Is Matthews a total idiot? Obama admits a felony by using cocaine

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
MSNBC host Chris Matthews just can’t say enough nice things about President Obama.
Already remembered for 2008 remarks about Mr. Obama’s speech sending a “thrill” up his leg, Mr. Matthews has now suggested the president may be “the perfect American.”

Mr. Matthews‘ comments on Wednesday’s episode of “Hardball” came in context of discussion of Southern Poverty Law Center findings of a correlation between White House pushes for gun control and a rise in patriot group memberships.

“I look at Obama as perfect American,” Mr. Matthews said, according to the show’s transcript. “I don’t mean politically. … But as a citizen. The guy went to school, he never broke a law. THe did everything right. He raised a wonderful family. He’s a good husband, a good father. My God, I don’t think he’s ever gotten a speeding ticket. The guy does everything right.”

Mr. Matthews made similar comments in July, calling Mr. Obama “the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American” and implying that only racists could possibly fear his policies.
Read more: MSNBC's Chris Matthews calls Obama the 'perfect American' ? again - Washington Times

President Obama admitted to felony marijuana and cocaine use in Dreams from My Father
For Matthews: Chris it is AGAINST the law to have Marijuana 1 oz - 1 lb misdemeanor 1 year $ 2,000
Hawaii Penalties

Obama admits : 'I inhaled frequently, that was the point'
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpBzQI_7ez8]Barack Obama "I inhaled frequently" "That was the point" - YouTube[/ame]

Barack Obama did do cocaine.
First up, this passage from Dreams from My Father:
I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though—Mickey, my potentional intiator had been just a little too eager for me to go through with that.

“Blow,” in case you weren’t aware by now is another word for Cocaine, and “smack” would be heroine. So Obama snorted cocaine when he could afford it but turned down heroin because he didn’t like his potential dealer. Obama has made no secret of his past cocaine use, even liberal news outlets like the New York Times and the Washington Post have written about it.
The President would have been in Hawaii during his high school years, and in the state of Hawaii cocaine possession of any amount is a felony.
Poor Richard's News - President Obama admitted to felony marijuana and cocaine use in Dreams from My Father

SO CHRIS HOW MANY PERFECT AMERICANS DO GRASS/COCAINE and in the process break the LAWS?? FELONIES!!!

181148-triple_facepalm_super.jpg

They are felony offenses where Obama was? harsh.

Honestly, Im not sure he actually did any of that crap. I think, like much of his life, he was just lying to appeal to a certain group of people.

Im also confident that group of people never actually read a thing he wrote.

To imagine I was watching MSNBC religiously just six months ago is unbelievable. I'm a completely converted Libertarian now.

It is not just MSNBC..
when you consider at the 3 networks 85% of the 1,353 employees gave over a $1 million Democrats/Obama last election!
These people didn't donate to Obama and then show negative stories about him!
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

They biased everything so much so that in the election they showed only 29% positive stories for Romney and 71% Negative stories about Romney.
But Obama???

Bush Blamed More than Twice as Often as Obama for Economy:
In 2004, President Bush was blamed in more than 14 percent of stories (21 out of 143) for something including his “record on jobs” and the “huge” deficit.
But in 2012, President Obama was criticized for current economic problems in just 6 percent of the stories (15 out of 249).
Five ways the mainstream media tipped the scales in favor of Obama | Fox News

To imagine I was watching MSNBC religiously just six months ago is unbelievable. I'm a completely converted Libertarian now.

It is not just MSNBC..
when you consider at the 3 networks 85% of the 1,353 employees gave over a $1 million Democrats/Obama last election!
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

They biased everything so much so that in the election they showed only 29% positive stories for Romney and 71% Negative stories about Romney.
But Obama???

In 2004, President Bush was blamed in more than 14 percent of stories (21 out of 143) for something including his “record on jobs” and the “huge” deficit.
But in 2012, President Obama was criticized for current economic problems in just 6 percent of the stories (15 out of 249).

Keep blaming the media. Never assume responsibility yourselves.

As for the coke thing, chill. In a lot of circles cocaine was called Congressional Dip. No kidding.

They all did it. All.

MSNBC host Chris Matthews just can’t say enough nice things about President Obama.
Already remembered for 2008 remarks about Mr. Obama’s speech sending a “thrill” up his leg, Mr. Matthews has now suggested the president may be “the perfect American.”

Mr. Matthews‘ comments on Wednesday’s episode of “Hardball” came in context of discussion of Southern Poverty Law Center findings of a correlation between White House pushes for gun control and a rise in patriot group memberships.

“I look at Obama as perfect American,” Mr. Matthews said, according to the show’s transcript. “I don’t mean politically. … But as a citizen. The guy went to school, he never broke a law. THe did everything right. He raised a wonderful family. He’s a good husband, a good father. My God, I don’t think he’s ever gotten a speeding ticket. The guy does everything right.”

Mr. Matthews made similar comments in July, calling Mr. Obama “the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American” and implying that only racists could possibly fear his policies.
Read more: MSNBC's Chris Matthews calls Obama the 'perfect American' ? again - Washington Times

President Obama admitted to felony marijuana and cocaine use in Dreams from My Father
For Matthews: Chris it is AGAINST the law to have Marijuana 1 oz - 1 lb misdemeanor 1 year $ 2,000
Hawaii Penalties

Obama admits : 'I inhaled frequently, that was the point'
Barack Obama "I inhaled frequently" "That was the point" - YouTube

Barack Obama did do cocaine.
First up, this passage from Dreams from My Father:
I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering those years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could afford it. Not smack, though—Mickey, my potentional intiator had been just a little too eager for me to go through with that.

“Blow,” in case you weren’t aware by now is another word for Cocaine, and “smack” would be heroine. So Obama snorted cocaine when he could afford it but turned down heroin because he didn’t like his potential dealer. Obama has made no secret of his past cocaine use, even liberal news outlets like the New York Times and the Washington Post have written about it.
The President would have been in Hawaii during his high school years, and in the state of Hawaii cocaine possession of any amount is a felony.
Poor Richard's News - President Obama admitted to felony marijuana and cocaine use in Dreams from My Father

SO CHRIS HOW MANY PERFECT AMERICANS DO GRASS/COCAINE and in the process break the LAWS?? FELONIES!!!
Bush, Jr. was addicted to coke and alcohol.

1) There is no Bush Jr. Your statement is completely false.
2) If it were true, it's completely irrelevant to Matthews stupid statement.

Why do you support alcoholics and coke heads?

Never mind, as long as they have an (R) next to their name it's ok. You would even be so stupid to vote for someone like that for president :eek: :cuckoo:

1) There is no Bush Jr. Your statement is completely false.
2) If it were true, it's completely irrelevant to Matthews stupid statement.

Why do you support alcoholics and coke heads?

Never mind, as long as they have an (R) next to their name it's ok. You would even be so stupid to vote for someone like that for president :eek: :cuckoo:

If your position is correct, why do you have to make things up?

It is not just MSNBC..

But Obama???

Keep blaming the media. Never assume responsibility yourselves.

As for the coke thing, chill. In a lot of circles cocaine was called Congressional Dip. No kidding.

They all did it. All.
RIGHT THEY ALL DID IT ALL THE TIME !!!

Are you that totally ignorant that facts only 6% of stories critical of Obama were published while 14% of critical Bush stories?
You naively believe that when 85% of 3 news networks employees donated to Demo/Obama had NO affect on encouraging stories POSITIVE of the guy they gave money and NOT showing news critical of Dems/Obama?
YOU that naive???
Obviously you are proof of this MSM bias efforts!
You ignore that FACT Obama LIED to all of you idiots why else after 5 years of his destructive administration (UNLESS YOU FAVOR the USA being destroyed like he does!!) you ignore his gross malfeasance and traitorous behavior!

Forum List

Back