American Renaissance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Renaissance_(magazine)
The DHS says the shooter had links to this group according to Fox news

It's good to know that anything reported on FoxNews is a "conspiracy theory."

Good to know that you, like TruthDon'tmatter, is incapable of basic comprehension. The DHS report says 'MAY HAVE'. May have.... it is not fact.

Lougners Facebook page had a link to the American Renaissance group. This is a FACT

There is uncertainty over whether he was an official "member" of the group, but there is no doubt that he agreed with their rightwing anti-immigrant, anti-affirmative action, anti-govt, and anti-semitic views.

Good to know that you, like TruthDon'tmatter, is incapable of basic comprehension. The DHS report says 'MAY HAVE'. May have.... it is not fact.

Lougners Facebook page had a link to the American Renaissance group. This is a FACT

There is uncertainty over whether he was an official "member" of the group, but there is no doubt that he agreed with their rightwing anti-immigrant, anti-affirmative action, anti-govt, and anti-semitic views.

And? Coingresswoman Giffords youtube channel was subscribed to Loughman youtube channel. would that also connect Giffords to the American Renaissance group?

And? Coingresswoman Giffords youtube channel was subscribed to Loughman youtube channel. would that also connect Giffords to the American Renaissance group?

The name is Loughner, and no, it doesn't connect Gifford to AmRen; It connects Gifford to Loughner

If Gibbons had posted on the internet in opposition to immigration, Jews, gays, affirmative action and the US govt, then maybe there's be a connection between Gibbons and Amren

So just keep dishonestly pretending that the AmRen link is the only connection Loughner had to the rightwing. Dishonestly pretend that Lougher was pro-immigration, pro-govt and pro-Affirmative action. Maybe someday, you'll fool yourself into actually believing your lies

The name is Loughner, and no, it doesn't connect Gifford to AmRen; It connects Gifford to Loughner

If Gibbons had posted on the internet in opposition to immigration, Jews, gays, affirmative action and the US govt, then maybe there's be a connection between Gibbons and Amren

So just keep dishonestly pretending that the AmRen link is the only connection Loughner had to the rightwing. Dishonestly pretend that Lougher was pro-immigration, pro-govt and pro-Affirmative action. Maybe someday, you'll fool yourself into actually believing your lies

Really? It's a chain maybe she didn't want people to know that she had any access or dealing with that group so she subscribs to someone who has links now she has access and no ones the wiser. See how that works?

OH wait a minute I want you to show me what lie it was ai am supposed to have said in that reply?

Last edited:

Really? It's a chain maybe she didn't want people to know that she had any access or dealing with that group so she subscribs to someone who has links now she has access and no ones the wiser.

Suddenly, Mr "Lets wait until all the facts are in" has deduced a "chain" and discovered that Rep Gibbons was hiding her link to AmRen.

See how that works?

Yes, I'm quite familiar with your habit of lying

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Renaissance_(magazine)
The DHS says the shooter had links to this group according to Fox news

It is suspicious, however, that the DHS feels it is necessary or appropriate to even make such a statement prior to determining the actual facts. Such "may have" memes tend to morph into a life of their own - and get twisted for political purposes. Once out there, the smear sticks.

Really? It's a chain maybe she didn't want people to know that she had any access or dealing with that group so she subscribs to someone who has links now she has access and no ones the wiser.

Suddenly, Mr "Lets wait until all the facts are in" has deduced a "chain" and discovered that Rep Gibbons was hiding her link to AmRen.

See how that works?

What I did was show you your hypocrisy. You think Loughner as some kind of connection with the group American Renaissance because he had a link. I have explained to you I have links to many liberal web sites I have Alinsky rules for radicals book marked Do I act like a liberal? I have them for references were I can further understand the liberal mind. Now Congressman Giffords not Gibbons as you mentioned her in your reply has her connection to the American Renaissance group. USING YOUR STANDARD OF DEDUCTIONS.

See how that works?

What I did was show you your hypocrisy. You think Loughner as some kind of connection with the group American Renaissance because he had a link. I have explained to you I have links to many liberal web sites I have Alinsky rules for radicals book marked Do I act like a liberal? I have them for references were I can further understand the liberal mind. Now Congressman Giffords not Gibbons as you mentioned her in your reply has her connection to the American Renaissance group. USING YOUR STANDARD OF DEDUCTIONS.

This wingnut is still pretending that AmRen is Loughner's only link to the rightwing. :lol::lol:

Lougher is anti-govt, like the rightwing
Loughner is anti-immigrant, like the rightwing
Loughner is anti-affirmative action, like the rightwing
Loughner is anti-taxes, like the rightwing
Loughner is anti-Federal Reserve, like the rightwing
Loughner is violent, like the rightwing

So keep dishonestly pretending that Loughners link to AmRen is ONLY connection he has to the right:lol::lol::lol:

I have links on my social networking site. They prove nothing about me.

And... the neg for my post was really funny. - 7. Seriously? What an ass you are.

Last edited:

This wingnut is still pretending that AmRen is Loughner's only link to the rightwing. :lol::lol:

So keep dishonestly pretending that Loughners link to AmRen is ONLY connection he has to the right:lol::lol::lol:

Anti-big government is not anti-government.
Anti-illegal immigration is not anti-immigration.
Anti-special interest is not anti-affirmative action.
Anti-government overspending is not anti-taxes.
Anti-corruption is not anti-FedRes
We are not violent. We are Americans. Just like you.... except that you, personally, are a lying little scumbag with a lynchmob mentality... we are not like you personally. We are smart. You are stupid.

Let's go back in time from 2003 until 2008 How many flag burnings did you attend?

Strawman. Nobody on the right are anti-immigrant they are anti illegal immigrant

That would be white supremicy group not part of the ight.

How many Americans are pro taxes? That isn't just a right wing issue even the left den't want taxes raised oin them

Is the federal reserve Constitutional?

Really?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15UrubOOvCo[/ame]

I have links on my social networking site. They prove nothing about me.

And... the neg for my post was really funny. - 7. Seriously? What an ass you are.

And we have another wingnut who wants to dishonestly pretend that the link on Loughner's Facebook was the only connection he had to the rightwing

Anti-big government is not anti-government.

Loughner opposed the US govt, big or small. A rightwing position

Anti-illegal immigration is not anti-immigration.

A rightwing position

Anti-special interest is not anti-affirmative action.

Loughner was anti-affirmative action, a rightwing position

Lying about Loughners position on AA - a rightwing habit of yours

Anti-government overspending is not anti-taxes.

Loughner opposed ALL taxes as unconstitutional, which is a rightwing postition

Lying about Loughner, is a rightwing habit of yours

Anti-corruption is not anti-FedRes

Loughner opposed the Federal Reserve, a rightwing position
Lying about Loughner, is a rightwing habit of yours

We are not violent. We are Americans. Just like you

And Whitman is not a witch. She's YOU!!! :lol:

.... except that you, personally, are a lying little scumbag with a lynchmob mentality... we are not like you personally. We are smart. You are stupid.

Orlando Bosch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Orlando Bosch Ávila (born 18 August 1926) is a Cuban exile militant, former Central Intelligence Agency-backed operative, and head of Coordination of United Revolutionary Organizations, which the FBI has described as "an anti-Castro terrorist umbrella organization."[1] Former U.S. Attorney General Dick Thornburgh called Bosch an "unrepentant terrorist."[2] He has been accused of taking part in Operation Condor and several other terrorist attacks, including the October 6, 1976 bombing of a Cuban civilian airliner in which all 73 people on board were killed, including many young members of a Cuban fencing team and five North Koreans. The bombing is alleged to have been plotted at a 1976 meeting in Washington, D.C. attended by Bosch, Luis Posada Carriles, and DINA agent Michael Townley. At the same meeting, the assassination of Chilean former minister Orlando Letelier is alleged to have been plotted.

Let's go back in time from 2003 until 2008 How many flag burnings did you attend?

Strawman. Nobody on the right are anti-immigrant they are anti illegal immigrant

How many Americans are pro taxes? That isn't just a right wing issue even the left den't want taxes raised oin them

Really?

Wingnuts have to lie and pretend that Loughner was merely opposed to high taxes when the truth is Loughner thought all taxes were UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Why do the rightwingers have to lie about Loughners political beliefs? Loughner was clear that he thought taxes were unconstitutional, so why does bigrebnc1775 lie and say Loghner only opposed high taxes?

Isn't that strange coming from the poster who said we should wait until all the facts are in?

Really?

Wingnuts have to lie and pretend that Loughner was merely opposed to high taxes when the truth is Loughner thought all taxes were UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Why do the rightwingers have to lie about Loughners political beliefs? Loughner was clear that he thought taxes were unconstitutional, so why does bigrebnc1775 lie and say Loghner only opposed high taxes?

Isn't that strange coming from the poster who said we should wait until all the facts are in?

I am not the one saying Loughner is a left winger I have alwayes said he was niether
You on the other hand are a hypocirte to the highest degree

I have alwayes said he was niether

And that is a lie.

Loughner held many rightwing positions

1) He thought the Federal Reserve was unconstitutional. You lied about Loughners position on this.

2) He was anti-govt, like many rightwingers.

3) He was opposed to immigration. All immigration, and not just illegal immigration. You lied about Loughners position on this.

4) He opposes affirmative action, like many rightwingers. You lied about Loughners position on this.

It's obvious why you have to lie about Loughners' beliefs

4)

I have alwayes said he was niether

And that is a lie.

Loughner held many rightwing positions

1) He thought the Federal Reserve was unconstitutional. You lied about Loughners position on this.

2) He was anti-govt, like many rightwingers.

3) He was opposed to immigration. All immigration, and not just illegal immigration. You lied about Loughners position on this.

4) He opposes affirmative action, like many rightwingers. You lied about Loughners position on this.

It's obvious why you have to lie about Loughners' beliefs

4)

Really?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15UrubOOvCo[/ame]

The wingnuts are getting so desperate, they're now claiming that they want to expand legal immigration, don't want to end the income tax (and replace it with a flat tax or a national sales tax), support the Fed Reserve, and that flag burning was widespread during the bush* admin :lol::lol::lol::lol:

The wingnuts are getting so desperate, they're now claiming that they want to expand legal immigration, don't want to end the income tax (and replace it with a flat tax or a national sales tax), support the Fed Reserve, and that flag burning was widespread during the bush* admin :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What are you talking about stupid? Desperae? Asshole you do realize that 6 people lost theirlives and for some reasn you think you need to make this out of a political game? fuckwit do you still think the Amercan soldier is a baby killer?

Forum List

Back