An Amazing thing happened to the Bass

races, genetic continental clusters, have existed long before there was a need to invent a word to describe them.

Well, when you have such a clear agenda you can twist anything to try and make it fit your views. Unfortunately science does not support the concept of "races."

there are distinct groups of humans that can be identified by genetics or by physical attributes. yet you say science does not support the 'concept' of races. in the political sense you are right to say that science would rather not deal with the fallout that happens when race is involved.

"Overall, humans share about 99.8% of their genes in common."
The Myth of Race: America's Original Science Fiction

I didn't say in the "political" sense. Science doesn't support your racism.

I already demonstrated it is not a choice but you missed it. One more time. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation and if sexual orientations are chosen merely by choice then you can choose to stop being heterosexual whenever you want. Can you stop being hetero?
Yes any straight person can choose to be come a homosexual.

All they have to do is have sex with someone of the same sex and they are now a homosexual.

Same thing as a straight person who decides to be come a rapist or a child molester.

All they have to do is commit rape or molest a child, and now they are officially a rapist or a child molester.

There, I have answered your question from post #76.

Now answer mine. :doubt:

I already demonstrated it is not a choice but you missed it. One more time. Homosexuality is a sexual orientation and if sexual orientations are chosen merely by choice then you can choose to stop being heterosexual whenever you want. Can you stop being hetero?
Yes any straight person can choose to be come a homosexual.

All they have to do is have sex with someone of the same sex and they are now a homosexual.

Same thing as a straight person who decides to be come a rapist or a child molester.

All they have to do is commit rape or molest a child, and now they are officially a rapist or a child molester.

There, I have answered your question from post #76.

Now answer mine. :doubt:

You totally ignored the question. Totally. Rape and molestation are not sexual orientations....they are violent crimes.

A straight person having homosexual sex doesn't mean that person is actually homosexual. Sexual orientation and sexual acts are two completely different things.

For the last time: can you stop being hetero?

A "race" is a stupid myth. If sexual orientation is a choice that means you can stop being straight any time you want. Being gay is no more a choice than where one is born.

Prove it.

You can't, because it's not provable. Being gay is a choice.

Of course, you fucking moron. It's a choice.

And in my many years of seeing faulty reasoning being waved as "scientific" or "truth" banners, that has got to be the worst example (or perhaps the best) I've ever seen of a worthless defense. Which doesn't even come CLOSE to proving squat, except you're incapable of intellectualism on any level.

Go back to 5th grade. It's where you belong.

Prove it.

You can't, because it's not provable. Being gay is a choice.

Of course, you fucking moron. It's a choice.

So you can change your orientation any time you want? To be asexual, bisexual, hetero, or homo whenever you want?

So you can change your orientation any time you want? To be asexual, bisexual, hetero, or homo whenever you want?

To be a homosexual is 100% choice.

The same as someone who decides to become a rapist or a child molester.

It is a mental decision to become a perverted sodomite

predilections are inborn, acting on them is a choice

So what am I supposed to do with this? You just completely ignored that it's already been explained rape and molestation are not sexual orientations. You also completely ignored the question. But seeing how you wrongly pass on bad info about sodom and gomorrah I doubt you are capable of decent dialogue on the issue.

So tell us how you change your sexual orientation at will? Thousands of scientists and doctors would love to know your secret.

predilections are inborn, acting on them is a choice

So you are saying people are born gay or straight or bisexual. Thank you for making the admission.

So what am I supposed to do with this? You just completely ignored that it's already been explained rape and molestation are not sexual orientations. You also completely ignored the question. But seeing how you wrongly pass on bad info about sodom and gomorrah I doubt you are capable of decent dialogue on the issue.

So tell us how you change your sexual orientation at will? Thousands of scientists and doctors would love to know your secret.

How about posting proof that people are born faggots as opposed to repeatedly stating it as fact? Scientists still don't know why people are faggots so basically you have no scientific evidence, what we do know is that people do have a choice as to whether they want to have faggot sex and thats proof enough that being gay is a choice.

admission is an odd choice of word. I am no expert but sexuality may be like handedness. most people are right handed but some prefer their left hand.

Homosexuality is a mental sickness

To try and explain why homos choose to be involved in their perverted lifestyle.

Is the same as trying to figure out why child molesters do what they do.

They have let their mind override what is normal.

And replaced it with abnormal desires and perversion.

How about posting proof that people are born faggots as opposed to repeatedly stating it as fact? Scientists still don't know why people are faggots so basically you have no scientific evidence, what we do know is that people do have a choice as to whether they want to have faggot sex and thats proof enough that being gay is a choice.

One piece of evidence are the testimonies of gays themselves. Some have lived hetero lifestyles complete with family and children but they did so out of social pressure. Do you think gay people are lying when they say they have always been gay? Do you think gay people are just bored and wish to actively jeopardize losing their careers, families, and friends?

There are clear indications sexual orientation are biologically driven and this is just one example:
The Seattle Times: Local News: Born gay? How biology may drive orientation

The moat common argument against homosexuality is it is not "natural." That's boring bullshit. Homosexuality is present in almost every known species on earth. There are some mammals that form life long homosexual relationships. So what is the claim it is not natural based on? It can't be what we see in nature.

It is true sexual activies are choices but we aren't discussing activities. If someone is gay and celibate are they not gay? If someone is hetero and celibate do they stop being straight? Don't confuse sexual orientations for sexual activities.

Homosexuality is a mental sickness

To try and explain why homos choose to be involved in their perverted lifestyle.

Is the same as trying to figure out why child molesters do what they do.

They have let their mind override what is normal.

And replaced it with abnormal desires and perversion.

How original.

One piece of evidence are the testimonies of gays themselves. Some have lived hetero lifestyles complete with family and children but they did so out of social pressure. Do you think gay people are lying when they say they have always been gay? Do you think gay people are just bored and wish to actively jeopardize losing their careers, families, and friends?
What does saying many homos had families and careers prove?

Many rapists and child molesters also had families and careers before they decided to become perverts.

Once again, to become a homo is a choice that is made by a perverted mind.

Forum List

Back