Americans enjoy lower tax rates under Obama

Lawd, so Obama is claiming the "Bush" tax cuts as his now. Woooo Hoooo!! They guy is finally taking responsibility for something!! WTG Obama tax cuts saved us $$$$$$$$$$$$.
are those the ONLY tax cuts under Obama?

Nope, he's shorting the SS tax, you know the one that's already in trouble. BTW, only people that actually work are seeing any benefit from that cut. If you don't have a job, you don't pay in to SS. ;)
fyi-the money for the SS tax cuts does not hit SS funds, they are using regular funds, not SS funds for the tax cut.

Americans paid the lowest tax rates in 30 years to the federal government in 2009, in part because of tax cuts President Obama sought to combat the Great Recession, congressional budget analysts said Tuesday.

In 2009, Americans paid lowest tax rates in 30 years to federal government - The Washington Post

So Ravi, are you now SUPPORTING the Bush tax cuts? And I might ask, are these numbers INCLUDING the massive tax increase of Obamacare (originally passed off as a "penalty", but that of course is unconstitutional)? Since this was "as of 2009", obviously not.

It is ludicrous to raise taxes during a recession or a depression. In 2009 Barry indicated such wisdom in an interview with ABC News. Except for his "class warfare" stance, he KNOWS that raising taxes will play absolute HAVOC with unemployment numbers...

Americans paid the lowest tax rates in 30 years to the federal government in 2009, in part because of tax cuts President Obama sought to combat the Great Recession, congressional budget analysts said Tuesday.

In 2009, Americans paid lowest tax rates in 30 years to federal government - The Washington Post

Our gas is higher,,

Our food is higher

Our insurance premiums are higher and going higher stii

We just got the biggest tax hike in history handed to us

Our medications cost more

well, I will agree with you on one thing though 50% of Americans smile because they know they pay ZERO Federal Income Tax.

Nope, he's shorting the SS tax, you know the one that's already in trouble. BTW, only people that actually work are seeing any benefit from that cut. If you don't have a job, you don't pay in to SS. ;)
fyi-the money for the SS tax cuts does not hit SS funds, they are using regular funds, not SS funds for the tax cut.
It's all the same....OASI fund is on-budget.

It's time you stop mooching and purchase health insurance.

Well if Ubama would stop spending so much and leave the taxpayers wallets where they belong we wouldn't need too mooch at all.

So it's Obamas fault that you are a deadbeat. A deadbeat would blame someone else.

Speak of a deadbeat your more of a dumbhead. You want to see blame. Take a look at your high and might nitwit in office. Every time something disturbing comes up he runs and hides and when he comes out hes always pointing his finger at someone else to take the blame. Open your blindheaded eyes.

Then why didn't they just lower the federal tax rate? Oh yeah, I can answer that... because too many people pay no Federal income taxes so they would have got nutt'n.

What a joke.

So Ravi, are you now SUPPORTING the Bush tax cuts? And I might ask, are these numbers INCLUDING the massive tax increase of Obamacare (originally passed off as a "penalty", but that of course is unconstitutional)? Since this was "as of 2009", obviously not.

It is ludicrous to raise taxes during a recession or a depression. In 2009 Barry indicated such wisdom in an interview with ABC News. Except for his "class warfare" stance, he KNOWS that raising taxes will play absolute HAVOC with unemployment numbers...
Maybe you should read the article.

Sure, they'll put it back. :lol: You didn't address the fact that only working people that actually receive a payroll check are benefiting from this "cut". Since so many folks are out of work, living off the government dole, they aren't benefiting from this tax cut are they??

so now we are suppose to be thankful for Obama..

omg

Well if you don't like tax cuts for the middle class..

Then maybe not.

:D

so now you love the Bush tax cuts?. you are all thankful for Bush right?

you people are all over the place..

I didn't like either.

The middle class tax cuts under Obama were understandable..but they came at a cost.

Overall? I think they were a bad idea.

Then maybe not.

I didn't like either.

The middle class tax cuts under Obama were understandable..but they came at a cost.

You should leave the thinking to those better qualified.

Federal income tax receipts rose dramatically under Bush versus Clinton, and Bush extracted a cool TRILLION additional dollars from those evul rich versus Clinton - jacking the tax burden share of those evul rich from 33% to 38%.

Bush stuck it to The Man.

Then maybe not.

I didn't like either.

This.

The tax cuts under Bush were a mistake. A huge mistake. Keeping the rates low for middle and lower incomes under Obama is not a bad idea. I would have done it differently, but it's not a bad idea. Keeping the lower rates for high income earners under Obama is a terrible idea.

I didn't like either.

This.

The tax cuts under Bush were a mistake. A huge mistake. Keeping the rates low for middle and lower incomes under Obama is not a bad idea. I would have done it differently, but it's not a bad idea. Keeping the lower rates for high income earners under Obama is a terrible idea.

Nice retarded non-fact based take.

I didn't like either.

This.

Nice retarded non-fact based take.

I love how you guys don't even read posts and just throw out some stock response.

I didn't like either.

Federal income tax receipts rose dramatically under Bush versus Clinton, and Bush extracted a cool TRILLION additional dollars from those evul rich versus Clinton - jacking the tax burden share of those evul rich from 33% to 38%.

:eusa_shhh: Which is why he left us with a big deficit and a crashing stock market.

:eusa_whistle:

"Better Qualified" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't like either.

:eusa_shhh: Which is why he left us with a big deficit and a crashing stock market.

:eusa_whistle:

"Better Qualified" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Illogical. The Bush tax cuts created record Federal tax receipts.

Now, don't you feel like a fucking moron for not even knowing the facts?

Forum List

Back