Americans Favor "Buffett Rule" by 60% to 37%

So, creating less jobs and driving more money overseas is your solution? We live in a global economy- this means jobs and money are global realities- period.

This also means that making US investment funds unattractive by increasing the double dip already attached to them more likely to shrink. This isn't rocket science.

I've been thinking about this and I agree with you, labor is a product on the market place no two ways around it, like it or not, and our manufacturing wages just aren't competitive. As long as this is the case then we will have persistent unemployment for those individuals who where best suited for manufacturing.

That is precisely the reason jobs have gone overseas- and liberals want to respond with more taxes and more regulations-as if~

The ones who are trying to destroy the economy are those who think that corporations are ethical, and the free market can do no wrong. The destroyers are those who think that cutting the tax rate of those with the most disposable income, and financing it with debt, is a good thing.

The main reason that we have such a high debt, is foremost, the result of the tax cut for those with the highest disposable income. The reason we have have such a high deficit is because of free markets running amok. So how well did Bush's "ownership society" work for us?

There is no such thing as debt unless one is spending more than one has.
The single largest spender in the world is the US Government.
Simple math.

According to a new Gallup poll released Friday, a majority of Americans support the proposed Buffett Rule, which would require individuals earning $1 million or more per year to pay at least 30 percent of their income in taxes.

Six in 10 Americans favor Congress' passing the so-called "Buffett Rule," which would mandate a minimum 30% tax rate for Americans with a household income of $1 million or more per year. Majorities of both Democrats and independents favor the policy, while a majority of Republicans oppose it.

Americans Favor

Here's another area where the GOP is out of touch with the average American.

The Republican Party represents the extraction companies and the super rich.

That's it.
Have you ever even tried thinking for yourself?

Wingnuts are beaten by their ignorance, and wonder why they go home and blame the dog.
Have you wondered by businesses are leaving the Dem strongholds of California and Illinois?

Think about it. Not what you usually do, but think.

If you make an environment hostile to business, business will move where they're welcome.

Allowing collective bargaining is hostile to business? Lucky for you that you had people collectively bargain for the military salaries.
Not unionization, moron...oppressive taxation on business.

Illinois and California are beating their dogs. And the dogs are running away.

Maybe they're going to steal this election like they did 2000 and 2004.
That's right. Any election won by the GOP was "stolen".

Can you think of a single reason I shouldn't laugh in your face?

Me neither.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWDozBLKdJ4&NR=1&feature=endscreen]What the heck, I'll laugh anyway - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back