Americans hate Donald Trump

You do not understand that serfdom under a one world government is what he is vowing to stop. I say we give him that chance. The freaks will survive.
"A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years". - Lysander Spooner

It's going to get worse for Trump and his degenerate family. His Fail Son Don, Jr. interviewed Catturd. His daughter-in-law was president of a fake operation set up to funnel political donations to family members, started by his son-in-law.

thats ok! Biden is going to go out and lick the world!

In your travels on the internet, do you notice the fully nazi clothed security state ready to take down and kill anyone who is remotely a dissident? Who follow orders to the letter and with a glee? Right now, Garland and Joe are doing this. Anyone can e deemed what you typed. I see reality from the political class elite tell me different. In local areas there are security apparatus police Republicans who are the same way. They are just supported for now.

In your travels on the internet, do you notice the fully nazi clothed security state ready to take down and kill anyone who is remotely a dissident? Who follow orders to the letter and with a glee? Right now, Garland and Joe are doing this.
That would be Trump and his cult.......The 'NAZI'S.

Bannon Shares Fascist Dream

Steve Bannon Calls On '4000 Shock Troops' To ' ...​

1681544835002.png
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › entertainment › steve-banno...

Jul 25, 2022 — 6, 2021, insurrection, Steve Bannon is now calling on “4,000 shock troops” to “deconstruct” the federal government “brick by brick.” He wants to .

Fresh from a double contempt of Congress conviction linked to his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, Steve Bannon is now calling on “4,000 shock troops” to “deconstruct” the federal government “brick by brick.”

He wants to see people “stepping forward, say[ing], ’Hey, I want to be one of those 4,000 shock troops,” Bannon said on his “War Room” podcast Monday. “This is taking on and defeating and deconstructing the administrative state,” he added.
“Shock troops” are assault forces that lead an attack.
“Suck on it,” said Bannon. “We’re destroying this illegitimate regime.”

Anyone can e deemed what you typed. I see reality from the political class elite tell me different. In local areas there are security apparatus police Republicans who are the same way. They are just supported for now.

That would be Trump and his cult.......The 'NAZI'S.

Steve Bannon Calls On '4000 Shock Troops' To ' ...

View attachment 776531
Yahoo
https://www.yahoo.com › entertainment › steve-banno...

Jul 25, 2022 — 6, 2021, insurrection, Steve Bannon is now calling on “4,000 shock troops” to “deconstruct” the federal government “brick by brick.” He wants to .

Fresh from a double contempt of Congress conviction linked to his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, Steve Bannon is now calling on “4,000 shock troops” to “deconstruct” the federal government “brick by brick.”

He wants to see people “stepping forward, say[ing], ’Hey, I want to be one of those 4,000 shock troops,” Bannon said on his “War Room” podcast Monday. “This is taking on and defeating and deconstructing the administrative state,” he added.
“Shock troops” are assault forces that lead an attack.
“Suck on it,” said Bannon. “We’re destroying this illegitimate regime.”
I see it every day on TV. I saw a farce protest that was pushed as an insurrection to destroy a President. There are a lot of people sucking on the tit in our move towards globalized dictatorship. You have no idea what Bannon is about. He would have the same attitude in a Red area with oppressive law enforcement and corrupted politicos.

I see it every day on TV. I saw a farce protest that was pushed as an insurrection to destroy a President. There are a lot of people sucking on the tit in our move towards globalized dictatorship. You have no idea what Bannon is about. He would have the same attitude in a Red area with oppressive law enforcement and corrupted politicos.
Sure.................

March 3 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

September 4 2022
Speaking to thousands of supporters to promote two Republican candidates in Wilkes-Barre, northeastern Pennsylvania, Donald Trump has praised the Chinese authoritarian leader Xi Jinping for running China with an "iron fist" in a bizarre campaign rally speech.

Bannon?................CRICKETS...............

There were zero supporters at his latest deposition in New York. There were plenty of patriotic Americans there, though.

The fact that people in Manhattan hate Trump doesn’t mean all Americans hate him.

He put out a call for his cult members to all show up and protest BIGLY!

What happened?
4i6Ckte.gif
Trump supporters are not stupid. Every cop in NYC was on duty that day and in uniform. Had there been any serious violence, Trump supporters would have been arrested and left to rot in jail.

Forum List

Back