American muslims versus French muslims

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
American muslims have generally assimilated into the society and job market. They self identify as being U.S. citizens and take full advantage of all the civil and legal protections and economic / educational opportunities offered them.

French muslims on the other hand, have never been fully allowed to assimilate into French society. They are routinely denied many job and income opportunities afforded the average citizen. Most of the French muslims are relegated to live in ghetto like enclaves which further isolates them. So that today, 2nd and even 3rd generation muslims do not self identify as being French citizens. And therein lies the root of the anger. ...... :cool:

American muslims have generally assimilated into the society and job market. They self identify as being U.S. citizens and take full advantage of all the civil and legal protections and economic / educational opportunities offered them.

French muslims on the other hand, have never been fully allowed to assimilate into French society. They are routinely denied many job and income opportunities afforded the average citizen. Most of the French muslims are relegated to live in ghetto like enclaves which further isolates them. So that today, 2nd and even 3rd generation muslims do not self identify as being French citizens. And therein lies the root of the anger. ...... :cool:

If what you say is true....then why do Muslims keep pouring into Europe by the millions? It makes no sense. If you hate the West and it's values, and feel you will not be given a fair shot.....then either why immigrate or stay?

And btw.....I appreciate your post and I am not busting your balls. It truly does not make sense to me. Thanks.

If what you say is true....then why do Muslims keep pouring into Europe by the millions? It makes no sense. If you hate the West and it's values, and feel you will not be given a fair shot.....then either why immigrate or stay?

And btw.....I appreciate your post and I am not busting your balls. It truly does not make sense to me. Thanks.

French bakeries?

OR , these assholes really don't have , and don't need, an excuse to commit acts of violence.

The Muslims in France come primarily come from Algeria and Tunisia , Frances former colonies and have been there for years and have always been marginalized and ripe for recruitment for radical groups

might not matter now, may not matter in 20 years. But you'll wish you didn't have anything to do with that religion in 50

French bakeries?

Yeah...those French croissants are damn tasty. :thup:

French bakeries?

Yeah...those French croissants are damn tasty. :thup:

It was the obvious answer.

poor muzzies----in fact--the muslim population of France
is entirely different from the muslim population of the USA.
The muslim population of France is like that of England---
the sludge of british empire took advantage of their "RIGHT"--
to british citizenship and the sludge of the FRENCH COLONIES took advantage of their "RIGHT" to French
citizenship. The Muslims I knew when young---were all
educated people trying to ESCAPE Islamic filth ---or sometimes just the poverty of their country or lack of opportunity for hard working decent people. We did
not have a particularly import muslim terrorism back then--
until the other kind of muslims grew----the converts and
the sludge from muslim countries with caliphate filling their
otherwise empty heads

The Muslims in France come primarily come from Algeria and Tunisia , Frances former colonies and have been there for years and have always been marginalized and ripe for recruitment for radical groups

I know most of the Muslims in France are from North Africa....and I will accept Sunni man's point on face value. But it still doesn't answer the question.

If things are as bad as Sunni Man says then why do Muslims keep pouring into Europe?

I know most of the Muslims in France are from North Africa....and I will accept Sunni man's point on face value. But it still doesn't answer the question.

If things are as bad as Sunni Man says then why do Muslims keep pouring into Europe?

The ME is dominated by strongman leadership. It is a problem keeping in their good graces and those of religious leaders. Your economic position may not be better, but your head is more likely to stay attached to your shoulders.

Then leave France... I know that come off harsh but let be factual and admit Europe is not friendly to non-Europeans...

Muslims are the Romani of Europe today...

Forum List

Back