Americans hate Donald Trump

The deposition was in a matter that interests no one. He is charged with doing...what every other businessman in the world does, routinely.

Trump was in New York for a deposition in his Civil Case concerning sexual assualt.

Every other business man in the world routinely assaults women?

Wait!!! What!!!

WW

There were zero supporters at his latest deposition in New York.

1. Thank you for the awesome, projecting 'I HATE TRUMP' thread.

2. Congrats to the Democrats - J6, trampling Americans' Constitutional and Legal rights, and the DC gulag worked.

As more evidence of massive DOJ, FBI, ATF, & DHS undercover involvement in J6 and of infiltration by the FBI / informants of defendents' defense teams, and more govt malfeasance is exposed, Americans are now hesitent / reluctant to legally / Constitutionally gather in support of individuals Democrats have targeted and deem political threats.

Democrats have successfully instilled in Americans FEAR to exercise their Constitutional / legal rights.

The Gestapo must be so proud / happy.

Only leftist malcontents and miscreants dislike Trump.
True patriotic Americans adore our beloved 45th president. ... :thup:

Anyone who "adores" any politician on any side is a chump. Hero worship is a sure sign of abject weakness.

It's not hate, it's disgust; Americans are sick of Trump and just want him to go away.
Thanks for your post. Telling it like it is, is just what we need today.
lock them up.jpg

:)-

Spoken like a born serf. No man with a backbone talks like that about ANY politician.
You do not understand that serfdom under a one world government is what he is vowing to stop. I say we give him that chance. The freaks will survive.

You do not understand that serfdom under a one world government is what he is vowing to stop. I say we give him that chance. The freaks will survive.

You and Sunni can each suck on a nut. Have fun. Only the truly spineless "adore" any politician.

Forum List

Back