Americans likely to be barred when Europe reopens its borders

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The EU will open its borders to some visitors from around the world next month, but it is likely that travellers from the US will not be allowed in.

The country is still considered to be a significant risk due to its high number of COVID-19 cases, with Donald Trump's leading infectious diseases expert having warned on Tuesday of a "disturbing surge" in some states.

Brazil, Mexico, Russia and India also face the prospect that their citizens will remain barred from European countries.

The rush to reopen is causing a second wave and these precautions are needed. |Brits are banned from everywhere be ause of the shitness of our conservative government.
Anyway , here are some of the most beautiful places in Europe which can be found in Wales. We hope to see our American friends when all this crap has blown over.

1592996292814.png

1592996315515.png

1592996331950.png

1592996378240.png

1592996396564.png

The EU will open its borders to some visitors from around the world next month, but it is likely that travellers from the US will not be allowed in.

The country is still considered to be a significant risk due to its high number of COVID-19 cases, with Donald Trump's leading infectious diseases expert having warned on Tuesday of a "disturbing surge" in some states.

Brazil, Mexico, Russia and India also face the prospect that their citizens will remain barred from European countries.

The rush to reopen is causing a second wave and these precautions are needed. |Brits are banned from everywhere be ause of the shitness of our conservative government.
Anyway , here are some of the most beautiful places in Europe which can be found in Wales. We hope to see our American friends when all this crap has blown over.

View attachment 354386
View attachment 354388

View attachment 354389
View attachment 354390
View attachment 354391

You mean with all of the protesting going on, right? That's where my state's jump came from.

Don't be a nimrod. If everything that he does and doesn't do is a damn crisis then nothing is.

Stop making him a martyr.

I don't blame them. I live in Pa. and I don't like NY or NJ people coming here any more than Wyoming wants PA. people going there. You should respect your host. I'm sure that Caribbean countries aren't crazy about Americans coming there either. But I doubt that the tourist industry in any of those places feels that way because they are willing to take a chance for the money. In the end, I don't blame anyone for being careful if that's what they think they're doing. I do blame governors for stealing the peoples freedom.

I don't blame them. I live in Pa. and I don't like NY or NJ people coming here any more than Wyoming wants PA. people going there. You should respect your host. I'm sure that Caribbean countries aren't crazy about Americans coming there either. I doubt that the tourist industry in any of those places feels that way because they are willing to take a chance for the money. I don't blame anyone for being careful if that's what they think they're doing. I do blame governors for stealing the peoples freedom.
We must all accept a temporary loss of freedom for the common good. Countries like the UK and the US should be isolated until they are safe.

I don't blame them. I live in Pa. and I don't like NY or NJ people coming here any more than Wyoming wants PA. people going there. You should respect your host. I'm sure that Caribbean countries aren't crazy about Americans coming there either. I doubt that the tourist industry in any of those places feels that way because they are willing to take a chance for the money. I don't blame anyone for being careful if that's what they think they're doing. I do blame governors for stealing the peoples freedom.
We must all accept a temporary loss of freedom for the common good. Countries like the UK and the US should be isolated until they are safe.
We must all accept a temporary loss of freedom for the common good.
You know, these guys thought the same thing..

9cf35437ce0c4259ba24c37361da32aa_18.jpg

Why just "Countries like the uk and us"? Why not lock down every country until infectious disease is a just pleasant memory?

Libs love the Corona Virus, because it gives them their dream of telling other people what to do. A bunch of little Kim Jong Fucking Un's walking around.

View attachment 354386
View attachment 354388

View attachment 354389
View attachment 354390
View attachment 354391

BTW, its awfully hypocritical for the EU to ban Refugees and asylum seekers from America to immigrate to Europe, after all the whining they made complaining how America under President Trump is trying to put the lid on illegal aliens.

View attachment 354386
View attachment 354388

View attachment 354389
View attachment 354390
View attachment 354391
Yet europe has basically open borders when it comes to muslim immigrants

View attachment 354386
View attachment 354388

View attachment 354389
View attachment 354390
View attachment 354391

How rich, as Europe screamed bloody murder when America did it to them early in the Wuhan Virus. Sounds like some payback from the E.U.

The irony of this is that it only hurts the European tourism, Americans won't be able to go there and spend cash now. Well played Europe.

That’s racist, xenophobic and here’s the bill for your war debts to us now.

No it's good because this way we STOP anymore American LEFTIST POS to come and work for NGOs and start MORE BLM shit on this Continent. Personally I think EVERY AMERICAN student should be deported back to America they are 99% Leftist and we don't want any American Leftist human shit on this Continent.

American Conservatives and American Rightists are ALWAYS welcome though.

View attachment 354386
View attachment 354388

View attachment 354389
View attachment 354390
View attachment 354391

How rich, as Europe screamed bloody murder when America did it to them early in the Wuhan Virus. Sounds like some payback from the E.U.

The irony of this is that it only hurts the European tourism, Americans won't be able to go there and spend cash now. Well played Europe.

We get the Japanese tourists.

Forum List

Back