American Psychological Association says being Masculine is harmful

Psychologists Declare Traditional Masculinity ‘Harmful’
This comes from the same group that claimed Homosexuality was normal WITHOUT any new tests,studies,information etc they just poof voted on it! NOTHING they say matters to me and never has. Without MEN America would not exist.
Also no surprise the clown behind this is a Jew. Once again attacking everything traditional and sane.

Yeah I’m certain whoever “declared” this has no political agenda Lol... I can just imagine naive college students arguing “But the APA says it’s harmful!”
It's harmful because it will keep men from experiencing real emotions...Like women...(JFC)
Which is a total fabrication without evidence.

In reality masculinity is good and healthy it teaches one not to be ruled by emotions which is a good thing.

You still have feelings as an alpha male you are simply not controlled by them which is healthy
Men have emotions it is part of their psyche to deny such a truth is denial of the truth..They may be able to mask over the emotion in public but in the recesses of their minds the emotion still lives on.

This comes from the same group that claimed Homosexuality was normal WITHOUT any new tests,studies,information etc they just poof voted on it! NOTHING they say matters to me and never has. Without MEN America would not exist.
Also no surprise the clown behind this is a Jew. Once again attacking everything traditional and sane.
They draw on more than 40 years of research showing that traditional masculinity is psychologically harmful and that socializing boys to suppress their emotions causes damage

Can you not read anything but the title?
Can you read the rest ?

Forty years of research means reading other people's opinion most likely feminazis.

It does not mean scientific evidence or empirical evidence.

In fact the APA article is empty of any evidence whatsoever and is merely an opinion piece

This are facts and as a left wing organization they are full of shit and have nothing except appeal to authority which is a logical fallacy.
When did shit become a logical conclusion?
Why ask me when you are the one posting shit?
Are you a fecalpheliac playing with shit..if not piss off..

Yeah I’m certain whoever “declared” this has no political agenda Lol... I can just imagine naive college students arguing “But the APA says it’s harmful!”
It's harmful because it will keep men from experiencing real emotions...Like women...(JFC)

In reality masculinity is good and healthy it teaches one not to be ruled by emotions which is a good thing.

You still have feelings as an alpha male you are simply not controlled by them which is healthy
Men have emotions it is part of their psyche to deny such a truth is denial of the truth..They may be able to mask over the emotion in public but in the recesses of their minds the emotion still lives on.
No one denies that but traditional masculinity teaches one to control them and yes even hide them until appropriate.

All of which is healthy and smart.

These APA retards are simply encouraging men to be cry babies.

They draw on more than 40 years of research showing that traditional masculinity is psychologically harmful and that socializing boys to suppress their emotions causes damage

Can you not read anything but the title?
Can you read the rest ?

Forty years of research means reading other people's opinion most likely feminazis.

It does not mean scientific evidence or empirical evidence.

In fact the APA article is empty of any evidence whatsoever and is merely an opinion piece

This are facts and as a left wing organization they are full of shit and have nothing except appeal to authority which is a logical fallacy.
When did shit become a logical conclusion?
Why ask me when you are the one posting shit?
Are you a fecalpheliac playing with shit..if not piss off..
No you retreat and go drink some estrogen soy boy I busted your claims with facts and now you are just butthurt

No one denies that but traditional masculinity teaches one to control them and yes even hide them until appropriate.

Which society has changed by encouraging boys, and men to be more "sensitive", and emotional. As a boy I was taught to hide emotions especially fear, and pain as it is a sign of weakness. We NEVER cried for any reason as other boys that did cry would be constantly ridiculed. Our fathers told us not to cry, or be overly emotional. We didn't hug each other. We shook hands.

Different world now. Some say we are evolving. Some say we are going backwards, and being feminized.

Which society has changed by encouraging boys, and men to be more "sensitive", and emotional. As a boy I was taught to hide emotions especially fear, and pain as it is a sign of weakness. We NEVER cried for any reason as other boys that did cry would be constantly ridiculed. Our fathers told us not to cry, or be overly emotional. We didn't hug each other. We shook hands.

Different world now. Some say we are evolving. Some say we are going backwards, and being feminized.
Yes and clearly this apa article is picking a side even though they have no evidence to support it

The men taught to be less sensitive and emotional are those who built civilization pulling us out of the muck

Now they regress but call it progressive

It all depends on whether you are an asshole or not. What is "traditional masculinity" anyway? Some guy with a gun? Some guy who beats up and rapes a woman? Some guy who tries to deny a woman her basic human rights? Some guy who tries to take away the rights of a female person in a democratic republic?

Had you read the article you would see they were talking about boys.

Almost all psychologists are nuts themselves, and went into psychology for that reason.

I mean that's just the sad truth.

Almost all psychologists are nuts themselves, and went into psychology for that reason.

No that is an assumption since you have nothing to support your allegations...

Well, anecdotally, every single person I know that went into psychology did so because they had been seeing a psychologist for a long time. Granted, that's anecdotal. And I don't have time at the moment to research WHY people choose psychology as a profession.

I have a niece who is a psychologist is Michigan. She does pretty well.

But the key to the business is to keep the effeminate and genderqueer fellows coming back. And you aren't going to do that if you don't make it seem like they are normal.

Our original Constitution is both gender and race neutral.
It also claims to represent free men even the enslaved freemen..
extra-Constitutional elements not in our original Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Yeah that 2/3rds thingy was just a guess I guess...
a fraction is not a race or a gender.

and, we have a naturalization clause not an immigration clause.

And I don't have time at the moment to research WHY people choose psychology as a profession.

There is a lot of money in psychology. My niece drives a Mercedes SL and lives in a very nice community outside Kalamazoo- these guys who want their heads shrunk have cash to spend

the key to the business is to keep the effeminate and genderqueer fellows coming back. And you aren't going to do that if you don't make it seem like they are normal.

How do they keep thieves & pedophiles coming back? The same way? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back