Americans fed-up with Obama

Although I voted for Obama, I'm unhappy with him as well. I didn't feel that I had any other choice in these elections, though; McCain wasn't horrible, but his running mate (Palin) was a radical right wing reactionary. She destroyed his election chances. And I just did NOT trust Romney because of his many corporate Wall Street ties. As it turns out, though, Obama is just as friendly with Wall Street as anyone.

That might be how our elections are run, now, with only corporate stooges allowed to participate; the Supreme Court has virtually sealed the deal by "selling" the "freedom of speech." They've made a mockery of the Constitution, and now this republican democracy is in its dying days. I will not vote again for a Democrat or Republican--which effectively removes me from the voting process as an American.

American citizens are world-class fools for allowing themselves to be enslaved to such a political and economic system.

So, you preferred a radical left wing reactionary... got it.

:lol:

There is nothing left-wing about Obama at all, unless you refer to his dark skin. His policies are nearly identical to G.W. Bush's, and nobody called Bush a left winger. Then again, G.W. was white. I understand your type quite clearly.

You're dismissed as a complete FOOL. No one is buying the leftist race war any longer.. that dog don't hunt.. Move along.

Most can't wait for the Communist Organizer to GTFO. Unfortunately, that's still a few years off though. So short of Impeachment, we're stuck with him. The new battle has to be making sure Hitlery doesn't follow him. That's where the focus has to be now.

Forum List

Back