American kids are the dumbest in the world yet liberals support the status quo..????

" the biggest problem with the public schools is that they are public. "

Thats too bad your schools are bad. My kids got a top notch education at the public schools where we make our home. The teachers were outstanding. My kids were very well prepared to get a college education, you know, their only chance of succeeding.

Todays family unit is basically gone, kids are messed up because of it and you want the schools to fix the problem. I see

schools are an integral part of the liberal agenda that has destroyed the family:

a)no fault divorce
b)abortion on demand
c)welfare and other entitlements that pay per illigitmate child
d)feminism ( a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle)
e) union schools so people are too stupid to know better

Last edited:
" the biggest problem with the public schools is that they are public. "

Thats too bad your schools are bad. My kids got a top notch education at the public schools where we make our home. The teachers were outstanding. My kids were very well prepared to get a college education, you know, their only chance of succeeding.

You clearly missed the point. And what do you mean by "their only chance of succeeding"?

In the 1950's the USSR launched sputnik. America was upset and demanded schools do better. The government pumped money into science. At the time communities afraid of kids (delinquets) roaming the streets demanded schools keep em off the streets and in school. Schools did as they were told and created programs to keep em in school. School dropout rates suddenly became very important when judging a school. Students that were demoted were most apt to quit school so social promotion was installed, tests made easier, school social programs enlarged and made more important and on and on.
Schools began graduating students that were not up to par with their previous graduates but more students graduated.

In the 1950's the USSR launched sputnik. America was upset and demanded schools do better. The government pumped money into science. At the time communities afraid of kids (delinquets) roaming the streets demanded schools keep em off the streets and in school. Schools did as they were told and created programs to keep em in school. School dropout rates suddenly became very important when judging a school. Students that were demoted were most apt to quit school so social promotion was installed, tests made easier, school social programs enlarged and made more important and on and on.
Schools began graduating students that were not up to par with their previous graduates but more students graduated.

and your point is??????????????????????????????????

Don't worry about it.

Don't worry about it.

you'll never have a systematic point until you learn the conservative libertarian philosophy of Aristotle Jefferson and Friedman. Sorry . Are you intelligent enough to learn it?

you'll never have a systematic point until you learn the conservative libertarian philosophy of Aristotle Jefferson and Friedman. Sorry . Are you intelligent enough to learn it?

Let's find out. Quickly now without googling, start with an explanation of Aristotle's philosophy.

but why??? you forgot to say??

You'll never understand "why" until you grasp quantum mechanics. Since you know shit about Aristotle, can you learn QM?

Let's find out. Quickly now without googling, start with an explanation of Aristotle's philosophy.

but why??? you forgot to say??

You'll never understand "why" until you grasp quantum mechanics.
Since you know shit about Aristotle, can you learn QM?

Ill never understand "why" you want me to explain Aristotle's philosophy until I grasp quantum mechanics?????????????????????????????????

You need to start with English. Sorry

Forum List

Back