.

I'm helpful ALL fuckin day!

I think a better comparison between Obama & Trump are the gifts they gave the Pope.

Obama-ipod

THAT is telling

HAHAHA!
I think a staffer says "we got the pope a new pair of underwear" along a list of 50 other agenda items

Do you honestly think Trump picked out those books for the pope or do you think a staffer handled it. Come on, use your logic

I don't care if a staffer shit them out on a Tuesday.
If you believe any prez would blindly hand over some unknown gift to the pope you're crazier than a rabid bat

HAHAHA!

I think you're missing the point.

Trump approved & gifted the books.

Obama approved & gifted a teenagers toy.

Get it?
Got it... good one

Obama-ipod

THAT is telling

Yes it is telling, it tells me that they're both fucking cheapskates. :p
A gift doesn't have to be expensive to be to be meaningful or thoughtful
Bah... he's the Pope, personally I would have given him something cool, that's he's always wanted and would use all the time. like ....

An XBox One with a Gold XBox Live Membership.

HAHAHA!

If you believe any prez would blindly hand over some unknown gift to the pope you're crazier than a rabid bat
i think you and I are nothing more than the peanut gallery making assumptions about things that we know nothing about. Maybe there was significance, meaning and intent behind the iPod gift. Maybe not. Maybe Obama had a killer work out mix he wanted to share with the pope. Who the hell knows and who the hell cares? It's a pointless conversation

Look at the differences between the Presidents entries in the guest book at Israel's national Holocaust memoria.

"President Donald Trump's entry in the guest book at Israel's national Holocaust memorial was strangely upbeat, self-referential and written in his signature all-caps: “IT IS A GREAT HONOR TO BE HERE WITH ALL OF MY FRIENDS - SO AMAZING & WILL NEVER FORGET!”
Obama had already visited once, in 2008, when he was an Illinois senator running for president. On that trip, he left this note in the guestbook:

“I am grateful to Yad Vashem and all of those responsible for this remarkable institution. At a time of great peril and promise, war and strife, we are blessed to have such a powerful reminder of man's potential for great evil, but also our capacity to rise up from tragedy and remake our world. Let our children come here, and know this history, so that they can add their voices to proclaim 'never again'. And may we remember those who perished, not only as victims, but also as individuals who hoped and loved and dreamed like us, and who have become symbols of the human spirit.”

Trump seems childlike in the way he approached this compared to Obama's (and other Presidents ) reverent tone...

So you prefer verbose demagogues to ones that make it brief?

HAHAHA!

Ok enough with the jokes... let's bring some truth to the conversation... obama didn't give the pope an iPod, he gave the Queen a personalized iPod along with an autographed songbook from the Queens favorite artist.

He gave the pope a sculpture:
"The president presented the pope with a one-of-a-kind sculpture of an ascending dove, which serves as an international symbol of peace as well as the Christian symbol for the Holy Spirit, a White House official said."

Does that sound ok with you?

Obama-ipod

THAT is telling
Haha, you think they each went shopping? Amazon prime perhaps
I think they each thought their gifts were appropriate. Matters not where they came from.
BTW... Obama didn't give the pope an iPod, he gave the Queen a personalized iPod along with an autographed songbook from the Queens favorite artist.

"The president presented the pope with a one-of-a-kind sculpture of an ascending dove, which serves as an international symbol of peace as well as the Christian symbol for the Holy Spirit, a White House official said."

Is that ok with you?

HAHAHA!

Ok enough with the jokes... let's bring some truth to the conversation... obama didn't give the pope an iPod, he gave the Queen a personalized iPod along with an autographed songbook from the Queens favorite artist.

Bitch please, with pretending you knew all along Obama didn't give the pope an iPod. You googled and rushed back here to cooly announce the fun and games were over now.
Fuckin poser.

Obama-ipod

THAT is telling
I think they each thought their gifts were appropriate. Matters not where they came from.
BTW... Obama didn't give the pope an iPod, he gave the Queen a personalized iPod along with an autographed songbook from the Queens favorite artist.

Is that ok with you?
Even worse. An iPod to an elderly lady?
Lmao

Bitch please, with pretending you knew all along Obama didn't give the pope an iPod. You googled and rushed back here to cooly announce the fun and games were over now.
Fuckin poser.
Yeah of course I did. I don't memorize the fucking gifts that our president gives other leaders but I do have a nose for smelling bullshit. You're welcome

Obama-ipod

THAT is telling

Is that ok with you?
Lmao
How about oops, sorry for spreading fake news and only telling half the story. Don't worry gramps we forgive you.

Yea OK, Obama draws a red line in the sand in Syria and runs away...

When Assad used chemical weapons during Trump

Well Trump don't think twice he bombs them...

Obama-ipod

THAT is telling

Is that ok with you?
Lmao
How about oops, sorry for spreading fake news and only telling half the story. Don't worry gramps we forgive you.
Fake news? Lol

I made a mistake about the person who received the ABSURD gift. It was still given and is a valid comparison.

Forum List

Back