An anti-gun leftist sees the truth, and understands the vital importance of the 2nd Amendment to our freedom and safety....

Protect yourselves my arse. You've never used a gun to protect yourself.
How the fuck would you know? More talking out of your ass?
That's a pathetic justification for accepting slaughter of kids. How sick are you Rambos.? You'll do anything to justify your murderous gun culture and protect your egos.
See, my guns have nothing to do with the slaughter of kids. You are using the slaughter of kids to get my guns, you fucking piece of shit. You do not deserve life.

How the fuck would you know? More talking out of your ass?

See, my guns have nothing to do with the slaughter of kids. You are using the slaughter of kids to get my guns, you fucking piece of shit. You do not deserve life.

I can always tell when hit your buttons by the way you react. You've never protected yourself and you know it.
If idiots like you didn't have an arsenal of unnecessary guns, idiot kids would get them to slaughter other kids.

You value your guns greater than the lives if yoyr kids because it could be one of them next time. As for wanting your guns, I don't care if you have a thousand guns. I want you to know why the country us fucked because if gun nut Rambos like you who will not accept the consequences of your filthy interpretation of the 2nd. that aside, most Americans with guns are of very low IQ and you have proven it by your childish answer.

I deserve a lot more life than you when your unnecessary gun supply is causing the deaths of kids who do deserve life. They did nothing to warrant slaughter and you accept it as a price for having your guns. What a despicable disgusting brain dead ignorant fuckwit you are.
It's dickheads like you who don't deserve life. You're no better than an unprincipled alley cat. A dog. You're nothing.

Forum List

Back