"America's Sweetheart" .. A#1

so looks are obviously more important to you than brain when choosing a candidate.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Ah heck, Supposedly we chose brain when Obama was elected and look at the mess the countries in now..

I believe Sarah has brains, I just didn't mention it in the original thread, just a small lit flame on her looks. I believe she has a good grasp on common sense and a feel for what America needs right now, the common touch.

There's no way to prove it but I have a sense we would be allot better off if she was President right now. The fact that she is pleasurable to look at is just incidental.

When judging people, it's what's on the inside, don't you agree?

What has she ever done that exhibits common sense?

I don't know how to answer that without time and research, frankly I'm to lazy.

She is popular and obviously has a connection with the common everyday people, otherwise why would they be interested?
Sure.. she blew the Couric and that other Duffus interviews but consider the many challenges placed before her and from my point of view, she's held up pretty well.

What... no Sarah Palin Threads.. It wouldn't be a Saturday night without the Democrats favorite chew toy.

You have to admit she's a pleasure to behold unlike the hook nosed, tubby crones the Democrats have to offer..

so looks are obviously more important to you than brain when choosing a candidate.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Ah heck, Supposedly we chose brain when Obama was elected and look at the mess the countries in now..

I believe Sarah has brains, I just didn't mention it in the original thread, just a small lit flame on her looks. I believe she has a good grasp on common sense and a feel for what America needs right now, the common touch.

There's no way to prove it but I have a sense we would be allot better off if she was President right now. The fact that she is pleasurable to look at is just incidental.

When judging people, it's what's on the inside, don't you agree?

I do believe your right Lumpy. We did get a brain with OL'BO and having lots or brains doesn't mean lots of ability. Hmmmm Mayby Common Sense would work.

I really hate to shatter the illusions of all those who have find dreams of seeing Sarah Palin run for President, but you do realize that way back in 2005 the front runner for the Democratic nomination was Hillary Clinton and John Edwards and No one other than those who were paying attention to his speech at the 04 convention even considered a little known Senator from Il. So even though some would love to see Sarah Palin run as it will give them endless amounts of material to continue with even though some of it borders on the absurd, it's not likely that we will see a real possible GOP candidate for the nomination appear for some time to come. I would also remind you according to a recent poll in N.H. Sarah Palin would come in 5th if the election were held today and the front runner is actually Mitt Romney.

Forum List

Back