American Young and Old Loneliness and Suicide Rates

The AI and Tech world is just another symptom of how much our society New Age culture has failed us.

This song really hits home with my family, don't forget the ones who play online games or social media too much.
My best friend's 48 yr old son killed himself with a gun a couple years ago, then March of this year our 26 YO grandson killed himself with a gun also.
I'm not looking for pity, just hoping this doesn't happen to anyone else, and no one else has to go thru this tragic pain.
I hope this changed me for the better as to where I judge less and more understanding of all people.
We think we witnessed a small miracle at his service. A wild white dove just flew up and landed on his brothers hand outside funeral home.

Important topic.

I guess I haven't. I am not one who believes all change is good or that we have to accept change that is far worse than what once was. I am a very pragmatic person who thinks honorable people look past all the PC, wokeism, etc. etc. etc. to see what the best solutions and remedies are instead of what a political party or other faction demands that they be.

I can see the destruction and negative consequences of cultural changes over the decades, but I don't have to accept them as inevitable or irreversible.
Fusion of Phish

"New and Improved" is a pushy lie by those who think they're entitled to change everything under the sun. We should not accept any of their self-serving self-important changes.

But when the culture itself can agree on what is and is not edifying and/or good for us and what choices educated, intelligent, moral, responsible people make, you have a lot fewer uneducated, stupid, immoral, irresponsible people.
Tuition Is Bribery

"Education" is a fraud pushed by the exploiting ruling class. In a rational society, "Saving money for my son's college education" should be as absurd and dishonest as "saving money to get my son on a college football team."

What the plutocratic parasites want is, "If you're so smart, why haven't you made the rich richer?"

Thanks for comments, hope all listened to the song ' How Do You Get That Lonely' IT REALLY SAYS ALOT.
Sometimes just the attention of one person can make the difference in life and death.

The AI and Tech world is just another symptom of how much our society New Age culture has failed us.

This song really hits home with my family, don't forget the ones who play online games or social media too much.
My best friend's 48 yr old son killed himself with a gun a couple years ago, then March of this year our 26 YO grandson killed himself with a gun also.
I'm not looking for pity, just hoping this doesn't happen to anyone else, and no one else has to go thru this tragic pain.
I hope this changed me for the better as to where I judge less and more understanding of all people.
We think we witnessed a small miracle at his service. A wild white dove just flew up and landed on his brothers hand outside funeral home.

We can’t judge others. We’re not in their heads. We think they are wrong because we know things will get better tomorrow. But that’s just us. Maybe for that person that’s not true? Physical or mental pain can be unbearable. Im thankful so far 53 years I haven’t felt such pain. But if I do someday, who knows.

Just like abortion. I wouldn’t do it but I also wouldn’t outlaw it.

Im watching Deadline with Cameron Hall. This guy was on suicide chat rooms getting people to commit suicide on webcam. Said he was a 25 year old woman and he said he would kill himself the next day. He did it with multiple people.

People need purpose, G-d and love. In Canada they took two of three from me and their efrorts are designed to take all three due to despair. May the cowards who do this to others face judgement.
Thinking that people can take those things away from you is your problem

Enlightening!
America's young people have nothing to strive for that offers a better life than drugs, video games, and allcohol.

It used to be that they could look forward to the day they entered the military and found something worthwhile in life by turning to military solutions.

The problem is they don't appreciate the life they have.

This idea that your life has to be "better" is a huge part of the problem. Better than what? People in modernized countries have it pretty fucking good.

A warm dry place to live, more food than they could possible eat, more opportunities for education than they could possibly use, more leisure time than they know what to do with.
I must admit i like the sex but I'm looking for a woman with some morals before I settle down.
So you have no morals but want a woman with morals.

Society is crumbling. All these kids growing up in broken homes, raised by the internet, and single mothers, subject to a revolving door of male figures in their life throughout the developmental stages of life. Coupled with the bleak outlook for the future; a lifetime of debt if they want to go to college, and homeownership is all but unattainable. This is the world they live in...

Society is crumbling. All these kids growing up in broken homes, raised by the internet, and single mothers, subject to a revolving door of male figures in their life throughout the developmental stages of life. Coupled with the bleak outlook for the future; a lifetime of debt if they want to go to college, and homeownership is all but unattainable. This is the world they live in...
Just like all those latch key kids who are now productive adults huh?

I do agree that social media is a horridly detrimental force though.

Thinking that people can take those things away from you is your problem
Of course they can. In America and much of the West your free speech was taken away during covid. Niow imagine living in a quasi police state? Your career pursuits, your self determination, your family and even your freedom can be social.engineered away from you. THIS is our system. People within it willingly help the apparatus for.persoinal favor. When Canadians fought for the British against the U.S the were given a plkt of.land. You starting to.understand? This is a system Americans by and large don't understand. We are East Berlin, the old Soviet system, dressed up as something else. Since.we.have no oversight, the paperweight Charter of Rights and Freedoms is near meaningless.

Of course they can. In America and much of the West your free speech was taken away during covid. Niow imagine living in a quasi police state? Your career pursuits, your self determination, your family and even your freedom can be social.engineered away from you. THIS is our system. People within it willingly help the apparatus for.persoinal favor. When Canadians fought for the British against the U.S the were given a plkt of.land. You starting to.understand? This is a system Americans by and large don't understand. We are East Berlin, the old Soviet system, dressed up as something else. Since.we.have no oversight, the paperweight Charter of Rights and Freedoms is near meaningless.
No they can't.

Im watching Deadline with Cameron Hall. This guy was on suicide chat rooms getting people to commit suicide on webcam. Said he was a 25 year old woman and he said he would kill himself the next day. He did it with multiple people.
That’s a sad story, but ultimately his tragic choice. Just because others chose not to participate in his delusion doesn’t mean they are culpable in any way. The high suicide in the trans community is proof of how unstable such an ideology makes someone, as it separates a person from the natural behavioral psychology and removes the biological foundation.

Like anorexia or depression, we need to assist people in defeating these conditions, not cheer them further into likely suffering

I hope it was a miracle.

I know that I have been hoping for a sign from my beloved brother who passed away because of some stupid mistakes that I had made regarding his medical treatment.

The young have loneliness issues because they are raised with the internet in hand all the time. They are unable to to deal with the real world because the virtual blocks it out. They can't go anywhere without being on their phones. They think being on social media makes them social and have real connections, but they do not. They are complete social retards that have no relationships in real life, are weak and soft, and utterly ignorant of their situation. Not having goals and the ambition to achieve them leads to a unsatisfied life and if you're unsatisfied then you're depressed. Kids have been raised to be soft weak willed pussies and this is one of many prices they pay.

Old people have loneliness issues because America is forgetting them. Everyone is in a race to give all their attention to young people, everyone spends their time on social thinking giving grandma a like on Facebook is good enough. Older people used to be something america valued but now they are a hindrance to most. They also feel abandoned as financially they are strained beyond what their fixed income can handle.

That’s a sad story, but ultimately his tragic choice. Just because others chose not to participate in his delusion doesn’t mean they are culpable in any way. The high suicide in the trans community is proof of how unstable such an ideology makes someone, as it separates a person from the natural behavioral psychology and removes the biological foundation.

Like anorexia or depression, we need to assist people in defeating these conditions, not cheer them further into likely suffering
The dude wasn't a tranny. He was a middle aged man with a family. He would go on suicide chats to encourage mostly young white women into committing suicide. So you are saying you don't think he committed a crime going onto those sites and encouraging young women into killing themselves? Giving them encouragement and advice/tips on how to do it? Making a pact that he'd do it 24 hours later?

He usually got them to do it on Webcam so he could watch. But one girl he told her to go to a bridge where there's water not ice. Put on warm clothes and ice skates so when they find you they'll think you were just ice skating and fell in. An accident not a suicide.

And since you have it all figured out on gays, perhaps you can explain why so may straight uneducated whites are committing suicide.

A new report offers one explanation as to why the mortality rate for uneducated white Americans has risen—even as people elsewhere are living longer and healthier. Economic despair. Their high paying (union) jobs went overseas. Well, they shouldn't have voted for Republicans if you ask me.

Studies have described increases in death rates among middle-aged Whites and especially among Whites with a high-school education or less, primarily attributable to drug overdoses, suicides, and alcohol-related liver disease.

People are working too long and that gives them no hope for their futures. Retiring in 50s would help them and the economy.

Forum List

Back