‘American Pie’ Actor Attacks Ann Romney, Janna Ryan in Graphic Sexually Charged Tweet

You people have an "I'm offended" hunger that just can't be satiated. You're always out looking for new ways to be offended. It doesn't matter what it is, who says it... or what.

I need something new to be riled up about today! Let's pay attention to what celebrities have to say!

Dude less offensive shit has been said about Michelle obama and the left appears to have went unhinged.

yeah, you must be a liberal not to be offended. I suppose if the same were smeared about Hillary that too you would find not offensive.

Or I'm not old and sexually repressed.

If you thought American Pie was funny( which I did) then those tweets arent offensive.

I could care less who he's referring to.

Would it bother you if it was a family member those comments were made about?

Probably not.

Now remember folks you have been warned. If you go to this site it quotes a liberal and the language that is used can be expected of a liberal. Pond scum speaks:

‘American Pie’ Actor Attacks Ann Romney, Janna Ryan in Graphic Sexually Charged Tweets

American Pie Actor Jason Biggs Attacks Ann Romney, Janna Ryan in Sexually Charged Tweets | TheBlaze.com

Why are right wingers so sensitive to what actors say?

A bunch of them had an Eastwoodie this weekend.
:D

Clint Eastwood though is awesome right? If Jon Voight said this about Michelle Obama u guys would be saying it's all a joke. U guys are the kings of victimhood. Waa Waa

Now remember folks you have been warned. If you go to this site it quotes a liberal and the language that is used can be expected of a liberal. Pond scum speaks:

‘American Pie’ Actor Attacks Ann Romney, Janna Ryan in Graphic Sexually Charged Tweets

American Pie Actor Jason Biggs Attacks Ann Romney, Janna Ryan in Sexually Charged Tweets | TheBlaze.com

Conservatives say they are in favor of free speech, but that all changes when a liberal enacts his/her freedom of speech against a conservative or a Christian.

Funny, that.

Conservatives say they are in favor of free speech, but that all changes when a liberal enacts his/her freedom of speech against a conservative or a Christian.

Funny, that.

Liberals think it's ok with what he said, but when you ask them what if that was one of their family member's the comments were directed too many just don't respond or they lie.

Funny, that.

Liberals think it's ok with what he said, but when you ask them what if that was one of their family member's the comments were directed too many just don't respond or they lie.

His comments were offensive and I can understand why they would have caused such outrage. But - conservatives always hold to freedom of speech, yet they are not supporting the right of Jason Biggs to say what is on his mind.

Why?

Funny, that.
We're in favor of free speech.

We also recognize that actions have consequences -- something many on the left don't understand.

Funny, that.

His comments were offensive and I can understand why they would have caused such outrage. But - conservatives always hold to freedom of speech, yet they are not supporting the right of Jason Biggs to say what is on his mind.

Why?
Who said that?

Oh, yeah -- nobody.

Funny, that.
We're in favor of free speech.

We also recognize that actions have consequences -- something many on the left don't understand.

I say embrace the lefties dumbass comments, they only hurt Obama..:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back