An Anti-Israel President

obama is a black guy (ok, hes half black) whos middle name is Hussein and the greatest cutlural / moral influence on him clearly has been islam.

Do you really expect him to like Israel?

obama is a black guy (ok, hes half black) whos middle name is Hussein and the greatest cutlural / moral influence on him clearly has been islam.

Do you really expect him to like Israel?

Obama "claims" to have converted to islime, though, his islimic upbringing no doubt has poisoned his mind, in general, and on Israel and Jews, in particular. This, despite that islime stole the best tenets of Judaism from its revollutionary belef in one God to the sabbath to even ripping off the Jewish kashruth dietary laws and calling them halal.

Arab-American Dr. Wafa Sultan, Human Rights Activist, Among "Time magazine's 100 heroes and pioneers whose power, talent or moral example is transforming our world"

Wafa Sultan - The 2006 TIME 100 - TIME.

When I emigrated to the United States of America from Syria, another Arab country that today is undergoing a turbulent political earthquake, never did I imagine that one day I would stand outside the United Nations to oppose its perverted conference, to defend against its malicious attempt to single out Israel -- a country that I was taught to hate. But here I am today, proud to stand for light in the midst of darkness. This darkness brought about by the multiple Muslim countries and their international enablers, who have dishonored the initial objective of the United Nations, only to vilify, and eventually to destroy Israel - the one and the only free democratic country in the entire Middle East.

For the last 1,400 years, since its inception, Islamic ideology has attempted to deprive the Jews of their three most cherished possessions -- their Bible, their Lives, and their Land of Israel.

During my school years, I heard my teachers, family members, neighbors, and the media all bombarding us daily, throughout the Arab world. We, as small kids and young adults, were indoctrinated to share the anti-Semitic vitriol -- to despise and denigrate Jews. God condemned the Jews because they falsified the Torah. How did I know it? That is what I was taught. Since Jews forged the Bible, they were despised and depicted as pigs and apes. How did I know it? That is what I was taught. Jews killed our prophets and were the enemies of Allah. How did I know it? That is what I was taught. Therefore, the Jews represent an existential danger to all humanity, so their annihilation, as individuals and as a people, was and would be a legitimate service to God and mankind. How did I know it? That is what I was taught.

Yes, killing Jews was always presented to me and my classmates as a religious obligation. We absorbed this evil propaganda with our food and water, and with our school books, each and every day. As a trained psychiatrist, I assert that seeds of hatred planted in the mind of a child, lead to immense hatred as the child grows into adulthood. Tragically, this hatred generates dangerous actions and even death.
http://europenews.dk/en/node/48365

Last edited:
Iran’s Best Defense

obama33.jpg

As US officials again ask Iran to stop its atom bomb program, President Barack Obama seems to be working hard to shield Iran and to prevent Israel from striking at Iran’s nuclear weapons potential. US officials are believed to be behind stories about Israel readying basing and refueling options in countries near Iran, like Azerbaijan.

The Azeris quickly denied they allowed Israel to use their land., and this is a sign the Azeris are feeling pressure not to help Israel, even as Obama reportedly used the Islamist and strongly anti-Israel leader of Turkey, Recep Erdogan, to send a message to Iran that the US would be willing to accept “an Iranian civilian nuclear program.”

For Israel—and for Saudis, Jordanians and Egyptians—Iran’s bomb is not a matter that can be indefinitely delayed in a diplomatic ping-pong match.

Iran’s Best Defense | FrontPage Magazine

because I guess that is what you mean. Israel has no interest in including Palestinians in the country in case that there will be a Palestinian state in the future.

For Israel's interest, the better is that the Palestinians say they wish to move to their own state when the time comes. It is like a bloody thorn in the butt to descover that they wish to stay in israel even in case there will be a "Palestine" besides Israel in the future.
So you would like to kick out the Palestinians out of Israel even though they are Israeli citizens?

Please tell me again how Israel is not an apartheid state??

Hua?!

Havn't you been following my posts at all?

In case that there WILL be a palestinian state besides, NEXT to, Israel, then YES, the Palestinians will move to their Palestine and the Israelis will move to Israel!

Dua!

I mean, how many states do the palestinian NEED! they aren't THAT many people!:doubt:

And again with the apartheid crap? Israel is nothing like apartheid africa, people nead to learn about the apartheid before saying stupid things.:doubt:

Obama Selects Woman Who Wanted to Invade Israel As Chair of Genocide Panel

Only Barack Obama! Today the President tried to show he was a friend of the Jews with a beautifully crafted speech Holocaust Museum. Showing his words mean nothing, also today Samantha Power began work today as chair of President Barack Obama's new Atrocities Prevention Board. If you don't remember Ms Power she once called for a US force to invade Israel and force through a "peace settlement." Powers also had some unflattering things to say about about America's Jewish population during the 2008 campaign

How long do you think it will be before Powers uses that board as tool to de-legitimize Israel?

Power was a foreign policy adviser to the Obama campaign in 2008 when she blamed the Jews for the criticism of then Candidate Obama's foreign policy platform.

"The Lid": Obama Selects Woman Who Wanted to Invade Israel As Chair of Genocide Panel

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFdt6fjdHQw]Obama Advisor Samantha Power Calls for Invasion of Israel - YouTube[/ame]

Lipush, just for clarification. Are you an American or an Israeli?

Considering the bankruptcy of the islamic shithole of britainistan, shouldn't you be seeking gainful employment rather than posting on a messageboard? How is life under sharia? :bow3:

GCTF_Istanbul_2012.jpg

US excludes Israel from anti-terror forum because of Turkey
Israel tried hard to obtain an invitation to the Global Counterterrorism Forum meeting, and its exclusion has greatly disappointed officials in Jerusalem.

The US blocked Israel's participation in the Global Counterterrorism Forum's (GCTF) first meeting in Istanbul on Friday, even though Israel has one of the most extensive experiences in counterterrorism in the world. A pro-Israeli source in Washington told "Globes" that Israel was excluded from the meeting because of fierce objections by Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
Israel tried hard to obtain an invitation to the meeting, and its exclusion, despite the tight US-Israeli intelligence ties, has greatly disappointed officials in Jerusalem.

The GCTF, one of the pillars of President Barack Obama's antiterrorism campaign, was established in September 2011. The White House calls the forum as a wise use of force against terrorism, and chose Turkey as the forum's joint chair, together with the US.

29 countries are participating in the GCTF, ten of which are Arab and/or Muslim countries: Algeria, Egypt, Indonesia, Jordan, Morocco, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, and the United Arab Emirates. Other members include China, Russia, India, and Western European countries.

"The GCTF sought from the outset to bridge old and deep divides in the international community between Western donor nations and Muslim majority nations. And it has, I think, done that quite effectively," said a top US official at the press briefing before the opening session.

Republican politicians claim that, since one third of the GCTF's members are Muslim countries, the Obama administration is trying to deepen ties with the Muslim world at Israel's expense

US excludes Israel from anti-terror forum because of Turkey - Globes

The Middle East is fucked up and has been for centuries, no past president has been able to do any good in the Middle East. So you just blame Obama? What an ignorant fool.
Israel jumped into a fire and some how it is Obama's fault that we must straighten out the mess they began. Go to hell.

Last edited:
The Middle East is fucked up and has been for centuries, no past president has been able to do any good in the Middle East. So you just blame Obama? What an ignorant fool.
Israel jumped into a fire and some how it is Obama's fault that we must straighten out the mess they began. Go to hell.

You mean Israel's exsistance right?

Israel is the base camp for the largest criminal and terrorist organization in the world.

This crime family uses the name Zionists.

It's street enforcers are known as the IDF

And the hit men are called the Mossad

Washington reportedly sends Tehran indirect message saying it will not back Israeli strike on nuclear facilities as long as Iran refrains from attacking American facilities in Persian Gulf

The United States has indirectly informed Iran, via two European nations, that it would not back an Israeli strike against the country's nuclear facilities, as long as Tehran refrains from attacking American interests in the Persian Gulf, Yedioth Ahronoth reported Monday.

According to the report, Washington used covert back-channels in Europe to clarify that the US does not intend to back Israel in a strike that may spark a regional conflict.

In return, Washington reportedly expects Iran to steer clear of strategic American assets in the Persian Gulf, such as military bases and aircraft carriers.

Israeli officials reported an unprecedented low in the two nations' defense ties, which stems from the Obama administration's desire to warn Israel against mounting an uncoordinated attack on Iran.

The New York Times reported Monday that US President Barack Obama is promoting a series of steps meant to curb an Israeli offensive against Iran, while forcing the Islamic Republic to take the nuclear negotiations more seriously.

'Iran must steer clear of US interests in Gulf' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israel is the base camp for the largest criminal and terrorist organization in the world.

This crime family uses the name Zionists.

It's street enforcers are known as the IDF

And the hit men are called the Mossad

Mecca is the home base for all that is evil in the world. In that land a fithy pig named named muhummad was born of whore amina. The pig engaged in crime from his youth---robbery, rape and even enslavement disgusting lump of kharah that he was. The criminal scum of the land were attracted to him for the theft and rape opportunities and the crime organization has grown and grown -----having murdered, to this point, in the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS -----the criminals most disgusting of the criminals are honored within their ranks being called JIHADISTS -----MUJAHAD describes the most vile and depraved of the entire planet They murder even their own children----after buggering them

You first.

The Obama Administration is siding with Arab terrorists against the only American ally in the region.

So glad that I have JStone on ignore mode.

I can only see that he has posted something.

And it saves the thread from looking all cluttered up with his endless drivel and off topic youtube videos. :eusa_angel:

He is the lucky one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMAn3chKYHA]RJC - "Perilous Times" Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

A new, 18-minute mini-documentary follows the journey of Irina, a 23-year-old liberal, Jewish New Yorker who voted for Obama in 2008. Yet as her connection to Israel has grown, and she has learned more about the President's policies across the Middle East and towards Israel in particular, Irina has come to realize that "when the chips are down," the President may not "have Israel's back" as he says.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgvMGLdc908]Absolutely Uncertain - YouTube[/ame]

Well, here's to hoping and praying things go well for the people of the Middle East, of which Israel is a member and a long-time friend of ours who helped us when we needed information after years of having none. Then when the WTC was destroyed, the onus was on our leaders to stop the madness.

Well, here's to hoping and praying things go well for the people of the Middle East, of which Israel is a member and a long-time friend of ours who helped us when we needed information after years of having none. Then when the WTC was destroyed, the onus was on our leaders to stop the madness.

This thread for me is to be used as an informational thread for certain liberal Jews on the board who don't want to see What Obama really is. Maybe a light will come on, like happend with the girl in that last video...You never know.

Forum List

Back