Americans overwhelmingly view Trump unfavorably

Ever since I came to this message board I have been amused how the RW and Tea Party folks seem to honestly believe that they speak for the majority of the GOP, when they are obviously the outliers. There seems to be some sort of warp in their world view.

Ever since I came to this message board I have been amused how the RW and Tea Party folks seem to honestly believe that they speak for the majority of the GOP, when they are obviously the outliers. There seems to be some sort of warp in their world view.
Clinically, it's more commonly known as brain damage.

BUT you are absolutely convinced that your Stalinist views are what all democrats support, right?

Its only going to get worse. The far right is going to see what happens when they get what they ask for

AP-GfK Poll: Americans overwhelmingly view Trump negatively | Associated Press GfK Poll

For Americans of nearly every race, gender, political persuasion and location, disdain for Donald Trump runs deep, saddling the Republican front-runner with unprecedented unpopularity as he tries to overcome recent campaign setbacks.

Seven in 10 people, including close to half of Republican voters, have an unfavorable view of Trump, according to a new Associated Press-GfK poll. It’s an opinion shared by majorities of men and women; young and old; conservatives, moderates and liberals; and whites, Hispanics and blacks — a devastatingly broad indictment of the billionaire businessman.

Even in the South, a region where Trump has won GOP primaries decisively, close to 70 percent view him unfavorably. And among whites without a college education, one of Trump’s most loyal voting blocs, 55 percent have a negative opinion.

The polls are all biased, oversample trump haters, are tools of the GOP establishment, are tools of the liberal establishment, or have been controlled by the Reptilians.

Does that about cover the batshit excuses?

You forgot about free stuff

LOLOLOL!!!! The Hildebeast is 10 points behind Trump
Suuuure she is, vagisil. Sure she is.

k3ptow.png

:dance::dance::dance:

Why do simpletons always point to national polls? Win in the right states and it doesn't matter who has the most votes. Hillary can beat him in New York, and California by a million votes, but if she loses key swing states by 5000 votes each, you can have the 2000 election all over again!
Your desperation is noted, but no one in the history of this nation won the popular vote by double digit percentages but lost the election due to the electoral process.

Try harder. :thup:

Ever hear that there is the first time for everything?

LOLOLOL!!!! The Hildebeast is 10 points behind Trump
Suuuure she is, vagisil. Sure she is.

k3ptow.png

:dance::dance::dance:

Why do simpletons always point to national polls? Win in the right states and it doesn't matter who has the most votes. Hillary can beat him in New York, and California by a million votes, but if she loses key swing states by 5000 votes each, you can have the 2000 election all over again!
Your desperation is noted, but no one in the history of this nation won the popular vote by double digit percentages but lost the election due to the electoral process.

Try harder. :thup:

Ever hear that there is the first time for everything?
Yeah, I say that every time I play the lottery.

Forum List

Back