Americans fed-up with Obama

That would be about right if you ask how Obama is handling foreign policies or immigration.

No president has had a press so willing to ignore the truth. Obama is a disaster. He doesn't do his job. He doesn't enjoy being president and only seems to attend fundraisers and has no compunction to being seen swilling beer when he should be addressing several crisis that need his attention. No other president could get away with this.

Yeah right as long as you start measuring beginning in 2009!

Opinion is subjective.

Nah.. when Scrub's approvals dipped below 40% it ran every hour, on the hour on CNN and was reported as great displeasure with Bush. Obama? It is reported as displeasure with Washington and Republicans.. which of course is retarded.

Obama's gotten a pass like I've never seen before.. shit, even Clinton didn't get this much latitude.

Although I voted for Obama, I'm unhappy with him as well. I didn't feel that I had any other choice in these elections, though; McCain wasn't horrible, but his running mate (Palin) was a radical right wing reactionary. She destroyed his election chances. And I just did NOT trust Romney because of his many corporate Wall Street ties. As it turns out, though, Obama is just as friendly with Wall Street as anyone.

That might be how our elections are run, now, with only corporate stooges allowed to participate; the Supreme Court has virtually sealed the deal by "selling" the "freedom of speech." They've made a mockery of the Constitution, and now this republican democracy is in its dying days. I will not vote again for a Democrat or Republican--which effectively removes me from the voting process as an American.

American citizens are world-class fools for allowing themselves to be enslaved to such a political and economic system.

Yesterday I got a birthday card from a close friend. On the front was a picture of Obama with the phrase, "This birthday, you and all Americans have something to be thankful for." I opened it up and inside it said, "I can't run again. Happy Birthday."

Best birthday card ever.........

Although I voted for Obama, I'm unhappy with him as well. I didn't feel that I had any other choice in these elections, though; McCain wasn't horrible, but his running mate (Palin) was a radical right wing reactionary. She destroyed his election chances. And I just did NOT trust Romney because of his many corporate Wall Street ties. As it turns out, though, Obama is just as friendly with Wall Street as anyone.

That might be how our elections are run, now, with only corporate stooges allowed to participate; the Supreme Court has virtually sealed the deal by "selling" the "freedom of speech." They've made a mockery of the Constitution, and now this republican democracy is in its dying days. I will not vote again for a Democrat or Republican--which effectively removes me from the voting process as an American.

American citizens are world-class fools for allowing themselves to be enslaved to such a political and economic system.

So, you preferred a radical left wing reactionary... got it.

:lol:

There is nothing left-wing about Obama at all, unless you refer to his dark skin. His policies are nearly identical to G.W. Bush's, and nobody called Bush a left winger. Then again, G.W. was white. I understand your type quite clearly.

Why, besides fighting idiot Republicans, what has he done?

He will go down in history for this..

Working moms have new breastfeeding rights under the ACA

President Obama is one of the greatest presidents in US history. Got us out of the Bush Great Depression. The rich said the same things about Clinton, Roosevelt, JFK. Fact is, Our presidents get us out of messes the GOP/Rich get us into. The Democrats give us Democracy. The GOP give us the rich ruling class and the servant/peasants/masses/rabble.

The GOP/Rich are very savvy. Notice all the shit going on in this election year? The border, Russia, hell I would even blame them for the Ebola virus. You know Chaney did the Anthrax thing right? Anyways, long story short is Carter would have won if CIA Bush didn't make a deal with the Iranians to hold the hostages till after the election, otherwise no Reagan presidency. Then Reagan and Olly North did the Iran Contra thing. And remember Bush/Chaney stole the 2000 and 2004 elections. Ken Blackwell helped them steal Ohio and Jeb/Katherine Harris stole Florida in 2000.

Anyways, the GOP always win midterms because stupid Americans don't vote in midterms. But we (Hillary) and the Dems will take all three houses back in 2016. Have fun the next two years with Obama's veto pen bitches.
------------------------------------------------------------

As Left-Wing Loon Posts go, this one above deserves special recognition. If Lunacy was baseball, this post would be a home run. Its so bad that you suspect a troll.

But there at the end is something a rational reader can agree with.

"The GOP always wins midterms because stupid Americans don't vote in Midterms."

That is so true! I gave the Loon a Thanks...just for that observation...even if it was a Freudian slip.

On Obama's new approval ranking...down to 40 per cent.

Left-Wing Loons constitute about 15 per cent of the population, mostly in New England, New York, the rotting cities across the North, and in San Francisco and Hollywood.

Blacks constitute about 13 per cent of the population of the population, and Hispanics about 17 percent.

That's 45 per cent of the population which Obama has borrowed about 10 trillion to appease...his core...and he doesn't have the support of all of them.

He is nothing but a turd, an empty suit with a hall-of-fame line of pure Bullshit. All rational people realize this...and even some of his own posse now does too. Some Blacks and some Hispanics are wising up. He's still got the Left-Wing Loons to a man.

Pretty remarkable actually. You got to be a liar, you got to be lazy, and you got to be incompetent to rack up those kind of numbers.

Obama is all of those things.

Last edited:

President Obama is one of the greatest presidents in US history. Got us out of the Bush Great Depression. The rich said the same things about Clinton, Roosevelt, JFK. Fact is, Our presidents get us out of messes the GOP/Rich get us into. The Democrats give us Democracy. The GOP give us the rich ruling class and the servant/peasants/masses/rabble.

The GOP/Rich are very savvy. Notice all the shit going on in this election year? The border, Russia, hell I would even blame them for the Ebola virus. You know Chaney did the Anthrax thing right? Anyways, long story short is Carter would have won if CIA Bush didn't make a deal with the Iranians to hold the hostages till after the election, otherwise no Reagan presidency. Then Reagan and Olly North did the Iran Contra thing. And remember Bush/Chaney stole the 2000 and 2004 elections. Ken Blackwell helped them steal Ohio and Jeb/Katherine Harris stole Florida in 2000.

Anyways, the GOP always win midterms because stupid Americans don't vote in midterms. But we (Hillary) and the Dems will take all three houses back in 2016. Have fun the next two years with Obama's veto pen bitches.
------------------------------------------------------------

As Left-Wing Loon Posts go, this one above deserves special recognition. If Lunacy was baseball, this post would be a home run. Its so bad that you suspect a troll.

But there at the end is something a rational reader can agree with.

"The GOP always wins midterms because stupid Americans don't vote in Midterms."

That is so true! I gave the Loon a Thanks...just for that observation...even if it was a Freudian slip.

On Obama's new approval ranking...down to 40 per cent.

Left-Wing Loons constitute about 15 per cent of the population, mostly in New England, New York, the rotting cities across the North, and in San Francisco and Hollywood.

Blacks constitute about 13 per cent of the population of the population, and Hispanics about 17 percent.

That's 45 per cent of the population which Obama has borrowed about 10 trillion to appease...his core...and he doesn't have the support of all of them.

He is nothing but a turd, an empty suit with a hall-of-fame line of pure Bullshit. All rational people realize this...and even some of his own posse now does too. Some Blacks and some Hispanics are wising up. He's still got the Left-Wing Loons to a man.

Pretty remarkable actually. You got to be a liar, you got to be lazy, and you got to be incompetent to rack up those kind of numbers.

Obama is all of those things.

As good as any analysis I've read.........

Attachments

• $baby 1.jpg
    $baby 1.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 67
  • $baby 2.jpg
    $baby 2.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 76
Why, besides fighting idiot Republicans, what has he done?

He will go down in history for this..

Working moms have new breastfeeding rights under the ACA

What flavor koolaid are they serving at your asylum's cafeteria today?

How is border security an act of racism?

We never needed border security until Reagan stared turning a blind eye to corporations that hire illegal workers. Before Reagan, every year the migrants came, picked fruit and left. Since Reagan and Bush really stopped prosecuting this big time, they now come and stay forever.

If we just go after the illegal employers the illegals will go home tomorrow. Who's hiring them? Lets go after those "job creators".

But I notice this idea never picks up any steam in the GOP because they love illegal workers and low wages to compete against us American workers. We cost too much to their bottom line.

AND they'd rather ship jobs overseas to the chinese and mexicans and indians to do the work and then try to sell their shit to us.

So a double wammy. Let 10 million or more illegals in while sending 10 million jobs overseas.

I truly wish we could split up the states and give the GOP half and go our own ways. I hate Republicans. Hate is a strong word. I dislike them very much. I could see fighting a civil war against them.

I agree. How do you suggest we divvy up those states, Dims pick one, GOP picks one until they have all been allocated? Who gets DC and Puerto Rico?

We never needed border security until Reagan stared turning a blind eye to corporations that hire illegal workers. Before Reagan, every year the migrants came, picked fruit and left. Since Reagan and Bush really stopped prosecuting this big time, they now come and stay forever.

If we just go after the illegal employers the illegals will go home tomorrow. Who's hiring them? Lets go after those "job creators".

But I notice this idea never picks up any steam in the GOP because they love illegal workers and low wages to compete against us American workers. We cost too much to their bottom line.

AND they'd rather ship jobs overseas to the chinese and mexicans and indians to do the work and then try to sell their shit to us.

So a double wammy. Let 10 million or more illegals in while sending 10 million jobs overseas.

I truly wish we could split up the states and give the GOP half and go our own ways. I hate Republicans. Hate is a strong word. I dislike them very much. I could see fighting a civil war against them.

Split up the states. You'll be starving to death by Christmas.

Divide the states among Democrat supporters and the folks that want to work for a living. You libs will be sitting around waiting for someone to do something while we're doing it, and bitching about how your checks got cut off.

I'd expect them to have outlawed firearms, too. So we won't have to worry about them taking our stuff at gunpoint.

America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows - NBC News

Two words sum up the mood of the nation: Fed up.

Six in 10 Americans are dissatisfied with the state of the U.S. economy, more than 70 percent believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, and nearly 80 percent are down on the country’s political system, according to the latest NBC News / Wall Street Journal poll.
The frustration carries over to the nation’s political leaders, with President Barack Obama’s overall approval rating hitting a new low at 40 percent, and a mere 14 percent of the public giving Congress a thumbs up.

No one likes you Obama , please go away for the good of the Nation , you are clueless and unfit ..

View attachment 30999

so find a credible Republican and elect him/her as the POTUS ..

quit blaming Obama because the Republicans are too weak to replace him.

P

Those people crossing are not taking Republican jobs. First, they do hard work that lazy Republicans are too old and fat to do. Or they are doing skilled labor that Republicans are not qualified to do. It's not like it's a secret.

You better take a laxative, because you are full of shit.

There is nothing left-wing about Obama at all, unless you refer to his dark skin. His policies are nearly identical to G.W. Bush's, and nobody called Bush a left winger. Then again, G.W. was white. I understand your type quite clearly.
Typical lame libtard argument, use the race card. Obamashitforbrains is way left by the actions he has taken. Libtard fail.

America's Fed Up: Obama Approval Rating Hits All-Time Low, Poll Shows - NBC News

Two words sum up the mood of the nation: Fed up.

Six in 10 Americans are dissatisfied with the state of the U.S. economy, more than 70 percent believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, and nearly 80 percent are down on the country’s political system, according to the latest NBC News / Wall Street Journal poll.
The frustration carries over to the nation’s political leaders, with President Barack Obama’s overall approval rating hitting a new low at 40 percent, and a mere 14 percent of the public giving Congress a thumbs up.

No one likes you Obama , please go away for the good of the Nation , you are clueless and unfit ..

View attachment 30999

so find a credible Republican and elect him/her as the POTUS ..

quit blaming Obama because the Republicans are too weak to replace him.

P
When obamashitforbrains is to blame, we will blame the sorry sob. Libtarded idiots.

What happened to the checks and balances ? Obama is out of control. Where is the supreme court ? We are a freight train out of control.

When idiots elected a lying, sack of shit community organizer with no real world or leadership experience....this is the disaster you get.

Forum List

Back