American Taliban

• Banned
How long will it be before he Joins back up.
Lol
He refuses to renounce what he did before, if he had his throat slit we would not have to worry about the son of a bitch...

After reading his bio on Wikepedia I'm wondering why he wasn't charged with treason.

He's an American citizen working for terrorists.

Oh I think someone will slit his throat and I couldn't care less about "time served."

John Walker Lindh, The 'American Taliban,' Set To Be Released

Lol

Free and clear to do whatever the hell he wants… like I said obviously we have no criminal control in this country.

Thanks to the deep state

The magic 8 ball says he'll have a seven figure book deal and its movie treatment ten minutes after his release. I see speaking tours, book signing campaigns to promote his experience and possibly even Hasbro action figures in his near future. Someone ought to tip Tali he's an apostate. Riddah his ass from our planet's face.

Lindh pleaded guilty in 2002 to aiding the Taliban and carrying weapons. Prosecutors were unable to prove, however, that he went beyond fighting the Taliban’s Afghan enemies by aiding terrorists or trying to kill Americans.

After reading his bio on Wikepedia I'm wondering why he wasn't charged with treason.

Oh I think someone will slit his throat and I couldn't care less about "time served."
Taliban was not terrorists. AlQaida were terrorists

Taliban was fighting for control of Afghanistan

Oh and those Taliban haven't killed American soldiers??

From what I've read some of them are considered terrorists while others are considered to be insurgents.

Lindh should be considered a terrorist. Hope someone offs that bastard.

Taliban are not terrorists? Are you trolling or are you really that stupid?

Lol

Free and clear to do whatever the hell he wants… like I said obviously we have no criminal control in this country.

Thanks to the deep state
lead_720_405.jpg

"John Walker Lindh (L) is led away by a Northern Alliance soldier after he was captured among al Qaeda and Taliban prisoners in 2001"

‘Thank You for Your Interest in the Islamic State’

"His more than 17 years in captivity seem, on the basis of this correspondence, to have converted Lindh from an al-Qaeda supporter to an Islamic State supporter.

"According to reports, Lindh acquired an Irish passport a few years ago, and he intends to move to Ireland to proselytize once his probation ends in a few years.

"No one has said where he intends to live in the meantime, but one possibility is a return to Marin County, where he grew up in the 1990s and where his father still lives."

I suppose a run for congress is out of the question?

From what I've read some of them are considered terrorists while others are considered to be insurgents.

Lindh was a low level grunt not a mastermind
Cost him 17 years in prison

Lol

Thanks to the deep state

The magic 8 ball says he'll have a seven figure book deal and its movie treatment ten minutes after his release. I see speaking tours, book signing campaigns to promote his experience and possibly even Hasbro action figures in his near future. Someone ought to tip Tali he's an apostate. Riddah his ass from our planet's face.
Progressives Seem drawn to terrorists... see Che

Should have cost him the full 20. Guys a disgrace.

It be much better if he had a Colombian necktie so we never have to hear from the piece of shit again

So were the 19 hijackers.

Forum List

Back