American reparations act of 2012

This is another proposal that i have created. To repay every American US citizen for any and every fiscal misappropriation of every single dime that the US GOVERNMENT has taken unto itself for its own interests,without direct majority vote of the people,or for the interests of the people. Heres where i start-
ENDING MISAPPROPRIATED SPENDING,IMMEDIATELY.HERES THE LIST OF WHAT WILL GO EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY-
$873,000,000,000.00-discretionary spending,blank check the ILLEGAL POTUS and congress have taken without cause or opinion of the prople.
$450,000,000,000.00-funding to the UNITED NATIONS.
$350,000,000,000.00-aid to pakistan.
$215,000,000,000.00-world bank and monetary global fund.
$300,000,000,000.00-funding and support for illegal aliens and immigrants.
$150,000,000,000.00-aid to palestine,hamas,and arab aid organizations.
$57,000,000,000.00-research and support for green energy products.
$25,000,000,000.00-IRS and its operations and agencies-employees will transition to US treasury jobs.
$57,000,000,000.00-SSA and entitlement redistribution organization and the general fund.
$45,000,000,000.00-gay and lesbian research.
$115,000,000,000.00-aid to IRAQ and Afghanistan to sunni and shitie political regimes and causes.
$25,000,000,000.00-federal support to labor unions.
Now,with this slashed,$2,580,000,000,000.00 back into the US TREASURY.

Now,what will be proposed,is a mutual agreed upon set of priorities,by citizens,and government,each priority agreed upon by the majority vote of the people. Each US citizen will be involved in bidding and the cost process,for all priorities..

*security and infrastructure.
*public works,utilities.
*emergency and federal disaster funds.
*military and defense,NOAA.
*education and business development

And any other priority the people see fit and mutually agree to with the congress via a specifically approved,detailed fiscal budget,signed off by cobgress,and signed off via the majority vote of the people.

The remainder,will be,based on federal tax contributions and individuals,and WILL BE RETURNED TO EACH AND EVERY TAXPAYER AND BUSINESS EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE,OUT OF THE US TREASURY,WHAT THEY CONTRIBUTED,WITH A LETTER OF APOLIGY FOR MISMANAGEMENT and Misappropriation.

speaking of stupid proposals......how about recending the unconstitutional war on hemp. Repay the farmers who were put out of business. Repay the multitudes of citizen charged in the misappropriated effort.

I noticed you didn't list the Aid to Israel either.

Must you scream?

Well, he submitted his proposals for scrutiny. Now where's yours? The man is offering solutions, now lets see yours. He stepped up. Just calling his proposals 'stupid' is the lazy & cowardly way out.

Repaying funds that have already been spent or promised by previous aministrations that he/she doesn't like is not a worth while proposal. It border on ludicrous.

I just like the fact the man has balls and isn't in the beltway McCain sucking dick for his stupid daughter shit omg it's getting so disgusting. yes my daughter is stupid. yes some alphabet station will hire her because I am John McCain.

I want to barf.

Im in this not for myself,but WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!!!!we are the greateat nation in the world,and we arwe in crisis!!!!we need to act,act fast....

Try not to piss yourself in fear too much.

He's a pearl clutcher...

Clutching-Pearls.jpg

That's how the Conglomerate sucks them in...fear propagated by FOX and AM Radio.

Whos willing to HAVE THE GUTS WITH,ME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE THE GREATEST NATION ON THE PLANET?

Wow...I have no plans on moving to China or Cuba. Keep speaking "hyperbole-ese", you'll get the usual suspects of Right wing morons to nod, drool and masturbate with you.

Whos willing to HAVE THE GUTS WITH,ME TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE AND SAVE THE GREATEST NATION ON THE PLANET?

You have no guts at all, all your "proposals" stink of fear and you would like everyone to be afraid too. The last time we all got afraid we ended up with the DHS, warrantless wiretaps, two stinking wars and an MIC that much more powerful and confident in our cowardice to give them anything they want, even another stinking war in Iran. Your kind of guts are those that end up with a lot of wounded and dead people.

Let's pay reparations for slavery first.

I have no problem paying reparations for slavery, under these conditions:

1. All monies to be distributed as reparations will be collected from all individuals who actively owned slaves and benefited from slave laborers so held in captivity. Amount of funds collected will be based on a percentage of all gains made by the slave holder as a result of said slave labor.

2. All monies so collected will be disbursed equally to all individuals who can positively established that they were held in slavery and that their labors contributed to the welfare of the person who held them as slaves.

Reparations are for taxpaying americans,all,no.superficial liberal based race divide.that means i should seek reparations from turkey and the ottoman empire for enslaving italians.

Last edited:

Actually, I've already been there and done that............served 20 years in the U.S. Navy, and DID make a difference just about everywhere I went for the better as many of the ideas that I'd present to the commands I worked for were implemented.

What have YOU done for this country other than bitch and moan in fear?

Lets see....gulf war I vet,army,served as a city councilperson in middletown,de,and three years third shift deputy in my county. Been politically involved 25 years,plus im an engineer/architect with contractor certifications in 34 states.

How generous you are to pay us with our own money.

Perhaps next time you can get the people stealing our money to pay their fair share.

Youd be paying yourself with your owbn money,as a citizen investor,not a government taxpayer.

This is another proposal that i have created. To repay every American US citizen for any and every fiscal misappropriation of every single dime that the US GOVERNMENT has taken unto itself for its own interests,without direct majority vote of the people,or for the interests of the people. Heres where i start-
ENDING MISAPPROPRIATED SPENDING,IMMEDIATELY.HERES THE LIST OF WHAT WILL GO EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY-
$873,000,000,000.00-discretionary spending,blank check the ILLEGAL POTUS and congress have taken without cause or opinion of the prople.
$450,000,000,000.00-funding to the UNITED NATIONS.
$350,000,000,000.00-aid to pakistan.
$215,000,000,000.00-world bank and monetary global fund.
$300,000,000,000.00-funding and support for illegal aliens and immigrants.
$150,000,000,000.00-aid to palestine,hamas,and arab aid organizations.
$57,000,000,000.00-research and support for green energy products.
$25,000,000,000.00-IRS and its operations and agencies-employees will transition to US treasury jobs.
$57,000,000,000.00-SSA and entitlement redistribution organization and the general fund.
$45,000,000,000.00-gay and lesbian research.
$115,000,000,000.00-aid to IRAQ and Afghanistan to sunni and shitie political regimes and causes.
$25,000,000,000.00-federal support to labor unions.
Now,with this slashed,$2,580,000,000,000.00 back into the US TREASURY.

Now,what will be proposed,is a mutual agreed upon set of priorities,by citizens,and government,each priority agreed upon by the majority vote of the people. Each US citizen will be involved in bidding and the cost process,for all priorities..

*security and infrastructure.
*public works,utilities.
*emergency and federal disaster funds.
*military and defense,NOAA.
*education and business development

And any other priority the people see fit and mutually agree to with the congress via a specifically approved,detailed fiscal budget,signed off by cobgress,and signed off via the majority vote of the people.

The remainder,will be,based on federal tax contributions and individuals,and WILL BE RETURNED TO EACH AND EVERY TAXPAYER AND BUSINESS EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE,OUT OF THE US TREASURY,WHAT THEY CONTRIBUTED,WITH A LETTER OF APOLIGY FOR MISMANAGEMENT and Misappropriation.

Sorry it took so long to get back, I got called out for a job.
As you suggested in the thread I started, I came and looked at yours here. I congratulate you efforts and the thought you put into your proposal.
You are at least thinking of things to put this country back on track, unlike those here who can do no better than snipe and gripe. Same people over on the thread I posted are unable to even read the posted link because of the name associated with it.
Good luck with your proposal, I'll be reading this thread to see how things develop further.

Sir,if you are truly interested in my proposals great detail,i can send a PDF.we are at a crisis point,and we can change it.

Forum List

Back