#AmnestyDon Flip-Flops on Immigration

News about #AmnestyDon on Twitter

Now #AmnestyDon is flip-flopping on building a wall, and is talking about a "virtual wall".

He's also talking about wanting E-Verify.

#AmnestyDon also flip-flopped on deporting 11Million illegals.

#AmnestyDon is also flip-flopping on building a deportation force.

#AmnestyDon is making fools out of his gullible, low information voters - and they still don't have a clue.

As my sigline states: If you don't recognize Trump's con, you're the mark.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif

I love flip flops. See my sig?? :eusa_angel:

Now #AmnestyDon is flip-flopping on building a wall, and is talking about a "virtual wall".

#AmnestyDon is making fools out of his gullible, low information voters - and they still don't have a clue.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
Please show a link where're Mr Trump flip-flopped. I think you can't.

Are these people somehow forgetting how Hillary flip flops audience to audience?

The moderation of his policy views were entirely anticipated by every Trump supporter - who isn't an idiot. I hope you realize that. The only fool here is you.
They are trying to depress Trump supporters but it won't work. They will end up depressed as Trumps numbers has already cut crooked Hillary's lead by one half in just a week. And once Mr Trump speaks to an all black audience in Detriot on Wednesday, his support y blacks will increase to 25%.

Expect the White Democrats to call in their marks from black leaders when that happens. It will be all out war to remind blacks who fought for their welfare and ObamaPhones.

Lol "Amnesty Don." That should really bring out some hatred and racism from the alt-right this week.
WTF is this alt Right? Before last week I'd never heard the term. Is it just a meme for the people who don't fit into your predetermined box?
It's the new PC term for White Supremacists and Neo-Nazis.

But it's not the Left who named them that - it's the White Supremacists, who know that the label White Supremacists is not looked upon favorably.

Lol "Amnesty Don." That should really bring out some hatred and racism from the alt-right this week.
WTF is this alt Right? Before last week I'd never heard the term. Is it just a meme for the people who don't fit into your predetermined box?

But it's not the Left who named them that - it's the White Supremacists, who know that the label White Supremacists is not looked upon favorably.
They named themselves that?

Say it over and over and over again, and then it becomes the truth!! :rolleyes:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
I already did, dope.

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
I already did, dope.

I didn't know you did dope. I knew you drank a bit, but the other.......all news to me. :lol:

They named themselves that?
Maybe this will help - from Brietbart:

An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right

ETA: note the date: March, 2016. So much for the wingnut argument that the Left just made up the term when Hillary gave her speech.

Last edited:

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
I already did, dope.

I didn't know you did dope. I knew you drank a bit, but the other.......all news to me. :lol:
I prefer marijuana to alcohol. Always have. I spent an entire decade touring and was constantly around a lot of cocaine being offered to me by fans, groupies. Didn't interest me in the least. Always asked if they had a joint instead. Never liked drugs, other than the occasional LSD or mushrooms. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
I already did, dope.

I prefer marijuana to alcohol. Always have. I spent an entire decade touring and was constantly around a lot of cocaine being offered to me by fans, groupies. Didn't interest me in the least. Always asked if they had a joint instead. Never liked drugs, other than the occasional LSD or mushrooms. :)

I was just funning anyhow... But informative. And here I thought I knew everything about you.. ;)

qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
qQVgqH1.gif
I already did, dope.

I was just funning anyhow... But informative. And here I thought I knew everything about you.. ;)
:)

Although, right now I'm drinking a Captain & Coke.

So Dodgy Donald isn't going to build a wall and will allow those here illegally to stay.

What exactly were Trump supporters so fired up and cheering for at all those rallies again? They really like an orange hair piece on an old man?

Link something DIRECT from Trump. Surely that will be easy, right LWNJ's?
Too easy.

Here are all of Donald Trump's flip-flops on big issues

Sorry, but "propaganda" is not journalism.

Clarifying his position on temporary ban on Muslim immigration is not a flip flop. Nor are any of the other picayune examples in the "hit piece". That article is the journalistic equivalent of "spell check". :rofl:

Get a real example of an actual change in his immigration policy.

Good luck, you won't find one. Because it hasn't changed.

Too easy.

Clarifying his position on temporary ban on Muslim immigration is not a flip flop. Nor are any of the other picayune examples in the "hit piece". That article is the journalistic equivalent of "spell check". :rofl:

Sucka. LOL Don't say you weren't warned.

Limbaugh insists he never took Trump seriously on deportation plan

Too easy.

So you've got nothing either.

Too easy.

So you've got nothing either.

Don't worry. He's gonna throw more shit your way tomorrow. LOL

Too easy.

Oh, for fuck sakes. He said on Morning Joe that "we're going to have a deportation force" and that he's going to deport all 11 million illegals:

Forum List

Back