Amy Barrett and Thomas Harman rising as Trump readies Supreme Court pick -maybe

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
WASHINGTON, DC – Sources tell Breitbart News on Sunday that Judges Amy Barrett and Thomas Hardiman have taken the top two positions in the Supreme Court selection process in the final hours before President Donald Trump makes his final choice for a lifetime appointment. Other outlets are reporting different names and numbers, leaving everyone guessing.

Amy Barrett and Thomas Hardiman Rising as Trump Readies Supreme Court Pick – Maybe
----------------------------------------------------

As long as they are PRO AMERICAN and not some leftist, paid off freak who works with the deep state pick whoever the hell you want. Just make it so it's a fair pick never mind hurting the feelings of those who hate Trump . Half of them don't even know wtf planet they are on.

Last edited:
This would satisfy me:

On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit of the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed.

This would satisfy me:

On every question of construction (of the Constitution) let us carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit of the debates, and instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or invented against it, conform to the probable one in which it was passed.

Do you want Thomas Hardiman? His wife and her entire family are hardcore Democrats and also he seems to be soft on Immigrants, so Think:

"In the 2010 case Valdiviezo-Galdamez v. Attorney General, Hardiman ruled in favor of a man from Honduras who was seeking asylum in the United States to avoid being recruited into a violent gang.[28]"

"As a student, Hardiman participated in an exchange program in Mexico, and he later volunteered with the Ayuda immigration legal aid office in Washington, D.C., representing immigrants.[5]"

Thomas Hardiman was nominated by George W. Bush, he is of The Swamp. Also the only reason Hardiman is on the list is because The Donald's sister asked him to put him on the list, Hardiman is on the same Third Circuit that Maryanne Trump Barry was on, people already know what a disaster it is when The Donald listens to the women in his immediate family, Think: Ivanka.

Thomas Hardiman - Wikipedia

Amy Coney Barrett is the one you should be hoping for, she thinks the American Constitution should be used as it was written during the time of America's Founding Fathers, she is pro-Second Amendment, she is anti-Abortion on Demand, she is anti-DACA and anti-Sanctuary Cities, she worked for a year for Antonin Scalia, she was nominated by The Donald previously and was approved by The Senate as a Federal Judge.

Amy Coney Barrett - Wikipedia

Last edited:
This would satisfy me:

Do you want Thomas Hardiman? His wife and her entire family are hardcore Democrats and also he seems to be soft on Immigrants, so Think:

"In the 2010 case Valdiviezo-Galdamez v. Attorney General, Hardiman ruled in favor of a man from Honduras who was seeking asylum in the United States to avoid being recruited into a violent gang.[28]"

"As a student, Hardiman participated in an exchange program in Mexico, and he later volunteered with the Ayuda immigration legal aid office in Washington, D.C., representing immigrants.[5]"

Thomas Hardiman was nominated by George W. Bush, he is of The Swamp. Also the only reason Hardiman is on the list is because The Donald's sister asked him to put him on the list, Hardiman is on the same Third Circuit that Maryanne Trump Barry was on, people already know what a disaster it is when The Donald listens to the women in his immediate family, Think: Ivanka.

Amy Coney Barrett is the one you should be hoping for, she thinks the American Constitution should be used as it was written during the time of America's Founding Fathers, she is pro-Second Amendment, she is anti-Abortion on Demand, she is anti-DACA and anti-Sanctuary Cities, she worked for a year for Antonin Scalia, she was nominated by The Donald previously and was approved by The Senate as a Federal Judge.

I stated what I want.
Those were the Words of Thomas Jefferson.

BTW, NO Demonrat agrees with that quote, so that answers that.

No, because both are constitutionalists and would rule on law instead of on personal political opinion like Ginsburg, Sotomayer and Kagan.

Would be nice to have a woman in the Court who actually is a judge instead of an unapologetic activist/fascist.

No, because both are constitutionalists and would rule on law instead of on personal political opinion like Ginsburg, Sotomayer and Kagan.

Would be nice to have a woman in the Court who actually is a judge instead of an unapologetic activist/fascist.
I honestly don't give a dam. About gender or race as long as they are Constitutionalists as TJ would approve. Thomas to s a great example.

This would satisfy me:

I stated what I want.
Those were the Words of Thomas Jefferson.

BTW, NO Demonrat agrees with that quote, so that answers that.

Okay sorry I misread your post :eusa_doh:

Kagan only got the gig because she send Obama a note saying, "How is my favorite Kenyan born 'lawyer'? We should talk" - EK

Both/either would be wonderful choices.

I'm so glad and proud that I voted to Make America Great Again!
Why? Because both are insane theocrats?

That would be incorrect. They are what right wingnut theocrats pretend is constitutional

You are once again incorrect. They probably seem that way to you because they aren't the legally ignorant left wingnuts I mentioned and that you prefer.

Kagan only got the gig because she send Obama a note saying, "How is my favorite Kenyan born 'lawyer'? We should talk" - EK
Interesting I thought it was because Obama was a Lord Of The Rings fan and Kagan reminded him of Frodo Baggins.

Interesting I thought it was because Obama was a Lord Of The Rings fan and Kagan reminded him of Frodo Baggins.

Larry Tribe took the bar exam for Obama

Fascinating- so in your 'informed' opinion- which justices on the Supreme Court are 'unapologetic fascists'?

And why on earth do you suppose Congress hasn't impeached any Justice who is an 'unapologetic fascist'?

WASHINGTON, DC – Sources tell Breitbart News on Sunday that Judges Amy Barrett and Thomas Hardiman have taken the top two positions in the Supreme Court selection process in the final hours before President Donald Trump makes his final choice for a lifetime appointment. Other outlets are reporting different names and numbers, leaving everyone guessing.

Amy Barrett and Thomas Hardiman Rising as Trump Readies Supreme Court Pick – Maybe

As long as they are PRO AMERICAN and not some leftist, paid off freak who works with the deep state pick whoever the hell you want. Just make it so it's a fair pick never mind hurting the feelings of those who hate Trump . Half of them don't even know wtf planet they are on.
Barrett is my first pick and Hardiman is my 2nd so I am happy either way! I still prefer her she is nice looking! :D Plus a conservative woman REALLY pisses the libtards off.

Barrett is my first pick and Hardiman is my 2nd so I am happy either way! I still prefer her she is nice looking! :D Plus a conservative woman REALLY pisses the libtards off.

Not only will it piss them off but they will prove what HUGE, hypocrites they are once again when they will turn on her the first time she does something they don't agree with . Then she will another Trump.

Forum List

Back