‘American Pie’ Actor Attacks Ann Romney, Janna Ryan in Graphic Sexually Charged Tweet

Like Bill Maher this guy is a comedian so he's encouraged by the left to do this stuff.

My Webster dictionary must be wrong. It implies that a "comedian" is suppose to be funny. This guy isn't smart, funny or very polite.

I'm not offended by those tweets ... However I understand why others would be.

yeah, you must be a liberal not to be offended. I suppose if the same were smeared about Hillary that too you would find not offensive.

yeah, you must be a liberal not to be offended. I suppose if the same were smeared about Hillary that too you would find not offensive.

Or I'm not old and sexually repressed.

If you thought American Pie was funny( which I did) then those tweets arent offensive.

I could care less who he's referring to.

Or I'm not old and sexually repressed.

If you thought American Pie was funny( which I did) then those tweets arent offensive.

I could care less who he's referring to.

Or young and just a dumb ass.

Just garbage from a no talent hack who's so called career ended long who is looking for attention and affirmation from the far left. I will comment on his tweet about Eastwood to say that 20 years from now people will still remember the great career of Clint Eastwood but won't remember who Jason Biggs is.

I wonder how long it would have taken for the racist charges to come out if he had said that kind of stuff about Michelle Obama? I wonder if the left would have still found it funny?

I wonder how long it would have taken for the racist charges to come out if he had said that kind of stuff about Michelle Obama? I wonder if the left would have still found it funny?

One thing, the left can't be racist. Democrats can't be racist although they come from the party of slavery. And certainly slamming a woman with MS who is also white and Republican can never be anything less then her getting what she deserves. Now Michelle on the other hand is now proud of American in her 3800 dollar jacket.

Biggs can do Michelle a favor and stick his Jew nose into her jerri curl lubricated twat, since it's bigger than Barry's wee wee....:thup:

I refuse to click on any links related to crazy Glenn Beck, who is the American Pie actor being talked about here?

Just another rant by a no consequence liberal Hollywood actor....... Totally meaningless......

Now if he wants to stand in front of the whole nation and repeat those tweets... I would love to see the reaction...

As it is there is a limited people who have heard about it and even fewer who give a fuck.......

Forum List

Back