Americans are world's most charitable, top 1% provide 1/3rd of all donations

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
Imagine that, Americans beat Canadians 2:1, so much for the liberal utopia.
[FONT=Georgia, serif]Americans are world's most charitable, top 1% provide 1/3rd of all donations[/FONT]
In a first of its kind survey, the Almanac found that Americans out-donate Britain and Canada two-to-one and nations like Italy and Germany 20-to-one. What's more, more than half of every single income class except those earning less than $25,000 donate to charity.
The much maligned top 1 percent in the U.S. economy fork over one third of all donations made. Even in death.

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Americans are world's most charitable, top 1% provide 1/3rd of all donations[/FONT]
In a first of its kind survey, the Almanac found that Americans out-donate Britain and Canada two-to-one and nations like Italy and Germany 20-to-one. What's more, more than half of every single income class except those earning less than $25,000 donate to charity.
The much maligned top 1 percent in the U.S. economy fork over one third of all donations made. Even in death.

Yes. We simply must raise their taxes again and again until they can no longer afford to donate to charities. Their money should be our money.

Yes. We simply must raise their taxes again and again until they can no longer afford to donate to charities. Their money should be our money.

Like they are paying high taxes .

Democrats give to Charity Administrators via taxes.
Democrats give to Charity Administrators voluntarity
In either case, those Charity Administrators make a TON of money/

Democrats give to Charity Administrators via taxes.
Democrats give to Charity Administrators voluntarity
In either case, those Charity Administrators make a TON of money/

Yes. The Clintons are making a ton of money off the Clinton Crime Family Foundation. Something like only 10% of the millions the foundation takes in actually goes toward charity. The remaining 90% goes to Bill, Hillary, and Chelsa.

That is very interesting. However, there is no consolation knowing Americans are relatively generous in their giving if we personally are not.

That is very interesting. However, there is no consolation knowing Americans are relatively generous in their giving if we personally are not.

OK cheapskate. :D

OK cheapskate. :D
Believe me, the guilt and god-fearing are very real!

I will say I rarely will pass up a street beggar.
Nor will I visit a foreign country because I know I will give away all of my cash to all those I pity before the sun sets.

Forum List

Back