Americorps Tells White Students to Wear White Armbands as Reminder of White Privilege

Neither of those guys come close to being honest as I am...they are both pathological liars and do a disservice to true journalism.

laughing%2520dog.gif

Glenn Beck was so much of a liar he was fired by Faux Noise.

Yet another liberal lie!

One would think that after getting punked by the Elizabeth Hasselbeck lie, liberals would get a clue. But no, because they are hopeless.

Last edited:
Neither of those guys come close to being honest as I am...they are both pathological liars and do a disservice to true journalism.

laughing%2520dog.gif

Glenn Beck is a serious Drama Queen but he is not a liar and he was not fired.

Matter of fact he stayed around Fox longer than he wanted. I think he's become irrelevant now, but he was really causing a stir at one time. Now he keeps a security detail on himself and his family that's better than the Secret Service. I don't think he really needs one anymore because he's become somewhat of a joke.

Glenn Beck is a serious Drama Queen but he is not a liar and he was not fired.

Matter of fact he stayed around Fox longer than he wanted. I think he's become irrelevant now, but he was really causing a stir at one time. Now he keeps a security detail on himself and his family that's better than the Secret Service. I don't think he really needs one anymore because he's become somewhat of a joke.

That joke makes a lot of money and has soros stomping his hooves...

Who needs Fox News? Beck is his own network now. GBTV, his internet-only video channel, already has more than 300,000 subscribers, making it the biggest component of his fast-growing multimedia empire, Mercury Radio Arts. The conservative host and "rodeo clown" -- his words -- also has his own book imprint with Simon & Schuster, a news website called The Blaze, a live political comedy act and, of course, "The Glenn Beck Program," syndicated by Premiere Radio. [...] more

Glenn Beck - Forbes

Americorps Tells White Students to Wear White Armbands as Reminder of White Privilege

I assume that the Yellow Stars are coming next.

It'd be much-more-likely.....

pirate_skull_and_crossbones_oval_sticker-r53e1fae563bb40a1abf3fb03d2f0137f_v9wz7_8byvr_216.jpg

May 1, 2013

Jamestown Cannibals

"Jamestown's colonists resorted to cannibalism during the "starving time" winter of 1609-10, archaeologists reported Wednesday.

In a presentation at the Smithsonian's National Museum of Natural History, archaeologist Doug Owsley presented the reconstructed skull of a 14-year-old English girl "Jane" discovered at the site of the fort bearing the marks of butchery."

That should tell you something about their credibility. Horowitz is a liar.

There are four separate links about the story in the OP. And somehow you are talking about Glenn Beck and David Horowitz. Both who are quite a bit more honest than you are.

Oh please you look at Mother Jones as objective...David Corn is a sniveling little piece of shit.....

so now they want us to be proud of our heritage? WTF????

I love the white privledge thing......what a joke....that's why the professors at Duke went after those kids, knowing they had nothing to do with that "rape" (you know faking it.....illegitimate)

Forum List

Back