America's image overseas

Well, I dont want liberals saying Obama saved Americas image overseas, seems they can see what our own liberals cannot.

lol, you should look for the carnival "mottowagen" from bush times, and compare them to the obama mottowagen. that is, if you are actually interested and think that this is a parameter worthy of any consideration.

Bush was the hated cowboy never seen as anything else, Obama was the savior now a failed one.

The Drivebys painted a false picture of Bush overseas and are doing it with Obama.

Bush was the aggressive cowboy and Obama is the friendly man of the world.

Problem is Bush is the one that was friendly to everyone but those who want to kill us....while Obama is just a dishonest, self-centered opportunist.

What Obama says and what he does are frequently diametrically opposed. At least people could say that Bush meant what he said, so consequentially Obamas' image has suffered.

Foreign news agencies aren't in on the brainwashing that's going on here in America so they see it for what it is without all of the superfluous bull-shit commentary that immediately follows any of the Obama Administrations numerous gaffs and missteps.
The latest is the simple fact that they consider 10 or 20% of former GITMO detainees returning to murdering innocent victims an acceptable risk:gives:.....just as long as their rights are not infringed.

1zy93jc.jpg

I love how there's so many people who say fuck the rest of the world and what they think, but then simultaneously scoff at the idea of non-interventionism.

I love how there's so many people who say fuck the rest of the world and what they think, but then simultaneously scoff at the idea of non-interventionism.

I love the idea of "non interventionalism" I've long been an advocate for isolationism. Keep our money, our technology, our inventions and our mouths at home. I bet in ten years the big boys over yonder who been taking our money with one hand and flipping us off with the other would be singing a different verse. But of course that means the damn DUmb Democrats would have to let us drill our own oil, burn our own coal and natural gas and build some nuclear plants.. Will it snow in hell first? You betcha.

99% of the world (virtually ALL people in the planet minus religious fundamentalists) loves what America is:

Economic and political freedom, secularism, freedom of press etc, etc...

99% of the world hates some of the things America does. Example:

The bombing of Serbia.

You can try and reason with them. You can talk all you want about "serbian atrocities", genocide, etc, etc... You could just as well be discussing with your pet.

ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD SEES IS A "BIG BULLY" SPANKING A LITTLE CHILD. A LITTLE CHILD WHO HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO HIM.

THEY SEE THE BOMBS RAINING DOWN ON BELGRADE AND THINK TO THEMSELVES:

"IT COULD VERY WELL BE MY COUNTRY."

Again, most of the world loves what the US IS. Its bad reputation comes from some of the things it DOES.

Last edited:
José;2010561 said:
99% of the world (virtually ALL people in the planet minus religious fundamentalists) loves what America is:

99% hates some of the things America does. EXAMPLE:

The bombing of Serbia.

You can try and reason with them. You can talk all you want about "serbian atrocities", genocide, etc, etc... You could just as well be discussing with your pet.

ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD SEE IS A "BIG BULLY" SPANKING A LITTLE CHILD. A LITTLE CHILD WHO HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO HIM.

THEY SEE THE BOMBINGS RAINING DOWN ON BELGRADE AND THINK TO THEMSELVES:

Again, most of the world loves what the US IS. Its bad reputation comes from some of the things it DOES.

A very damn good reason for isolationism. Let Bosnia take care of it's own damn self. fuck Bosnia.

José;2010561 said:

The bombing of Serbia.

ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD SEE IS A "BIG BULLY" SPANKING A LITTLE CHILD. A LITTLE CHILD WHO HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO HIM.

A very damn good reason for isolationism. Let Bosnia take care of it's own damn self. fuck Bosnia.

California too!

José;2010561 said:

The bombing of Serbia.

California too!

I agree

José;2010561 said:

99% of the world hates some of the things America does. Example:

The bombing of Serbia.

ALL THE REST OF THE WORLD SEES IS A "BIG BULLY" SPANKING A LITTLE CHILD. A LITTLE CHILD WHO HASN'T DONE ANYTHING TO HIM.

THEY SEE THE BOMBS RAINING DOWN ON BELGRADE AND THINK TO THEMSELVES:

You're missing an aspect of that little analysis.

It is not only what America does, no matter how justified it may be, it is more what they have NOT done.

Well, I dont want liberals saying Obama saved Americas image overseas, seems they can see what our own liberals cannot.

Why should we care what the children of Nazis think? I still don't understand why we give them so much support, and turned them into an international success after WWII.

We should have lined up everything over 12 years old and bulldozed them into one of their own pits!

Why should we care what the children of Nazis think? I still don't understand why we give them so much support, and turned them into an international success after WWII.

We should have lined up everything over 12 years old and bulldozed them into one of their own pits!

wow listen to the mass murderer here will ya

she's built from piss poor protoplasam! :eusa_angel:

she's built from piss poor protoplasam! :eusa_angel:

she better STFU we may see German Tiger tanks roll into DC

tiger-tank-28.jpg

ver is dis Osama thing?????

Funny, not what liberals were saying when he was a candidate and 'loved'. LOL!

b4bz42.jpg

Forum List

Back