American ZioNuts=Warmongers

What you are is an idiot, an uniformed moron.

I am 100% agnostic, but completely support the right of israel to exist on POLITICAL grounds. The same aggressive, violent fucking trash, who have spent the last 1,400 years killing jews - namely, the muslims - of course have a problem now that their former whipping boy has grown up and has their own country. If the jews had formed israel in alaska, the muslim filth would move there en masse - and still have a problem with it.

The arab muslim is a supremacist who cannot abide the rights of others. The fact that there is not one minority in an arab muslim/persian society that is thriving, not one any where in the middle east, should be telling to a rational person. So those like you who whine about the jews as causing or creating all of the hostility there, that if israel would just vanish, most or all of the region's problems would as well, have no clue and less brains.

Until the muslim will accept the sovereignty and equal rights of non-muslims, either in muslim-majority countries or elsewhere, there will NEVER, EVER BE PEACE.

"Towing the israeli line"? As in the way the US forced israel not to attack iran in 2008? Israel has no magical powers to control the US gov't, it is one of many small lobbies hoping to influence the process. And using that lie over and over gives a reasonable person cause to think you're a klansman.

What morons like you don't get is that most of the nations that buy US goods get their oil from the middle east - which is why the US finds it important to protect them. Either countries like Japan buy goods from US manufacturers, or they buy weapons from Russia and elsewhere instead to keep open shipping lanes.

You really are fucking stupid, and I'm realizing that you simply hate jews, and have no interest in factual discussion. :cuckoo:

What "war" was the US in with the taliban, where they were harboring al qaeda? Are facts important to you, idiot?

Like I said earlier Roads Scholar, you are nothing but a fukin moron who thinks that the rest of humanity is stupid because they don't trust Israel outside of AIPAC controlled America.

Really? You believe that AIPAC controls America and you have the temerity to call another "moron?" If you need to see a moron just look in the mirror, azzhole.

Let me correct what I believe. I believe that AIPAC through its PAC friends Control America as Sharon boasted When Middle East Policy is in play...It was clearly seen this past year when Netanyahu kept building settlements when the Obama Administration asked for a halt while peace talks were pending...

Sniffer as usual you're nothing but a blow-hard pimping for extreme zio-nut buffoons! Truth is ego-alien to present day Zionism which is seeking wars to maintain what they have stolen from a defenseless population.

Last edited:
As an American First, my interests are more secular than yours or the Muslims...you both deserve each other!

I am 100% agnostic, but completely support the right of israel to exist on POLITICAL grounds. The same aggressive, violent fucking trash, who have spent the last 1,400 years killing jews - namely, the muslims - of course have a problem now that their former whipping boy has grown up and has their own country. If the jews had formed israel in alaska, the muslim filth would move there en masse - and still have a problem with it.

The arab muslim is a supremacist who cannot abide the rights of others. The fact that there is not one minority in an arab muslim/persian society that is thriving, not one any where in the middle east, should be telling to a rational person. So those like you who whine about the jews as causing or creating all of the hostility there, that if israel would just vanish, most or all of the region's problems would as well, have no clue and less brains.

Until the muslim will accept the sovereignty and equal rights of non-muslims, either in muslim-majority countries or elsewhere, there will NEVER, EVER BE PEACE.

My concerns are that Americans got suckered into this quagmire for essentually towing the Israeli line, even when its agaist American interests thanks to AIPAC...

"Towing the israeli line"? As in the way the US forced israel not to attack iran in 2008? Israel has no magical powers to control the US gov't, it is one of many small lobbies hoping to influence the process. And using that lie over and over gives a reasonable person cause to think you're a klansman.

What morons like you don't get is that most of the nations that buy US goods get their oil from the middle east - which is why the US finds it important to protect them. Either countries like Japan buy goods from US manufacturers, or they buy weapons from Russia and elsewhere instead to keep open shipping lanes.

Our involvements in helping Israel has made Islam an enemy of the people.

You really are fucking stupid, and I'm realizing that you simply hate jews, and have no interest in factual discussion. :cuckoo:

Its time to get out of these wars!

What "war" was the US in with the taliban, where they were harboring al qaeda? Are facts important to you, idiot?

Look, Roads Scholar, of course I know American Fire Power is protecting ME Oil for Europe...LET Europe fend for itself! Its time for an Isolationist policy to prevail, and create a North American market and screw all the Nuts in the ME and Europe. Let them sort it out.

And your stupid cries of I hate Jews? Don't you assholes ever get tired of whining?

Like I said earlier Roads Scholar, you are nothing but a fukin moron who thinks that the rest of humanity is stupid because they don't trust Israel outside of AIPAC controlled America.

Really? You believe that AIPAC controls America and you have the temerity to call another "moron?" If you need to see a moron just look in the mirror, azzhole.

Let me correct what I believe. I believe that AIPAC through its PAC friends Control America as Sharon boasted When Middle East Policy is in play...It was clearly seen this past year when Netanyahu kept building settlements when the Obama Administration asked for a halt while peace talks were pending...

Sniffer as usual you're nothing but a blow-hard pimping for extreme zio-nut buffoons! Truth is ego-alien to present day Zionism which is seeking wars to maintain what they have stolen from a defenseless population.

Being judged a "blow-hard pimping for extreme zio-nut buffoons" by a certifiable camel-crapper like you is of absolutely no consequence, PBrain. That you base your erroneous conclusions on BS like the bogus "Sharon boast," despite your knowing it is bogus, says all anyone needs to know about you. You're a lame shill for the haters and if you were to be paid for the quality of your work, you'd starve.

The "Sharon quote" hoax originated from an October 3, 2001 press release from the pro-Hamas group, the Islamic Association for Palestine who, conveniently, doesn't have any proof.
Enough said?

Founding Father of the United States of America John Adams
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization
Amazon.com: Roots Of American Order (9781882926992): Russell Kirk, Forrest McDonald: Books

United States President John Quincy Adams
The precept of the koran is perpetual war against all who deny that Mahomet is the prophet of God. The vanquished may purchase their lives, by the payment of tribute; the victorious may be appeased by a false and delusive promise of peace; and the faithful follower of the prophet, may submit to the imperious necessities of defeat: but the command to propagate the Moslem creed by the sword is always obligatory, when it can be made effective. The commands of the prophet may be performed alike, by fraud, or by force (Blunt, 29:274).
Amazon.com: Memoir of the life of John Quincy Adams. (9781240038398): Josiah Quincy: Books

Look, Roads Scholar, of course I know American Fire Power is protecting ME Oil for Europe...LET Europe fend for itself! Its time for an Isolationist policy to prevail, and create a North American market and screw all the Nuts in the ME and Europe. Let them sort it out.

This is why history repeats itself - b/c some people are too lazy/stupid to research it.

How did the last episode of the US turning inward 100 years ago work out?

I agree, the EU/Japan others living under the US military umbrella should pay much more for it - but no one else besides the US has the resources, technology, skills, etc. to actually do it.

Being judged a "blow-hard pimping for extreme zio-nut buffoons" by a certifiable camel-crapper like you is of absolutely no consequence, PBrain. That you base your erroneous conclusions on BS like the bogus "Sharon boast," despite your knowing it is bogus, says all anyone needs to know about you. You're a lame shill for the haters and if you were to be paid for the quality of your work, you'd starve.

The "Sharon quote" hoax originated from an October 3, 2001 press release from the pro-Hamas group, the Islamic Association for Palestine who, conveniently, doesn't have any proof.
Enough said?

As usual blow-hard you miss the point; Sharon may or may not have said it so that proof exists...this is not a Jury Trial but one of public opinion...The point is that AIPAC has made his true or fictional point a reality...If Americans don't wake up to the influence in the control of their lives by the moneyed class in America who use their collective money clout to steer public opinion in the wrong direction like it did in Iraq...Now steering towards Iran, and god knows where to next.

You Sniffer are not an American First but a ZioNut who prostitutes itself for a foreign power's welfare!

"The Caliphate Will Return. We Will Bring The Sword To Your Necks" :bow3:
In the Levant, we are involved in a fierce battle, and we will bring about a change in Syria and in the Levant in its entirety. The infidels divided the Levant into four states, and we will reunite them into a single state. The Safavid enterprise that led to Iran occupying Iraq, along with the Americans and the Zionists, will end in the garbage bin of history. The Caliphate in the path of the Prophet will return.

We await the caliph who will address the leaders of the US and Europe and say: From the Emir of the Believers from Jerusalem to the rulers of the West, this is the religion of Allah. Either you pay the jizya poll tax, or else you will bring the sword to your necks…

The people wants the restoration of the Caliphate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feMw8XIqcmw]PLA Mufti Calls for Caliphate & Jizya "Or Else We Will Bring The Sword To Your Necks" - YouTube[/ame]

:blowup: :blowup: :blowup:

Enough said?

As usual blow-hard you miss the point; Sharon may or may not have said it so that proof exists...this is not a Jury Trial but one of public opinion...The point is that AIPAC has made his true or fictional point a reality...If Americans don't wake up to the influence in the control of their lives by the moneyed class in America who use their collective money clout to steer public opinion in the wrong direction like it did in Iraq...Now steering towards Iran, and god knows where to next.

You Sniffer are not an American First but a ZioNut who prostitutes itself for a foreign power's welfare!

PBEL

Christians United For Israel...
Christians United for Israel has grown to become the largest pro-Israel organization in the United States and one of the leading Christian grassroots movements in the world. CUFI spans all fifty states and reaches millions with our message. Each year CUFI holds hundreds of pro-Israel events in cities around the country. And each July, thousands of pro-Israel Christians gather in Washington, D.C. to participate in the CUFI Washington Summit and make their voices heard in support of Israel and the Jewish people.
Our impact has been immediate. Our growth has been phenomenal. And we've only just begun.
Welcome - Christians United for Israel

Enough said?

PBEL

Christians United for Israel has grown to become the largest pro-Israel organization in the United States and one of the leading Christian grassroots movements in the world. CUFI spans all fifty states and reaches millions with our message. Each year CUFI holds hundreds of pro-Israel events in cities around the country. And each July, thousands of pro-Israel Christians gather in Washington, D.C. to participate in the CUFI Washington Summit and make their voices heard in support of Israel and the Jewish people.
Our impact has been immediate. Our growth has been phenomenal. And we've only just begun.

JStone, Roads Scholar, Snifer AKA Sayit flocking like good Zionuts!

PBEL

JStone, Roads Scholar, Snifer AKA Sayit flocking like good Zionuts!
Allah is a Zionist! Allahu Akbar! :bow3: :clap2:
Quran 10:93 We settled the Children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling-place, and provided for them sustenance of the best: it was after knowledge had been granted to them.

Last edited:

Enough said?

I understand you and your pathetically smarmy ilk perfectly, PBrain. You believe deep in your soul that Joooos are evil and any camel crap regardless of its source which supports your hate is good enough for you.
You, on the other hand, miss my point entirely. That is that in order to justify your mindless hate you must subscribe to and regurgitate any and all lies about Joooos because the truth just doesn't do the job.
You, PBrain, are a mindless hater who prostitutes herself in service of her hate.

Enough said?

I understand you and your pathetically smarmy ilk perfectly, PBrain. You believe deep in your soul that Joooos are evil and any camel crap regardless of its source which supports your hate is good enough for you.
You, on the other hand, miss my point entirely. That is that in order to justify your mindless hate you must subscribe to and regurgitate any and all lies about Joooos because the truth just doesn't do the job.
You, PBrain, are a mindless hater who prostitutes herself in service of her hate.

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose....

Even when
I miss, I always
Come close!

By far the greatest haters on this board who use the mass psychosis of anti-semitism to cloak their unjustified actions in the Middle East...Sniffer you're the hater of swarmy people, the very people who originally gave you birth...

Its your hate that Fuels this conflict!

Last edited:
As an American First, my interests are more secular than yours or the Muslims...you both deserve each other!

My concerns are that Americans got suckered into this quagmire for essentually towing the Israeli line, even when its agaist American interests thanks to AIPAC...

Our involvements in helping Israel has made Islam an enemy of the people.

Its time to get out of these wars!

You, RS, have hit PBrain's nail right on the head but for one small item. It isn't that she's disinterested in thoughtful discussion, it's that her mind is so clogged with camel crap (like that bogus "Sharon quote") that she's incapable.

I like punching
Sniffer in the
Nose....

Even when
I miss, I always
Come close!

*You are still like a petulant 9 year old girl, PBrain. You will never escape your cardboard box.

By far the greatest haters on this board who use the mass psychosis of anti-semitism to cloak their unjustified actions in the Middle East...Sniffer you're the hater of swarmy people, the very people who originally gave you birth...
Its your hate that Fuels this conflict!

"Swarmy people?" Care to try to explain, PBrain?

Allah is a Zionist! :bow3: :clap2:
Jesus was a Zionist! :clap2:

Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd
John 12:13 They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! “Blessed is the king of Israel!”

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxAKFlpdcfc]Applause - YouTube[/ame]

Enough said?

Why dont Jews spell it "joooos" cause they seem awfully fond of spelling it that way...honest question :eusa_shifty:

Allah is a Zionist! :bow3: :clap2:

Quran 17:104 And We said to the Children of Israel after him: "Dwell in the land, then, when the final and the last promise comes near [i.e. the Day of Resurrection or the descent of Christ ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) on the earth]. We shall bring you altogether as mixed crowd

pbel, accept reality; many Christians in the US stand with Israel(.)

pbel, accept reality; many Christians in the US stand with Israel(.)

Wasn't Jesus born in Israel?

I'll talk to you straight from my heart: I believe that Jews and Palestinians need their own state and live in peace...I think the pre-67 borders are close to a deal-maker as long as Jerusalem is shared...

Israel is a great military power in the area and can enforce a peace for many years to come...but it can't be piece at the point of a gun, but a real PEACE that will create prosperity for the entire area as the original Zionists wanted.

Forum List

Back