‘American Pie’ Actor Attacks Ann Romney, Janna Ryan in Graphic Sexually Charged Tweet

:lmao: @ Anyone taking serious offense to anything this guy says.

He's a two-bit actor that only represents himself, or anyone else that would put their dick in a pie.

As an employee of a children's show network, he represents that network.

For the moment.

Of course, if they decide he's not the type of person they want working on kid's shows for them and fire him, the left will get all pouty and insist his freedom of speech is being silenced.

But just remember: Actions have consequences. And yes, that applies to liberals, too.

I'd be shocked if Nickelodeon decided to fire him. They hired him knowing he's a low class moron to begin with and they kind of like that type.

I bet there’s footage somewhere of Paul Ryan jerking off to a close-up photo of his widow’s peak.

:lol:

The problem here is that I can't insult your mother. I know I can't insult you wife because no woman would be stupid enough to marry you.

It's against forum rules.

And yet you cheer it on for others.

You are an ignorant hypocrite (besides just being stupid).

I don't know that this guy is on the left. It seems he is over the cliff.

Do we know he is a liberal ? Even if he is, I decline to blame all liberals for his total stupidity.

Reminds me of politician here that used to talk all the time about his private parts, thankfully he was pushed out of parliament.
During the campaign sexual harassment allegations were made against Clarkson by a former employee. Clarkson claimed the allegations were the result of a misunderstanding arising from a mention of his left testicle to a colleague. It was claimed Clarkson repeatedly made jokes, such as "I bet my left testicle the all blacks will win" to female employees. Mr Clarkson, in the heat of the controversy, grabbed and talked about his crotch to a female reporter.[2]
Bob Clarkson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lots of hatred on the left. People are starting to see behind the liberal facade that generations of left wing media types have constructed and it ain't a pretty sight.

Lots of hatred on the left. People are starting to see behind the liberal facade that generations of left wing media types have constructed and it ain't a pretty sight.
Meh, you realize that 'left' and 'right' are fancy words that mean nothing; 'I am left wing' or 'I am right wing' is like saying 'my cat is black' or 'my cat is brown'. Probably the only real measure you can have is over how authoritarian they are when they go about things.

You people have an "I'm offended" hunger that just can't be satiated. You're always out looking for new ways to be offended. It doesn't matter what it is, who says it... or what.

I need something new to be riled up about today! Let's pay attention to what celebrities have to say!

The deal is that the left wing celebrities can get away with all the filth they throw out including possible criminal violations because the left wing administration promotes it and the left wing media either supports it or ignores it. Look at what they did to Dr. Condie Rice when she was appointed Secretary of State. High profile cartoonists and newspaper editors never even had to apologize for the filthy racist cartoons depicting Dr. Rice as a caricature of a slave because the liberal media circled the wagons.

I'm not offended by those tweets ... However I understand why others would be.

yeah, you must be a liberal not to be offended. I suppose if the same were smeared about Hillary that too you would find not offensive.

Or I'm not old and sexually repressed.

If you thought American Pie was funny( which I did) then those tweets arent offensive.

I could care less who he's referring to.

Would it bother you if it was a family member those comments were made about?

Forum List

Back