American Women

Sorry, Unholy, but you have opened a large can of worms here, and unfortunate for you I have read your mindless rants!
Who the "F" are you to judge the American woman anyway?

I guess you've been rejected too any times or a woman has pulled ahead of you in the workplace and made you look like a fool!

I work in an environment mainly consisting of women or gay men due to the fact that the real man can't do my JOB! It may be an office job and not manual labor, but it is stressful nonetheless!

QUOTE:
"They complain that there is this "invisible forcefield" that is holding them back from getting up to or ahead of men."
REPLY:
This statement is in fact true! A man that does my job will receive a salary that is atleast 20% higher than mine just because he is a male! He also is more likely to get a job before me just because if male. I have seen this happen for the last 17 years!
QUOTE:
"The only thing that is holding them back is the pure inability to compete with men. "
REPLY:
It has nothing to do with our inability, you j-cka-s!!! It has to do with society and it's age old traditions that have not changed.
QUOTE:
"Men and women are not equal, which is why men have ruled the planet forever. Look around, everything that has been built has basically been built by men. The only reason women have entered anything is because we have let them."
REPLY:
You have ruled due to default and history! Times are changing and so is society. The only problem that you have is that you are afraid of what women can really accomplish. What, does it hurt yiur ego to see that a women can do a job just as good as you and also take care of a child and a home at the same time?
Something that I have never seen a MAN do!
QUOTE:
"A woman get's a set of implants and flirts with the boss's and she moves up the ladder while the boss's look up her dress, am I right?"'
REPLY:
No you aren't, you piece of Sh-t! There are many of us who have paid our dues and worked our asses off to get ewhere we are today. I guess that we have no brains?
Kind of funny, that since I work mainly in an environment that consists of Women!
QUOTE:
" Their are a few ugly women that get far in life basically because they are career oriented"
REPLY:
Not true again, I know many attractive women whio are quite successful!
QOUTE:
"Stewardess, not now- flight attendant"
REPLY:
This was due to men entering the field of stupid! Would you want ot be called a stewardess if you were a man.
QUOTE:
"Women usually only do jobs that they like"
REPLY:
False again, they are just smart wenough to know wghat they want to do and go after it in the begininning instead of wasting time tryong to figure it out!
QUOTE:
"They have kids so that they can rake in money from their hard working husbands who get an early grave after the women take every dime they have after divorce. They manipulate men by whining and crying around and using sex to get what they want. "
REPLY:
In most cases it is the men who want the woman to stay home and take care of the children, again furthermore, in most cases it is the man that uses sex as a tool.

And here is just something to point out to you!

QUOTE] :fu2: :trolls: :finger3: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Originally posted by janeeng
I do believe that women do more than raise their children and take care of their man - there are some women that do both raising and taking care of what needs to be done, like it or not!

It's not whether I like it or not. Every person is an individual and can choose to do what they wish. The question is do they like it?

Is being a successful businesswoman as rewarding as being a good wife? It's up to each woman to make up her own mind. My only point is that when the feminist movement began it was no longer respectable to be a mom.

Raising children is the most important job in any society.

Interesting article:

http://www.chss.montclair.edu/~landwebj/ww/optout.htm

I would agree with the points made about the military. If they are going to be in the army they should have to meet the same standards as the men. If they want to be marines, they had better shave their heads, and do at least as much as the men.

Think about it this way: Your a soldier. Do you want someone with you who is at least as capable as you, or someone who only had become a fraction of what you are? What if you need to be carried to safety?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
That is an excellent point Z, but I still think that if they are of the type choosing to be a business woman they deserve the same opportunities! otherwise I agree 100%

Absolutely. I just think some may realize too late that they have been told what to want. That they were told they will be happy with what makes a man happy, but men and women are different.

If they choose to pursue a career, fine. We should just not think less of them should they choose not to.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Another valid point Z and I agree! But I am speaking of equal opportunity here! the original poster UNHOLY touched on more than just this issue!

Well, I think we can all agree UNHOLY may need a massage w/ the happy ending.

Okay, so I watch the Man Show. This would only make him appreciate ASIAN women

Originally posted by Zhukov
I would agree with the points made about the military. If they are going to be in the army they should have to meet the same standards as the men. If they want to be marines, they had better shave their heads, and do at least as much as the men.

Think about it this way: Your a soldier. Do you want someone with you who is at least as capable as you, or someone who only had become a fraction of what you are? What if you need to be carried to safety?

This I can agree 100% - but I also look at any business, that ALL should need the same qualification and not the this one can do it with this grade and that one with this - this is the same crap in the racial area! A position should be filled by who is qualified to do the job, not because of color or sex!

Yes, I do believe too that raising children is the toughest job and it used to be the women's job! I do take care of my 2 children. I quit a good job to be with my children, but needed the money as well and took on work part time - not an easy thing! And I also have to be Mom and Dad at the same time, and do the things in which most men feel it's a MANS job, but it has to get done.

If that was directe towards me, Thank You. :D

(PS: Don't tell my mommy! TEEHEE)

WEELLL THHHAANNK YOOUUUU. I now feel very awkward.

My mom would kill me. She is over protective. She is too into her job. i GUESS SHE IS NOT A LAZY aMERICAN WOMAN!

Whoo wah...gotta love a person irresponsible enough to post this trash! There have been enough posts on this board in response to why this poster believes this drek, so I won't even go there. But now, to the heart of the matter.

…

I would just like to complain about American women. I am generalizing here so keep that in mind, I'm also talking of the ones below the age of around 50.

FIRST OF ALL, YOU ARE AN IGNORANT S O B IF YOU THINK THAT YOUR TINY EXPERIENCE WITH WOMEN IS REPRESENTATIVE OF EVERY SUCCESSFUL, INTELLIGENT WOMAN. PERHAPS YOUR LACK OF PERSONALITY AND INTELLIGENCE SCARES THE BETTER EXAMPLES OF MY SEX OFF. I KNOW I WOULDN’T GIVE YOU THE TIME OF THE DAY.

They complain that there is this "invisible forcefield" that is holding them back from getting up to or ahead of men.

IT ISN’T INVISIBLE- IT’S CALLED CHAUVINISM. IT’S AS REAL AS THE NOSE ON YOUR FACE, IF YOU’D BOTHER TO TAKE IT OUTTA YOUR ARSE LONG ENOUGH.

The only thing that is holding them back is the pure inability to compete with men.

OH, WE COMPETE ALRIGHT. IN FACT, WE ACTUALLY ARE MUCH BETTER AT CERTAIN THINGS. THE FACT IS THAT WOMEN AND MEN, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS A WHOLE, MAY HAVE DIFFERENT TALENTS. ONE ISN’T MORE OR LESS DESERVED OF RECOGNITION. IT DOESN'T TAKE THE STRENGTH OF HERCULES NOR RUNNING ABILITY TO RUN A COMPANY. BILL GATES IS SUCCESSFUL AND I DOUBT THE MAN COULD BE CLASSIFIED AS A BRUTE FORCE.

Men and women are not equal, which is why men have ruled the planet forever.

MEN MAY HAVE POSITIONS OF ELECTED POWER AND THEY MIGHT BE THE MORE POWER HUNGRY OF THE TWO SEXES. BUT LET’S NOT MISTAKE BEING A POLITICIAN FOR RULING THE WORLD. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.

Look around, everything that has been built has basically been built by men.

EXCEPT FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL- THE HUMAN RACE ITSELF YOU MORON.

As for the rest of your post, it wans’t worth reading once so I’ll not quote it here. Suffice it to say that women may be different in terms of their ability to perform physical tasks. I doubt many people wouldn't agree to this. However, brute force is simply just not necessary - except, perhaps, power lifter. The fact that a job can be done well by someone with less strength doesn't take away the fact that the job is done well.

As far as the military goes, well, hey, ever heard of Napoleon? He wasn't exactly the shining specimen of strength and prowess either. Militarily speaking, however, his intelligence and bravery were unparalleled. There is more than enough to compensate for the small diminution of physical strength/speed- guns don't give a damn who fires them. Tanks respond to a woman's touch just as a man's. Lasers are sighted with a sex-neutral eye. Planes fly just as well with women.

I will say this buddy boy. I would take you on any day. I know for a fact that I have more brains than you. I am quite sure that I am more respected in my field than you. I am equally confident that I earn more money than you. I am also willing to bet that I will have better and more successful children than you. I won't even get into the whole I can have a child and you can't thing.

You may think that women are inferior and some women may well be. However, your attempt to portray women and their successes as shallow and insignificant only makes you look laughable and, well, quite pathetic. Good luck to you, sir, you will need it. I also wish luck to your spouse; may she be able to put up with your inferiority. I pity your children. Especially any female ones you have.

I will close by saying that I think raising children is a noble and worthwhile profession. NO ONE, man or woman, should be made to feel bad or inferior because that is what they choose in life. But as long as it's a choice, kudos. When it's not a choice and women are not allowed opportunities than I have a problem. To all who stood up for us, thanks. From all your mothers and wives I drink to your health tonight. Especially for the post I printed for posterity...thanks jimnyc!

Planes fly just as well with women.

No, they don't. There are NO female pilots of any repute, virtually ZERO in the military, and when they are there, they crash. Fact. Great female flyers. Amelia Earhart? She crashed. Women suck at flying planes, that's all she wrote. No debating this.

Great female lawyers? Nope. Great female artists? Try again. Great female composers of classical music? Nuh-uh. They simply do not exist.

Women can do great things, but they're not men. That's what liberals want us to believe. Problem is, it's a lie. Like the rest of liberalism.

Originally posted by William Joyce
Great female composers of classical music?

There's this english lady named Jocelyn Pook. I wouldn't call it classical music exactly, but it's pretty good. Very eclectic.

Most of the great classical music was written in a different era as you well know. However, there are currently many wonderfulll female composers of contemporary music.

No, they don't. There are NO female pilots of any repute, virtually ZERO in the military, and when they are there, they crash. Fact. Great female flyers. Amelia Earhart? She crashed. Women suck at flying planes, that's all she wrote. No debating this.

Great female lawyers? Nope. Great female artists? Try again. Great female composers of classical music? Nuh-uh. They simply do not exist.

Women can do great things, but they're not men. That's what liberals want us to believe. Problem is, it's a lie. Like the rest of liberalism.

Marine Capt. Vernice Armour is the Department of Defense's first black female combat pilot.

In 1943, the first group of young women pilots became
pioneers, heroines and role models as members of the
Women's Airforce Service Pilots, or WASPs. The first women
trained to fly American military aircraft, they paved the
way for today's Air Force women, who now comprise 19
percent of the force and work in 99 percent of all Air
Force career fields.

The distinction of being the Army's first female military
pilot goes to 2nd Lt. Sally D. Woolfolk, who received her
wings to fly UH-1 Huey helicopters on June 4, 1974.

The Navy's first female F-14 Tomcat combat pilot, Lt. Kara
Spears Hultgreen, was the first female pilot killed after
the Department of Defense risk rule was rescinded. She was
killed on Oct. 25, 1994, at age 29 when the left engine of
her F-14 stalled as she attempted to land on the USS
Abraham Lincoln about 50 miles off the coast of San Diego.

Marine Corps Maj. Sarah M. Deal made history in April 1995
when she became the first female pilot in Marine Corps
history.

She's currently serving as adjutant for the commanding
officer of the Marine Aircraft Group 16 at Marine Corps Air
Station Miramar in San Diego.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
Marine Capt. Vernice Armour is the Department of Defense's first black female combat pilot.

In 1943, the first group of young women pilots became
pioneers, heroines and role models as members of the
Women's Airforce Service Pilots, or WASPs. The first women
trained to fly American military aircraft, they paved the
way for today's Air Force women, who now comprise 19
percent of the force and work in 99 percent of all Air
Force career fields.

The distinction of being the Army's first female military
pilot goes to 2nd Lt. Sally D. Woolfolk, who received her
wings to fly UH-1 Huey helicopters on June 4, 1974.

The Navy's first female F-14 Tomcat combat pilot, Lt. Kara
Spears Hultgreen, was the first female pilot killed after
the Department of Defense risk rule was rescinded. She was
killed on Oct. 25, 1994, at age 29 when the left engine of
her F-14 stalled as she attempted to land on the USS
Abraham Lincoln about 50 miles off the coast of San Diego.

Marine Corps Maj. Sarah M. Deal made history in April 1995
when she became the first female pilot in Marine Corps
history.

She's currently serving as adjutant for the commanding
officer of the Marine Aircraft Group 16 at Marine Corps Air
Station Miramar in San Diego.

how many planes collectively have they shot down?

i wish I would have gotten to this thread earlier...GENERALLY speaking, I completely understand the point UNHOLY is trying to make...and agree in principle. :)

fire away...

Excuse, me, but you are completely missing the point. No one is debating that females have been precluded from making their mark on history as men have. Kind of tough to make such marks when you are completely NOT allowed to perform certain jobs or tasks.

Once we have complete equality I am sure that will change.

As for composers- not all music is classical. Classical music is mostly comprisedof that in a time when females weren't allowed to do these things. There are many. many fine women who are making music today. Artists- what the hell do you think Georgia O'Keefe, Grandma Moses and Annie Liebovitz are?

Thank goodness women aren't men. You wouldn't be here without them.

It doesn't take fame and fortune to be great or equal or talented. Women can be doctors, lawyers and indian chiefs- only recently have these professions been accessible to them. Men have had millions of years and all you can come up with to judge women is fighter pilots, classical music composers and artists? Well, let's just say thanks for setting the bar so low. We won't take millions of years to take all those things for ourselves and many more.

Forum List

Back