American ZioNuts=Warmongers

You're trying to put words in my mouth, probably because you can't dispute what I actually said. More like a Road Scholar.

Nice deflection try. You have no brains or ability to debate a statement/claim you make, so you try to change the subject.

Your claim: the EU transferred their jews to israel.

The Facts: Jews already lived in israel, and have for thousands of years.

Rather than try to defend your lie, you run away - like most weak trash. Not surprising, especially when one realizes most jew-hating turd is mentally ill.

Your major was obviously not in history. The Europeans and others like the US, Canada,... didn't want the Jews back in Europe or NAmerica so they backed a plan for the creation of Israel, and thus made it an arab problem.

You're trying to put words in my mouth, probably because you can't dispute what I actually said. More like a Road Scholar.

Nice deflection try. You have no brains or ability to debate a statement/claim you make, so you try to change the subject.

Your claim: the EU transferred their jews to israel.

The Facts: Jews already lived in israel, and have for thousands of years.

Rather than try to defend your lie, you run away - like most weak trash. Not surprising, especially when one realizes most jew-hating turd is mentally ill.

Your major was obviously not in history. The Europeans and others like the US, Canada,... didn't want the Jews back in Europe or NAmerica so they backed a plan for the creation of Israel, and thus made it an arab problem.

IMA DUNCE

Eminent Historian Sir Martin Gilbert, Author of 10 Books on Middle East History

Jerusalem became the capital of the first Jewish kingdom in 1004 BC, over 3000 years ago. With the brief exception of the Crusader period, no other non-Jewish ruling power of Jerusalem made the city a capital but it was consistently a capital for the Jews. Driven into partial exile by Nebuchadnezzar in 586 BC, the Jews returned fifty years later and rebuilt Jerusalem as their capital. It was their capital, too, under the Maccabees. The unity of the city achieved in 1967, then, was more than a quirk of military geography. It was the fulfillment of unbroken historical longings.

In 1210, following the defeat of the Crusaders, groups of Jews began to return Jerusalem. Henceforth, without interruption, and in every decade, individual Jews and groups of Jews reached the city from the Maghreb [north Africa] and elsewhere forming an ever-growing community. Driven out by the Tartar invasion of 1244, they had returned by 1250. Three times a day the Jews repeated in their prayers, "And to Jerusalem Thy city mayest thou return to mercy, and dwell in its midst as Thou hast spoken, and rebuild it soon in our days for evermore

Areas from which some 300 Rabbis travelled to Jerusalem, Acre and Ramla in 1210 AD, to strengthen the Jewish communities weakened by the Crusader massacres and expulsions. Jews are known to have traveled from throughout the region to Jerusalem [after 1267], settling permanently and forming by 1841 the largest single community in Jerusalem.

1000 AD: Jews take part in the defence of Haifa against the Crusades

1099:AD: Jews take part in the defence of Jerusalem against the Crusaders

1211: Several Rabbis from France and England settle in Jerusalem

1267: Maimonides arrives in Jerusalem and establishes a synagogue . During the next 500 years, Jerusalem is reinstated as a centre of Jewish learning.

In 1500, there were an estimated 10,000 Jews living in the Safed region

1563: Establishment of a Hebrew printing press in Jerusalem, the first printing press on the Asian Continent

By 1880 the Jews formed the majority of the population Jerusalem

During the 17th and 18th centuries, many Jerusalem Jews, scholars and rabbis, travelled from Jerusalem to teach in Jewish communities elsewhere, and also to seek alms and charity for the poorer members of their own community. there was also a regular movement of families, in both directions, between Jerusalem and several towns of the eastern Mediterranean region

Jewish villages in Israel 1855--1914...

Deganya
Jerusalem
Safed
Tiberias
Kinneret
Merhavya
Zikhron Yacov
Ekron
Mikveh Israel
Rishon le-Zion
Ben Shemen
Rehovot
Hulda
Kastinia
Artuf
Hebron
Ruhama
Beer-Toviya
Hartuv
Gedera
Kfar Uriya
Motza
Nes Ziona
Beer Yaakov
Nahalat Yehuda
Mahane Yehuda
Ein Ganim
Petah Tikvah
Kfar Sava
Kfar Mahal
Hadera
Gan Shmuel
Nahliel
Karkur
Givat Ada
Bat Shelomo
Tantura
Shefeiya
Yavneel
Beit Gan
Kfar Tova
Poriya
Sejera
Menahemya
Beitanya
Mizpa
Kfar Hittim
Bnei Yehuda
Mishmar Hayarden
Ayelet Hashashar
Ein Zeitim
Metulla
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/GilbertsThe-Routledge-History-Historical-Hardcover/dp/B0041CNUIC/ref=sr_1_24?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333126978&sr=1-24]Amazon.com: Martin Gilbert'sThe Routledge Atlas of Jewish History (Routledge Historical Atlases) [Hardcover](2010): M., (Author) Gilbert: Books[/ame]

Israel would not need an army if the arab muslim filth would stop attacking it, using rockets and suicide bombers.

Oh but that's right, to the mentally ill jew-hating filth, jews are NOT supposed to defend themselves, they are SUPPOSED to be killed easily, on a whim.

Jews were a european problem, not a Middle Eastern one.
Other than the fact that Arabs conducted ethnic cleansing on their Jewish citizens in the 1930's. About 2 million Jews were hunted down and to survive they had to run, leaving everything behind. In return, Muslims stole and looted all their assets. These are Jews that have been there for thousands of years. They basically did what the nazis did minus the concentration camps. What about their rights and their land? These same Jews who can trace their ancestors to the destruction of the first temple and the first diaspora to ancient Babylon, now comprise 60% of Israel's population. I'd say they are where their ancestors once lived.

Wow, you said something I can agree with! lol.
I would back the independence of Israel if not for their unwillingness to go it alone and not drag everyone they can into the conflict. We have their enemies blowing themselves up in planes and flying them into buildings here because of our support of Israel. So if Israel took care of their own problems and we then didn't have brave Americans dying in Irak and Afghanistan, I think nobody would care how the fight goes down in Palestine. Like the scene you depict, in that context it's legitimate what the Jews did. Unfortunately, that's only one page in a very thick book, so to speak.

Jews were a european problem, not a Middle Eastern one.
Other than the fact that Arabs conducted ethnic cleansing on their Jewish citizens in the 1930's. About 2 million Jews were hunted down and to survive they had to run, leaving everything behind. In return, Muslims stole and looted all their assets. These are Jews that have been there for thousands of years. They basically did what the nazis did minus the concentration camps. What about their rights and their land? These same Jews who can trace their ancestors to the destruction of the first temple and the first diaspora to ancient Babylon, now comprise 60% of Israel's population. I'd say they are where their ancestors once lived.

Wow, you said something I can agree with! lol.
I would back the independence of Israel if not for their unwillingness to go it alone and not drag everyone they can into the conflict. We have their enemies blowing themselves up in planes and flying them into buildings here because of our support of Israel. So if Israel took care of their own problems and we then didn't have brave Americans dying in Irak and Afghanistan, I think nobody would care how the fight goes down in Palestine. Like the scene you depict, in that context it's legitimate what the Jews did. Unfortunately, that's only one page in a very thick book, so to speak.

Ima Dunce

Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims firebomb Coptic church in Cairo, killing 21
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases hundreds of thousands of Kurds
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

You calling others jackasses is like Elephant Man calling Catherine Zeta Jones ugly.

Careful, don't blow your top, Jack.

I blow you out of the water with alacrity, in my sleep.

If your alacrity complains about Spelling and can't see a Bold Pun intended, then this alacrity is braying like a mule.

By the way, Mr. Alacrity...Rhodes Scholar is two words. Now Roads Scholar Rhodescholar or Rhodes Scholar are not the same spelling..

He Haw.

Last edited:
Careful, don't blow your top, Jack.

If your alacrity complains about Spelling and can't see a Bold Pun intended, then this alacrity is braying like a mule.

By the way, Mr. Alacrity...Rhodes Scholar is two words. Now Roads Scholar Rhodescholar or Rhodes Scholar are not the same spelling..

He Haw.

Israel has produced 7 Nobel Prize Laureates for important advances in science, economics and literature.

Tell us how many Nobel Laureates in science, economics and literature 60 muslime shitholes have produced. Hint: Less than 5 heh heh.

He Haw.

Israel has produced 7 Nobel Prize Laureates for important advances in science, economics and literature.

Tell us how many Nobel Laureates in science, economics and literature 60 muslime shitholes have produced. Hint: Less than 5 heh heh.

they are producing something more important to them than noble prizes
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSxz9zJg88I]Palestinian population boom worries Israel - YouTube[/ame]

He Haw.

If this was a beauty contest, Israel would win hands down, in my book...but this conflict is about a UN Partition of a Jewish State and an Arab one.

I suspect that most of the American ZioNuts like you believe that the Palestinians are squauters in Eretz Israel.

That is the root of this conflict, and all of Israel's Western Nobel Prizes and huge amounts of moneys from the West will never save her from a determed Muslim world wanting her desruction!

If all you right wing ZioNuts don't see the light of extreme co-existance of peace and trade, the horde will eventually win. Those are Natures rules of Numbers. 1.4 billion souls and counting.

He Haw.

If this was a beauty contest, Israel would win hands down, in my book...but this conflict is about a UN Partition of a Jewish State and an Arab one.

I suspect that most of the American ZioNuts like you believe that the Palestinians are squauters in Eretz Israel.

That is the root of this conflict, and all of Israel's Western Nobel Prizes and huge amounts of moneys from the West will never save her from a determed Muslim world wanting her desruction!

If all you right wing ZioNuts don't see the light of extreme co-existance of peace and trade, the horde will eventually win. Those are Natures rules of Numbers. 1.4 billion souls and counting.

Incorrect. This "conflict" is theologic, not territorial. You are severely uninformed but we already knew this.

Quran 5:51: O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as friends. They are but friends to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as friends, then surely he is one of them.

Quran 60:4: We are clear of you and of whatever ye worship besides Allah: we have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred for ever,- unless ye believe in Allah and Him alone"

Quran 9:29: Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Sahih Muslim Hadith...
It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim

Sahih Muslim Hadith:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

Last edited:
Islime, the religion of pedophiles :eek:

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth V5B58N235:
Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”

Incorrect. This "conflict" is theologic, not territorial. You are severely uninformed but we already knew this.

Sahih Muslim Hadith...
It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim

Sahih Muslim Hadith:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

As an American First, my interests are more secular than yours or the Muslims...you both deserve each other!

My concerns are that Americans got suckered into this quagmire for essentually towing the Israeli line, even when its agaist American interests thanks to AIPAC...

America imports less than 18% of the oil from the ME...Our involvements in helping Israel has made Islam an enemy of the people. Americans die daily for no economic reasons except our-own bankruptcy.

Its time to get out of these wars!

The religion of warmongering :blowup:

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Muslim bombing in Basra, Iraq. 53 dead, 130 injured.
Muslim bombing in Baghdad, Iraq. 32 dead, 71 injured.
Muslim bombing in Baghdad, Iraq, 83 dead, 250+ injured.
Muslim bombing Domodedovo International Airport, Moscow, Russia. at least 37 people killed and 180 injured..
Muslim bombing in Manilla, Philippines. 5 dead, 14 injured..
Muslim bombing in Khasavyurt, Russia. 4 dead, 6 injured.
Muslim bombing in Pattani, Thailand. wounded 25 people]
Muslim bombing in Maiduguri, Nigeria. killed 3 people and wounded 14 others in northeastern Nigeria. A second explosion went off at a cattle market in the town of Maiduguri; it is suspected that the attacks have been perpetrated by the radical Islamic sect Bokko Haram
Muslim bombing in Marrakesh, Morocco. 16 dead and at least 20 injured.
Muslim bombing in Narathiwat, Thailand. 2 dead, 5 injured.
Muslim bombing in Hotan, China. killing two security guards and taking eight hostages.
Muslim bombing in Baghdad, Iraq. Suicide bomber kills 33 at funeral procession.
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people

300 US Marines killed in Beirut

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
As an American First, my interests are more secular than yours or the Muslims...you both deserve each other!

What you are is an idiot, an uniformed moron.

I am 100% agnostic, but completely support the right of israel to exist on POLITICAL grounds. The same aggressive, violent fucking trash, who have spent the last 1,400 years killing jews - namely, the muslims - of course have a problem now that their former whipping boy has grown up and has their own country. If the jews had formed israel in alaska, the muslim filth would move there en masse - and still have a problem with it.

The arab muslim is a supremacist who cannot abide the rights of others. The fact that there is not one minority in an arab muslim/persian society that is thriving, not one any where in the middle east, should be telling to a rational person. So those like you who whine about the jews as causing or creating all of the hostility there, that if israel would just vanish, most or all of the region's problems would as well, have no clue and less brains.

Until the muslim will accept the sovereignty and equal rights of non-muslims, either in muslim-majority countries or elsewhere, there will NEVER, EVER BE PEACE.

My concerns are that Americans got suckered into this quagmire for essentually towing the Israeli line, even when its agaist American interests thanks to AIPAC...

"Towing the israeli line"? As in the way the US forced israel not to attack iran in 2008? Israel has no magical powers to control the US gov't, it is one of many small lobbies hoping to influence the process. And using that lie over and over gives a reasonable person cause to think you're a klansman.

America imports less than 18% of the oil from the ME...

What morons like you don't get is that most of the nations that buy US goods get their oil from the middle east - which is why the US finds it important to protect them. Either countries like Japan buy goods from US manufacturers, or they buy weapons from Russia and elsewhere instead to keep open shipping lanes.

Our involvements in helping Israel has made Islam an enemy of the people.

You really are fucking stupid, and I'm realizing that you simply hate jews, and have no interest in factual discussion. :cuckoo:

What "war" was the US in with the taliban, where they were harboring al qaeda? Are facts important to you, idiot?

Last edited:

I am 100% agnostic, but completely support the right of israel to exist on POLITICAL grounds. The same aggressive, violent fucking trash, who have spent the last 1,400 years killing jews - namely, the muslims - of course have a problem now that their former whipping boy has grown up and has their own country. If the jews had formed israel in alaska, the muslim filth would move there en masse - and still have a problem with it.

The arab muslim is a supremacist who cannot abide the rights of others. The fact that there is not one minority in an arab muslim/persian society that is thriving, not one any where in the middle east, should be telling to a rational person. So those like you who whine about the jews as causing or creating all of the hostility there, that if israel would just vanish, most or all of the region's problems would as well, have no clue and less brains.

Until the muslim will accept the sovereignty and equal rights of non-muslims, either in muslim-majority countries or elsewhere, there will NEVER, EVER BE PEACE.

"Towing the israeli line"? As in the way the US forced israel not to attack iran in 2008? Israel has no magical powers to control the US gov't, it is one of many small lobbies hoping to influence the process. And using that lie over and over gives a reasonable person cause to think you're a klansman.

What morons like you don't get is that most of the nations that buy US goods get their oil from the middle east - which is why the US finds it important to protect them. Either countries like Japan buy goods from US manufacturers, or they buy weapons from Russia and elsewhere instead to keep open shipping lanes.

Our involvements in helping Israel has made Islam an enemy of the people.

You really are fucking stupid, and I'm realizing that you simply hate jews, and have no interest in factual discussion. :cuckoo:

What "war" was the US in with the taliban, where they were harboring al qaeda? Are facts important to you, idiot?

Like I said earlier Roads Scholar, you are nothing but a fukin moron who thinks that the rest of humanity is stupid because they don't trust Israel outside of AIPAC controlled America. The Internet is on to you...Now be a good little smuck and pick up your Road Kill!

BBC News - World warming to US under Obama, BBC poll suggests

According to this BBC poll, Israel, N. Korea and Iran are neck to neck as the least liked nations on planet Earth.

"In contrast, Iran is the least favourably viewed nation (15%), followed by Pakistan (16%), North Korea (17%), Israel (19%) and Russia (30%).

The 15 countries included in the poll every year since 2005 are: Australia, Canada, Chile, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Mexico, the Philippines, Russia, Turkey, the UK and the US."

Islime the religon of warmongering :blowup:

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Muslim bombing in Basra, Iraq. 53 dead, 130 injured.
Muslim bombing in Baghdad, Iraq. 32 dead, 71 injured.
Muslim bombing in Baghdad, Iraq, 83 dead, 250+ injured.
Muslim bombing Domodedovo International Airport, in Moscow, Russia. at least 37 people killed and 180 injured.
Muslim bombing in Manilla, Philippines. 5 dead, 14 injured..
Muslim bombing in Khasavyurt, Russia. 4 dead, 6 injured.
Muslim bombing in Pattani, Thailand. wounded 25 people]
Muslim bombing in Maiduguri, Nigeria. killed 3 people and wounded 14 others in northeastern Nigeria. A second explosion went off at a cattle market in the town of Maiduguri; it is suspected that the attacks have been perpetrated by the radical Islamic sect Bokko Haram
Muslim bombing in Marrakesh, Morocco. 16 dead and at least 20 injured.
Muslim bombing in Narathiwat, Thailand. 2 dead, 5 injured.
Muslim bombing in Hotan, China. killing two security guards and taking eight hostages.
Muslim bombing in Baghdad, Iraq. Suicide bomber kills 33 at funeral procession.

Alexis de Toqueville...

Last edited:
Like I said earlier Roads Scholar, you are nothing but a fukin moron who thinks that the rest of humanity is stupid because they don't trust Israel outside of AIPAC controlled America. The Internet is on to you...Now be a good little smuck and pick up your Road Kill!

This is what passes for the defenders of arab muslims...no wonder they are failures.

The imbecile cannot even create a rational sentence, let alone spell correctly.

He Haw.

Camel crap. The Arabs had the same opportunity to establish a "Palestinian" state that the Zionists did in 1948. The Arabs CHOSE rejection and decades of failure. The Zionists chose life and 64 years later the results are are clear:
Israel - 23,000 days of statehood and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still whining!

Like I said earlier Roads Scholar, you are nothing but a fukin moron who thinks that the rest of humanity is stupid because they don't trust Israel outside of AIPAC controlled America.

Really? You believe that AIPAC controls America and you have the temerity to call another "moron?" If you need to see a moron just look in the mirror, azzhole.

Forum List

Back