"American Pie" singer arrested on Domestic Violence charge

'American Pie' Singer Don McLean Arrested for Assault

SAY IT AIN'T SO! Why didn't you just 'take a Chevy to the but the river was dry."

I love American Pie, but his "Vincent" is a true piece of art.

Vincent is a great song. I remember a woman that worked with me and she was listening to the song and she did not know who Vincent was, and I explained to her that the song was about the sad and tragic life of the great artist Vincent Van Gogh and the singer is telling Vincent he understood what drove him mad and brought him to the point of taking his life she looked at me with the saddest eyes ever.

The most tragic song I can remember...

'American Pie' Singer Don McLean Arrested for Assault

SAY IT AIN'T SO! Why didn't you just 'take a Chevy to the but the river was dry."

I love American Pie, but his "Vincent" is a true piece of art.

Vincent is a great song. I remember a woman that worked with me and she was listening to the song and she did not know who Vincent was, and I explained to her that the song was about the sad and tragic life of the great artist Vincent Van Gogh and the singer is telling Vincent he understood what drove him mad and brought him to the point of taking his life she looked at me with the saddest eyes ever.

The most tragic song I can remember...

Tragic, but so meaningful and well written. I can do an instrumental of it on my guitar in F chord....when the fingers are working correctly. Just beautiful!

Forum List

Back