american sedition?

will obama stop short of causing american sedition?

• yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

Last edited:
is this obama adminstration going to end up with american sedition ? the more divided the country becomes under the present government, is there a likelyhood that the united states streets will become more violent because of politics, and new laws?

If Bush II couldn't do it, I doubt Obama can.

So Obama is a worse president than Bush?
That is one of the biggest non-sequiturs I've seen here. What does one have to do with the other? The only ones violently opposing Bush were the Code Pink crowd. The ones in serious opposition to Obama are virtually the entire middle and working class in this country. Under Bush you never saw a Tea Party phenomenon. Yet opposition to Obama increases daily.

Your comment, Rab, is the non sequitur. No wonder you are one of the marginalized white males (MWM) we have been discussing. You are on the outside looking in because you thinker is off ticker.

Hes one of the many who dont care about facts ,the country or his fellow Americans

Rab is an "anarcho-I-am-king-of-my-destiny-captain-of-his-ship-keep-the-crew-in-chains" whatever kind of guy. For grins and chuckles.

Florida Central Voter File - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Lee's testimony
On 17 April, 2001, James Lee testified, before the McKinney panel, that the state had given DBT the directive to add to the purge list people who matched at least 90% of a last name. DBT objected, knowing that this would produce a huge number of false positives (non-felons).[7]

Lee went on saying that the state then ordered DBT to shift to an even lower threshold of 80% match, allowing also names to be reversed (thus a person named Thomas Clarence could be taken to be the same as Clarence Thomas). Besides this, middle initials were skipped, Jr. and Sr. suffixes dropped, and some nicknames and aliases were added to puff up the list.

hang in there T.M. i really like your dog... is it an austrailin sheep dog? does anyone know how i can upload my avitar?

What about the cheating in elections the republicans do?

That can sure divide a country.

Keeping black people from voting to win elections is not going to keep us together now is it?

Cheating in elections?

You mean like the far-right wing Republican organization ACORN, who used voter registration fraud and bused voters over state lines to vote "As early and often as you can", and registered such folks like the Dallas Cowboys offensive line......in Philly?

Yeah, those damn Republicans.

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."

One day you're going to realize something. Both parties have been corrupt. Yes, that includes your beloved Savior, Barack Obama and his party. It's been going on for decades, on both sides.

Our "side" realized it under Bush. He did some good, did some bad, but betrayed us.

Wouldn't it be awesome if some grass roots regular folks organized (Tea Party) to root out the corruption in their own side first, then attempt to win elections?

If you lefties would create the equivalient of the Tea Party on the left to root out some of the corruption, and both sides would then be working on doing that, maybe one day we'd have a legit 2 party system with honest folks on both sides and a win either way wouldn't be so bad for either side.

But no.............of course you people will blindly keep supporting Obama no matter what he does. Meanwhile, we're gonna keep rooting out corrupt Republicans to fix our house first. You guys will eventually pay dearly politically for not doing the same on your side. And your Savior is corrupt. Although no amount of logic or evidence will cause you people to accept it. You're too invested emotionally in this man to see that.

Go get your court documented proof they both do it.

You see its not true.

The GOP has been dirty for decades.

all of politics is dirty, i think people are finding it more difficut to hang even with their own "partys". neither party has done anything in a long time to endear themselves to anyone. there is a lot of restructuring in all parties. the t party should and will join up with the "reps". most people think that libertarians and progressives or greens are still lumped in with the commies and crackpots. that leaves the independents. if you took all of the independents in the country and laid the end to end in the sahara desert, it would be a good idea. so i am starting the arggg party. the party of arggg... is like the pirates that say arggg... matie, or charlie brown. all of the other parties make me go arggg... three g's three dots... the party of american affiliated to no one ARGGG...that's it grip it and rip it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back