"America's Sweetheart" .. A#1

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
What... no Sarah Palin Threads.. It wouldn't be a Saturday night without the Democrats favorite chew toy.

You have to admit she's a pleasure to behold unlike the hook nosed, tubby crones the Democrats have to offer..

Sarah Palin is a beautiful woman and I sincerely hope she is the Republican nominee for President in 2012......2016.......2020........2024

What... no Sarah Palin Threads.. It wouldn't be a Saturday night without the Democrats favorite chew toy.

You have to admit she's a pleasure to behold unlike the hook nosed, tubby crones the Democrats have to offer..

Oh, Lumpy!!! And I was missing you and wondering why I haven't seen you around!! What hooked nose tubby crones are you referring to?? And remember this is not a beauty contest.

I admit that Ms. Palin is attractive, if you don't mind thin hair and eyes a little to close together!! :lol::lol::lol:

Sarah Palin is a beautiful woman and I sincerely hope she is the Republican nominee for President in 2012......2016.......2020........2024

Just think of the fun you would have but alas I believe she's just to smart for that...

Oh, Lumpy!!! And I was missing you and wondering why I haven't seen you around!! What hooked nose tubby crones are you referring to?? And remember this is not a beauty contest.

I admit that Ms. Palin is attractive, if you don't mind thin hair and eyes a little to close together!! :lol::lol::lol:

What hooked nose tubby crones are you referring to?? I'll answer with a question.. who are the exceptions?

Chew Chew Rinata... has a certain ring to it, don't you think? ...:lol:

Just think of the fun you would have but alas I believe she's just to smart for that...

"to smart"? Even if she were, you just proved how much dumber you are than her....

Whatever happened to that Southern Charm... Gone with the.. failed Presidency I suppose.

Palin would best be suited to star in "Real Housewives of Wasilla"

What hooked nose tubby crones are you referring to?? I'll answer with a question.. who are the exceptions?

Chew Chew Rinata... has a certain ring to it, don't you think? ...:lol:

I don't know what that means!!! I hope it's not insulting. Remember that I'm still looking for the right support group to help me accept Elvis death!!!! :sad:

i see where palin said obama's birth certificate was "fair game" i wonder how she will feel about her affairs and the affairs of her hubby being fair game....yes there is more to her than meets the eye....she is a preacher pack....

Why do we have to trivialize discussion of any female politicians by referring to their relative beauty? Of what relevance is it? None. Do we do it with male politicans? No.

What I find really disappointing is that even females here are responding - and criticizing Palin's looks. Good grief. We all know 'boys will be boys' but I would have hoped that females - no matter what political persuasion, would be above this sort of nonsense.

Love her for her mind!!

helen%20thomas.jpg

Lumpy1 - There are several Palin bashing threads going on right now.
1. Her old man is old fashioned - earth shattering!
2. She gave a brief answer on the radio - mind blowing!
3. She wouldn't stay late at a book signing - selfish bitch!
4. People stood out in the cold to buy her book - Nazis!!!!
5. She says birthers have the right to an opinion - Traitor!

America's sweetheart is still getting attention here. Should sell a zillion more books. :lol:

Why do we have to trivialize discussion of any female politicians by referring to their relative beauty? Of what relevance is it? None. Do we do it with male politicans? No.

What I find really disappointing is that even females here are responding - and criticizing Palin's looks. Good grief. We all know 'boys will be boys' but I would have hoped that females - no matter what political persuasion, would be above this sort of nonsense.

So says the poster with a smok'n pirate ass for an avatar..

Respect me for my mind!

Lumpy1 - There are several Palin bashing threads going on right now.
1. Her old man is old fashioned - earth shattering!
2. She gave a brief answer on the radio - mind blowing!
3. She wouldn't stay late at a book signing - selfish bitch!
4. People stood out in the cold to buy her book - Nazis!!!!
5. She says birthers have the right to an opinion - Traitor!

America's sweetheart is still getting attention here. Should sell a zillion more books. :lol:

I like Sarah Palin for several reasons one would be if she has an opinion she just comes out with it, non sugar coated and with her own personal flair.

Forum List

Back