America's Thoughts On Inter-Racial Dating - At Least The Thoughts of 1,116 Americans

Like this?

_trc_rmagic_rx8_04f.jpg

Abbey Normal said:

Cool! I did think about Zoom X 2 but I like my idea better. In fact, the local Mazda dealer wanted to print up shirts for their staff and use that as their new saying but when they asked corporate about it (and giving me something for the idea), they said no because it was too close to Got Milk.

Abbey Normal said:
Like this?

_trc_rmagic_rx8_04f.jpg

Yours right?

I like it..except for the Lambo doors. For me, Lambo doors belong on only one car. I do like to tail, the body kit and ..looks like...20 inch tires. You lose some of the handling with 20's but it still looks sweet.

The ClayTaurus said:
Not a fan of the original rims, eh? Seriously, come take pictures of my car.

I don't mind them but I have always loved the look of mesh wheels. When I bought my new Pirelli's I thought I might as well change it all. Did the wheels, tires, sway bars and exhaust.

Bring the car to Memphis and I'll get my friend to take pictures. He is a pro - wanted to add some RX8 pics to his portfolio.

If you are closer to Seattle, talk to Darin - he is quite good also.

Nuc said:
You guys win the award for taking something furthest off topic, fastest.

We did do pretty good didn't we?

OK..Ok...

What does everyone here think of interracial dating?

My husband just walked by, took one look at the black RX-8, and said, "there's our next car." Guys and cars, what can you say...

I would be too self-conscious to get out of a car with those gull-wing type doors. Way too "hey, everyone, look at me" for my taste. Other than that, I think it looks very nice.

What were we talking about again? Oh, yeah inter-racial marriage. I noticed that the article seemed to omit Asians all together. Wonder why?

Abbey Normal said:
What were we talking about again? Oh, yeah inter-racial marriage. I noticed that the article seemed to omit Asians all together. Wonder why?

Because anybody who wouldn't want to have sex with Asians is too insane to even take a poll.
:nine: :banana: :funnyface :D :lalala: :hail: :alco:

Abbey Normal said:
My husband just walked by, took one look at the black RX-8, and said, "there's our next car." Guys and cars, what can you say...

I would be too self-conscious to get out of a car with those gull-wing type doors. Way too "hey, everyone, look at me" for my taste. Other than that, I think it looks very nice.

The wing doors aren't standard. That's some ricer add on. The real doors open forward as normal, and then the back two open backwards like old-school suicide doors.

I find that asian/caucasian mixes are some of the most beautiful and sexy people I have ever met.

You haven't met my husbands cousins.....they have very nice personnalities though. :eek:

I think the only mix most people still have a problem with is black/white mainly because of racial tension and honestly I think most of that tension is coming from the black side.

The ClayTaurus said:
The wing doors aren't standard. That's some ricer add on. The real doors open forward as normal, and then the back two open backwards like old-school suicide doors.

I'm afraid the terms ricer and suicide doors are lost on me.

i hope this survey is a good snapshot of american attitudes on inter-racial dating.

the cutest, nicest baby i know is mexican and japanese. i would hate for him to grow up in a world where people ridiculed his parents because they found love that transcended skin color and culture.

Abbey Normal said:
I'm afraid the terms ricer and suicide doors are lost on me.
A ricer is someone who tricks out there car with all sorts of gaudy shit. Gull-doors, ugly, ornate graphics, loud, worthless exhaust systems, etc. etc.

Suicide doors are like little half doors that open backwards (opposite of normal front opening doors. Like this. See how the back doors open the other way? Suicide doors.

Ok, back on the subject of interracial dating (thought RX-8 is sooo hot), I date a black girl and I'm white (Italian). We get stares and comments, but mostly from other black people, hardly ever from whites. The comments and stares do piss me off and make me wanna hit them but I let it go.

Now, the only thing I've heard from a white person (other then the here n theres we get from them) is my Uncle in-law. He lives up in Pittsburgh with his family (my cousins and so on) and wow, what a fucking racist. When I went up there earlier this year we were sitting around talking and he looks at my shorts and he's like "What the hell are those? ****** pants??" and keeps yelling around that I'm wearing "****** Pants". Man that shit pissed me the fuck off, you have no idea. He apologized after awhile but I knew it was just BS, no one likes him in my family, he's a 70 year old with the maturity of a 10 year old.

So yeah, a couple of weeks ago we're emailing back and forth, everything seems fine and we get in to making fun, just playing around and I send him something in response saying "Well atleast I can get girls at my age" and what he wrote back just drew the line, he said, "Anyone can date a negro" and I know that the only reason he didn't say "******" was because of what happened during the Summer. After that we went back in forth insulting and argueing and eventually I got him to just say "Bye" in an email. Sooo, I kind of cut that family tie hehe, but that asshole deserves it, I don't want that fuck in my family.

Forum List

Back