"America's Sweetheart" .. A#1

Oh, Lumpy!!! And I was missing you and wondering why I haven't seen you around!! What hooked nose tubby crones are you referring to?? And remember this is not a beauty contest.

I admit that Ms. Palin is attractive, if you don't mind thin hair and eyes a little to close together!! :lol::lol::lol:

What hooked nose tubby crones are you referring to?? I'll answer with a question.. who are the exceptions?

Chew Chew Rinata... has a certain ring to it, don't you think? ...:lol:

I don't know what that means!!! I hope it's not insulting. Remember that I'm still looking for the right support group to help me accept Elvis death!!!! :sad:

You were just chewing on her looks, just a slight dig.

:whip:.... some guys just love this kind of stuff I'm guessing.

Lumpy1 - There are several Palin bashing threads going on right now.
1. Her old man is old fashioned - earth shattering!
2. She gave a brief answer on the radio - mind blowing!
3. She wouldn't stay late at a book signing - selfish bitch!
4. People stood out in the cold to buy her book - Nazis!!!!
5. She says birthers have the right to an opinion - Traitor!

America's sweetheart is still getting attention here. Should sell a zillion more books. :lol:

I like Sarah Palin for several reasons one would be if she has an opinion she just comes out with it, non sugar coated and with her own personal flair.

I had an aunt that was just like that. She was in Camarillo at the time. I didn't realize those traits would suffice without some smarts, Lump!!!

Lumpy1 - There are several Palin bashing threads going on right now.
1. Her old man is old fashioned - earth shattering!
2. She gave a brief answer on the radio - mind blowing!
3. She wouldn't stay late at a book signing - selfish bitch!
4. People stood out in the cold to buy her book - Nazis!!!!
5. She says birthers have the right to an opinion - Traitor!

America's sweetheart is still getting attention here. Should sell a zillion more books. :lol:

Getting your estimates from Faux News, I see....

What... no Sarah Palin Threads.. It wouldn't be a Saturday night without the Democrats favorite chew toy.

You have to admit she's a pleasure to behold unlike the hook nosed, tubby crones the Democrats have to offer..

You guys are boring me here. I knew the America's sweetheart had to be another thread started by a Palin deranged liberal. You guys state that you would just wish she would go away and then what do you do start another thread about her and end up advertising and selling more of her books. It's just not workin out for ya, is it??:lol: You people are great for the sales of her book.lol

Last edited:
What... no Sarah Palin Threads.. It wouldn't be a Saturday night without the Democrats favorite chew toy.

You have to admit she's a pleasure to behold unlike the hook nosed, tubby crones the Democrats have to offer..

You guys are boring me here. I knew the America's sweetheart had to be another thread started by a Palin deranged liberal. You guys state that you would just wish she would go away and then what do you do start another thread about her and end up advertising and selling more of her books. It's just not workin out for ya, is it??:lol: You people are great for the sales of her book.lol

Well.. Maple... how cruel indeed, to refer to me as a deranged liberal, the horror, where's your sense of humanity...:lol:.. we really must talk...

Why do we have to trivialize discussion of any female politicians by referring to their relative beauty? Of what relevance is it? None. Do we do it with male politicans? No.

What I find really disappointing is that even females here are responding - and criticizing Palin's looks. Good grief. We all know 'boys will be boys' but I would have hoped that females - no matter what political persuasion, would be above this sort of nonsense.

So says the poster with a smok'n pirate ass for an avatar..

Respect me for my mind!

Where in my post do I ask anyone to respect me? Nope, not see them words. Guess you must have made that shit up.

All I'm saying is that it is one set of rules for men and another for women in politics. How many threads do we see that resort to comments about a male politicians looks? Fuck all. How many do we see for women? Plenty.

One conclusion that could be drawn from this evidence is that men are, in fact, more stupid than women. Just sayin.

so looks are obviously more important to you than brain when choosing a candidate.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

so looks are obviously more important to you than brain when choosing a candidate.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Ah heck, Supposedly we chose brain when Obama was elected and look at the mess the countries in now..

I believe Sarah has brains, I just didn't mention it in the original thread, just a small lit flame on her looks. I believe she has a good grasp on common sense and a feel for what America needs right now, the common touch.

There's no way to prove it but I have a sense we would be allot better off if she was President right now. The fact that she is pleasurable to look at is just incidental.

When judging people, it's what's on the inside, don't you agree?

Well.. Maple... how cruel indeed, to refer to me as a deranged liberal, the horror, where's your sense of humanity...:lol:.. we really must talk...

Oh, come on, Lumpy. You've been busted!!! :beer:

Maple leaped to a logical conclusion because let's face it, the majority of Palin threads are indeed started by deranged liberals. But lumpy1's clue was calling her "America's sweetheart". I imagine some of the Palin deranged actually lost their lunch over that title. lol

Maple leaped to a logical conclusion because let's face it, the majority of Palin threads are indeed started by deranged liberals. But lumpy1's clue was calling her "America's sweetheart". I imagine some of the Palin deranged actually lost their lunch over that title. lol

I must admit and I know it's wicked but the thought of liberals bunched butts and spinning heads makes me smile.

On the therapeutic side, it does relieve their tensions over Obama and Democrat constant failures, therefore they actually should thank me..:lol:..I don't know why but strangely they never do.. ingrates... :eusa_angel:

I just read the stuff on this board about Palin and laugh. The left is so pre-occupied with someone they consider inept, stupid and inconsiquential. She sure draws a lot of fire for a nothing, nobody.

She's already stated she's not running for anything but apparantly the left believes she's such a threat they just can't believe it. Oh well.

I hope she makes a gazillion dollars and laughs her way right to the bank Good for her.

I really am not going to speak for all liberals, just myself. But I am interested in Sarah because she is so amusing. I think she makes a fool of herself all the time and it makes me laugh. I was so mad at John McCain for not letting her make a speech on the night of the election!! That would have been good!!

If I thought that she actually had a shot at being prez, I'd die of shock. But she doesn't. And I think the liberals that are scared of her are just not thinking!!! I hope she runs in 2012. I'll be so disappointed if she doesn't.

Ah heck, Supposedly we chose brain when Obama was elected and look at the mess the countries in now..

I believe Sarah has brains, I just didn't mention it in the original thread, just a small lit flame on her looks. I believe she has a good grasp on common sense and a feel for what America needs right now, the common touch.

There's no way to prove it but I have a sense we would be allot better off if she was President right now. The fact that she is pleasurable to look at is just incidental.

When judging people, it's what's on the inside, don't you agree?

What has she ever done that exhibits common sense?

Forum List

Back