American reparations act of 2012

Ed Spacer

Rookie
Jan 16, 2012
georgia
This is another proposal that i have created. To repay every American US citizen for any and every fiscal misappropriation of every single dime that the US GOVERNMENT has taken unto itself for its own interests,without direct majority vote of the people,or for the interests of the people. Heres where i start-
ENDING MISAPPROPRIATED SPENDING,IMMEDIATELY.HERES THE LIST OF WHAT WILL GO EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY-
$873,000,000,000.00-discretionary spending,blank check the ILLEGAL POTUS and congress have taken without cause or opinion of the prople.
$450,000,000,000.00-funding to the UNITED NATIONS.
$350,000,000,000.00-aid to pakistan.
$215,000,000,000.00-world bank and monetary global fund.
$300,000,000,000.00-funding and support for illegal aliens and immigrants.
$150,000,000,000.00-aid to palestine,hamas,and arab aid organizations.
$57,000,000,000.00-research and support for green energy products.
$25,000,000,000.00-IRS and its operations and agencies-employees will transition to US treasury jobs.
$57,000,000,000.00-SSA and entitlement redistribution organization and the general fund.
$45,000,000,000.00-gay and lesbian research.
$115,000,000,000.00-aid to IRAQ and Afghanistan to sunni and shitie political regimes and causes.
$25,000,000,000.00-federal support to labor unions.
Now,with this slashed,$2,580,000,000,000.00 back into the US TREASURY.

Now,what will be proposed,is a mutual agreed upon set of priorities,by citizens,and government,each priority agreed upon by the majority vote of the people. Each US citizen will be involved in bidding and the cost process,for all priorities..

*security and infrastructure.
*public works,utilities.
*emergency and federal disaster funds.
*military and defense,NOAA.
*education and business development

And any other priority the people see fit and mutually agree to with the congress via a specifically approved,detailed fiscal budget,signed off by cobgress,and signed off via the majority vote of the people.

The remainder,will be,based on federal tax contributions and individuals,and WILL BE RETURNED TO EACH AND EVERY TAXPAYER AND BUSINESS EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE,OUT OF THE US TREASURY,WHAT THEY CONTRIBUTED,WITH A LETTER OF APOLIGY FOR MISMANAGEMENT and Misappropriation.

• Banned
The US TREASURY will handle everything with regards to any federal mutually agreed upon budget,majority vote citizen approved federalbudget.

• Banned
Its called the federal budget you commies and NWO types support,and gutting it to the core,and returning the funds back to the taxpayers who misappropriation victimized them.

This is another proposal that i have created. To repay every American US citizen for any and every fiscal misappropriation of every single dime that the US GOVERNMENT has taken unto itself for its own interests,without direct majority vote of the people,or for the interests of the people. Heres where i start-
ENDING MISAPPROPRIATED SPENDING,IMMEDIATELY.HERES THE LIST OF WHAT WILL GO EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY-
$873,000,000,000.00-discretionary spending,blank check the ILLEGAL POTUS and congress have taken without cause or opinion of the prople.
$25,000,000,000.00-IRS and its operations and agencies-employees will transition to US treasury jobs.
$57,000,000,000.00-SSA and entitlement redistribution organization and the general fund.
$115,000,000,000.00-aid to IRAQ and Afghanistan to sunni and shitie political regimes and causes.

Now,what will be proposed,is a mutual agreed upon set of priorities,by citizens,and government,each priority agreed upon by the majority vote of the people. Each US citizen will be involved in bidding and the cost process,for all priorities..

*public works,utilities.

And any other priority the people see fit and mutually agree to with the congress via a specifically approved,detailed fiscal budget,signed off by cobgress,and signed off via the majority vote of the people.

The remainder,will be,based on federal tax contributions and individuals,and WILL BE RETURNED TO EACH AND EVERY TAXPAYER AND BUSINESS EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE,OUT OF THE US TREASURY,WHAT THEY CONTRIBUTED,WITH A LETTER OF APOLIGY FOR MISMANAGEMENT and Misappropriation.

I think I love you. Just tell your wife it is purely politcal. I think I fell in love with you on the Pakistan donations.

:lol:

I love you.

• Banned
Bullshit. The citizens fund on their own investments,mutually agreed upon with elected officials,these services,and citizens will have direct control of the budget appropriations,and elected leaders are responsible for the following of the directives of the citizen investment bydget funds and the transparancy of such.

*public works,utilities.

Couldn't we just cut all of those iniciatives and call it a day?

Being a US CITIZEN will require more responsiblity under my plans,but will have direct control,via .majority vote,on each and every issue,budget,and item,and leaders who are elected will truly becone what they are constitutionally mandated for,and that us as public servants,to follow the law of the people.

Last edited:
Being a US CITIZEN will require more responisibility under my plans,but will have direct cintrol vua.majority vote,ob each and every issue,bydget,and item,and leaders who are elected will truly becone what they are constitutionalky mabdated for,and rhat us as public servants,tovfolliw the law of the peopke.

Are you jumping in the race for president, just like The "T"(ard)?

Being a US CITIZEN will require more responsiblity under my plans,but will have direct cintrol vua.majority vote,ob each and every issue,budget,and item,and leaders who are elected will truly becone what they are constitutionalky mabdated for,and rhat us as public servants,to follow the law of the people.

Would that responsibility as an US Citizen also include you actually getting some kind of education?

Let's pay reparations for slavery first.

south-park-smug-313.gif

Being a US CITIZEN will require more responsiblity under my plans,but will have direct control,via .majority vote,on each and every issue,budget,and item,and leaders who are elected will truly becone what they are constitutionally mandated for,and that us as public servants,to follow the law of the people.

Wow... the people in direct control of their government via the vote? Welcome to the Democratic party! Glad you didn't fall for that "two wolves and a sheep thing".

This maniac is comedy gold. Before long he will be telling us about his final solution for dealing with poverty.

Being a US CITIZEN will require more responsiblity under my plans,but will have direct cintrol vua.majority vote,ob each and every issue,budget,and item,and leaders who are elected will truly becone what they are constitutionalky mabdated for,and rhat us as public servants,to follow the law of the people.

Would that responsibility as an US Citizen also include you actually getting some kind of education?
Im probably alot better educated than you. Im on a smartpad,predictive texting,corrected by editing after. Read posts now.

Forum List

Back