Breaking: Russians penetrated United States election system

You would think that the repubs would be the ones being hacked. Putin has no reason to go after Hillary, as generous as she has been with his "expansion" program, and selling Putin American uranium mines.
Why would Russia go after Hillary? It doesn't make sense. Putin would want to keep her in the giving mood. He knows Trump will be less "open" to selling out to Russia if it hurts America.
I think the Dems are just gearing up to alter the election results. These are test runs.

One, I wonder how the FBI can figure this out, when they couldn't tell if and what state-sponsored hackers hooked into the Hill-Beasts e-mails?

Two, if it is Russian state-sponsored hackers (an that's a big 'if'), what the hell can our Gov't do about it?

One, I wonder how the FBI can figure this out, when they couldn't tell if and what state-sponsored hackers hooked into the Hill-Beasts e-mails?

Two, if it is Russian state-sponsored hackers (an that's a big 'if'), what the hell can our Gov't do about it?
You mean Obamas .gov....the OP included a very real possibility.....

The problem is that Russians hacked the election systems... not that the DNC hacked the elections!

It doesn't take much for the left to become hysterical these days. My guess is that the hysteria is motivated by the inept crooked Hussein administration in order to take the focus off Hillary's security felonies. Russians didn't "penetrate the U.S. election system", they hacked into two state political data bases. That's a big difference. My guess is that the Russians and other foreign governments have hacked into the CIA, the FBI and Homeland for years. It's nothing new.

It doesn't take much for the left to become hysterical these days. My guess is that the hysteria is motivated by the inept crooked Hussein administration in order to take the focus off Hillary's security felonies. Russians didn't "penetrate the U.S. election system", they hacked into two state political data bases. That's a big difference. My guess is that the Russians and other foreign governments have hacked into the CIA, the FBI and Homeland for years. It's nothing new.

Exactly.........and we oblige in turn hacking them. Nothing to see here..........

Hillary is already constructing wild conspiracy theories regarding the events.

Somehow the alt-right has elected Putin, who in turns wants Trump to be a president so the goal of white supremacy can be achieved. Conducting the conspiracy is nefarious site to be shut down, Breitbart and their evil faggot racist leader Milo Yiannopolous, who loves "black cock" is in charge.
Hillary-Clinton-Free-Speech-censorship-700x350.jpg

Clinton's Crazy Conspiracy Theory - Antiwar.com Original

You mean Obamas .gov....the OP included a very real possibility.....

Bitch Slap That Trump!!!!!

Forum List

Back